Start by marking “The Seeking Series Box Set” as Want to Read:
The Seeking Series Box Set

The Seeking Series Box Set

(Seeking Series)

Dear Friends,
A heartwarming story is the hallmark of a romantic read. Savor the magic of the Romany Gypsies with this collection of Regency Christian romances.
Find out why readers are falling in love with The Seeking Series & staying up all night reading! These Christian Regency romances will warm your heart.
Cozy up with your favorite beverage and lose yourself in the
Published February 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Seeking Series Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seeking Series Box Set

Dawn Pearson
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a solid series with wonderful, well developed characters. Although I have not been able to read Seeking Catherine yet, I have every intention to because the other 2 stories are so good that I want to complete the series.

Here are my reviews of the Seeking Fortune and Seeking Patience:

Seeking Fortune:
Valentina is a beautiful gypsy who is known for her ability to read palms. But, presently, she must consider the health and wellbeing of her sister, Yolanda. Fearing that Yolanda is getting s
Carol
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a proficiently penned set of three
separate books with one common theme..
the life of the Romany people versus the
wealthy Englisher.
All three books are excellent well researched
works of historical fiction.
They share intrigue, drama, suspense plus
dynamic characters and deft description.
Below are the individual links to my reviews
on Amazon:
Seeking Fortune
Seeking Charity
Seeking Patience
Cathie
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The 3 books in this series are really good! I enjoyed reading them. Sometimes all 3 moved a little slowly, but even with that they were well written and great characters!!
Dorothy Roller
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this story. It’s a story about redemption and finding one’s true love yet again. Our hero and heroine were friends as children and did everything together. Also riding their horses and racing each other when they lived in England. But unfortunately, our heroine leave home because of her abusive father and she had no mother as she died in childbirth for her only child.
They find each other again as her Gypsy caravan she joined 6 years before has stopped to spend time near the ground
Bernadette Cinkoske
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seeking Fortune is both a beautiful and a heart breaking romance. It is heart breaking the way the Romany were treated. All the characters are richly portrayed. Lots of history is covered but in a fascinating way. Valentina is a feisty gypsy, a fortune teller and healer, who learns to believe in God. James, a landed gentleman and Christian thinks he might have averted the tragedy in his life if he had heeded the future told to his wife. This is a wonderful story of God's unconditional love. I wa ...more
Julie Barrett
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seeking Charity by Josie Riviera

Starts out with us learning about Charity and her life in the gypsy troop. The customs are so interesting to learn about.

She's run away from her father because of what he does to her and she's happy to have to steal to get food, if it comes to that. It's just a fact of life, or they'd die.

Even after changing her name she rmembers a boy from her younger days and he finds her again. She thinks it's to bring her back to her father but he's told her other news.

You won
SOMDReigel
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Seeking Patience:
A unique and very well written inspirational romance overcoming cultural differences
The head of a gypsy tribe and a widowed English countess worlds collide in this unique story. I haven’t read a story like this and was captivated from page one. The two main characters are so different from each other yet so alike. Wonderful layers to the characters and to the story. Very well written. I liked the characters. I really felt the emotions of the characters. Enjoye
J Young
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The books in this series have made me laugh, cry, and feel inspired. These stories of faith and hope draw you in and make you want to keep reading. The books are well written and the plots are captivating. I definitely recommend these lovely, clean stories to anyone who enjoys historical romances.

Here are links to my reviews:
Seeking Patience - https://www.amazon.com/review/R2CY4KJ...
Seeking Charity - https://www.amazon.com/review/RCNLGRR...
Seeking Fortune -
Renate
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Well crafted and researched historical romance novellas with a Wales setting and exploring gypsy customs in comparison to the genteel society of the time. Three different Romany gypsy characters come to grips with their heritage. In Seeking Charity, Charity Weston runs away from her abusive father and finds the Romany gypsies less cruel and more accepting. Lies separate her from her friend Daniel Hayward. In these fast paced novellas will the characters have a second chance at love?
Julie
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good stories

The middle story is short but intriguing. I was left with many questions about Catherine's past & how she got to her current place.
The last story featured a person of mixed cultures who was figuring out where he belonged in life. After getting questions answered from his father, he began to decide where he wanted to be.
Its nice to have all 3 stories published in one volume for convenience & ease in reading.
Marsha
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three gypsy love stories.

This was a. Efh nice book with three story about English falling in love with gypsy in the 1800's and the prejudice that was, and still may be, rampant among both peoples. The people were so lovable, the stories so touching and the love of God so evident. I really liked the stories and the characters. Each one had a HEA.
Katrina
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!

I loved The Seeking Series by Josie Riviera. Love stories with a little more variety than your typical story. I thoroughly enjoyed the relationships created in the books.
Heidi
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I loved this 3 book set. The heroes are heroines are well fleshed-out. Their faith underlies their actions without being preachy. Nicely done. I thought book two was a bit too short so I took off 1/2 star. I will definitely read more from this author
Diane Bailey
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Really enjoyed all 3 books in this series. Didn't realize the extent of prejudice against the Rom. And their persecution. Sad.
Pam McCallister
May 28, 2019
veda
May 11, 2019
Josie Riviera
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Roland
Jul 31, 2019
Sharon
Jun 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
USA TODAY bestselling author Josie Riviera writes contemporary, inspirational, and historical sweet romances. She lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband. They share their home with an adorable shih tzu, who constantly needs grooming, and live in an old house forever needing renovations.

Send her an email at: josieriviera@aol.com

Visit her website and sign up for her

Seeking Series (3 books)