Start by marking “The Lizzie McGuire Movie” as Want to Read:
The Lizzie McGuire Movie

The Lizzie McGuire Movie

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  75 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Our ever-so-sweet and endearingly klutzy Lizzie takes us from the living room to the movie theater. In the first ever Lizzie McGuire movie, Lizzie and her classmates say Arrivederci, America! and take off to Rome for a little summer amore. High fashion high jinks erupt when Lizzie is discovered as the virtual twin of an Italian pop star. The laughs never end in the Eternal ...more
Published July 1st 2004 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about The Lizzie McGuire Movie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lizzie McGuire Movie

Jerry
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
The Good: This comic-book adaptation does a great job of bringing the movie into printed form. Having some narration from Lizzie herself was a plus. While there's not much here that wasn't in the film, fans of the flick will find plenty to like about it.

The Bad: Unfortunately, for someone like me who felt that the original show was vastly superior to the movie, this isn't that great. If, for whatever reason, you didn't care for the flick, nothing in it will change your mind.

Conclusion: I've said
Cheyenne
Jun 19, 2015 rated it liked it
This book is a TOKYOPOP Cine-Manga (Manga/Graphic Novel Format) version of The Lizzie McGuire Movie, which is also available in a Junior novelization. The pictures used in this book are taken from the actual movie.

While I would much rather watch the movie, any Lizzie McGuire fan would like and appreciate this blast from the past. I'm rating this 3 stars because I know that I really liked this back when I first got it, years and years ago, and because while it is nostalgic it's not for me anymor
Caitlin S
Dec 10, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: graphic-novel
This book was really good I had a good time reading this book. The reason why his book is so good is because Lizzie McGuire is the main character and she always get pushed around by this girl because she is popular. So Lizzie goes and changes who she was and did not get pushed around any more by the mean girl.
Noor
Jan 26, 2009 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Isabel
Recommended to Noor by: nobody
she became a sub france pop star
Gracie
Apr 25, 2012 added it
omg this book is so amzing like the movie soaping wool
Ananda G
I love lizzie I'm so sad that stopped showing her show but I loved her show when it was out :) hey girls I'm nani ;)
Amelia Melina
Sep 15, 2015
Azal
Sep 27, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company