Start by marking “The Best Little Whorehouse in Space” as Want to Read:
The Best Little Whorehouse in Space

The Best Little Whorehouse in Space

A Reverse Harem Set in the Rogue's Galaxy.

Coming soon...
Published by Erin Hayes

To ask other readers questions about The Best Little Whorehouse in Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best Little Whorehouse in Space

Nov 20, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/20/2018)!💝
Lola
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

This was a fun science fiction romance novella. The Best Little Whorehouse in Space follows the story of Felicity who works aboard a whorehouse in space, not because she wants to, but because she has no choice. The Madame paid for her cyborg parts and now she has to repay her debt to her.

It's immediately clear how much Felicity loathes her situation, but she also knows there's no way out, with a tracking device in her leg that b
Momreadstoomuch
How is it a Whorehouse and theres no sex in the book

This may be the first time I ever complain about the lack of sex in a book. The story had a good pace and the characters were well developed give the shortness of the read, but I kept waiti g dor thr reverse harem sex part. Maybe this was a YA book and i missed that in the description because it was supposed to take place in a whorehouse.
Natalie panda eyes
Short, no smut but I liked this one. Favourite character was Kit. That guy deserves to be happy.
Larry Plemmons
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent novella by a new to me author. Well worth the time and effort to read! The title I read is: The Courtesan's Galaxy (Amazon.com) but it is the same story.
Mandy Parmenter
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This novella is set in the Rogue's Galaxy world and features Felicity who was rescued and had cyborg parts added by the madam so has to work there to pay off her debt even though it is clear she hates it there. Then she is helped to escape and life takes a turn for the better.

It was a short novella for sure but it had all the required elements to make it a complete story and keep my interest. I loved the drama in the story and the RH aspect of it was sensitively done. There is a lot of promise f
Momreadstoomuch
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was gifted this book and decided to review it.

There are things I don't like reading about. Of those Cyborgs are towards the top. I know you are saying, why read it if you know you are biased against the main character. The word Whorehouse had me curious. What made it the best? Reverse harem also grabbed my attention.

The story could have been better developed and the harem could have been developed better. There could also have been some sex in the book. I'm okay reading a book without sex, bu
Samantha Reeves
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had already read the other book (Touching Infinity) set in the Rogue's Galaxy world before diving into this book. So I was familiar with this world, but these characters are brand new! As a novella I was expecting a quick read, but every word was obviously expertly selected. So quick or not the story was one that draws you in without any holes, wraps up perfectly, and no doubt leaves the reader ready and wanting more from these characters.
Ola Adamska
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short read that introduces New characters in Rouge's Galaxy.
Female lead is a prostitute that thinks nothing will ever change. But one night she was seen by Men from Her planet that was destroyed
What will happen next?
I LOVED the connection with every male character nad Little twist in Harem in The end!
Jaimie O'Dell
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story. At first I saw whore house and thought sex moans and crazy things. But it’s more focused On The characters and it’s a great adventure in space. Really hope this story continues.
Felicia Semmler
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has the best first line of any book I’ve ever read. It’s fun, witty, and so feisty in true Erin fashion. I truly enjoyed this fun quick read and would love more in this universe
blueisla23
Sandra Driskill
Dec 28, 2019
Karen Morbeck
Nov 22, 2018

• Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • The Rise of Magicks (Chronicles of The One, #3)
  • The Fixer (The Raincoast Saga, #1)
  • A Healer's Gift (Adventures on Brad #1)
  • Call of Courage: 7 Novels of the Galactic Frontier
  • The Awakening of Ren Crown (Ren Crown, #1)
  • Shep Dreams Of Home
  • A Brand of Christmas (The Texas Brands, #1; The Oklahoma Brands, #1)
  • School of Potential (The Kerrigan Kids Book 1)
  • Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga Book 1)
  • World Whisperer
  • The Deveron Manuscript (Calla Cress, #1)
  • Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)
  • Sorcery & Warlocks: Six Dark Fantasy Novels
  • Gyrfalcon (Taking Shield, #1)
  • A Woman of Fortune (Texas Gold  #1)
  • The Bombs Fall (The Dawn, #1)
  • Archaea (Archaea, #1)
Sci-fi junkie, video game nerd, and wannabe manga artist Erin Hayes writes a lot of things. Sometimes she writes books.

She works as an advertising copywriter by day, and she's a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author by night. She has lived in New Zealand, Hawaii, Texas, Alabama, and now San Francisco with her husband, cat, and a growing collection of geek paraphernalia.

You can reach her