Start by marking “Gypsy's Lady (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #11.5)” as Want to Read:
Gypsy's Lady (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #11.5)

Gypsy's Lady

(Rebel Wayfarers MC #11.5)

Gypsy had lost faith in his fellow man and was drifting through life when he found the Rebel Wayfarers MC. Having forever been a stranger to love, he was stunned when it beckoned to him from a darkened room in faraway Oz. The route to hold the woman of his dreams might be turbulent, but now that he’s found her, he’s determined to keep her…no matter the cost.

Full length sto
ebook, 1, 408 pages
Published June 2018 by MLK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Gypsy's Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gypsy's Lady

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"Cops and clubs, we don't mix."

I loved going into this story knowing that the #HotCop would eventually become a #BadassBiker. It just amped up the anticipation for me as I waited for it to happen. And as it is with every addition to the Rebel Wayfarers MC series, a family reunion as I get to catch up with some of my favorite characters. I know I don't have to tell you this if you are already this far into the series, but it still amazes me how the author gives her characters such an aud
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have waited to see how Gypsy and Kelsey have been since meeting them in Author Lila Rose's MC book Living Without ,

Gypsy is what makes Kelsey feel safe and when he wants to take her back to the United States with him she says yes, but she has demons she has to battle and the thing she has to realize is Gypsy is not going to let her battle anything alone.
Gypsy knows she is his and he and his MC have things they have to get straightened out and when people from his past come to him he has som
FMR Book Grind
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

OMG!! I am still crying. Why, why, why??? I know you must have your reasons, but I need to know them now!!

Another phenomenal book, storyline, and set of characters for this series. I am so happy that Lila gave Kelsey to you to nurture and grow. I loved reading every minute of her journey to being stronger. I loved her fire when sh*t hit the fan! And Bulldog!!!

Kat Wes
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is one of the best I have read in a long while. I loved every word! The wait for this particular couple felt like it was a long time coming from when we first met them in Lila Rose’s book a couple years back. But let me tell you it was worth the wait!

One of the things that draws me into ML’s books in this series is the way that she leads us not just through the couple’s relationship, but also takes us on the journey of who and what shaped the hero to be the man he is and becomes
Allena
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I first meet Gypsy in Lila Rose’s Living Without; and man did I fall in love with his character.

His path to the RW was a torturous one and one he needed but hesitated to take. One night is all it takes for that decision to be a lot easier than he thought.

Drifting, with no faith left in people he finds a home with the Rebel Wayfarers MC. Then a phone call from OZ leads him to what could possibly be his future.

Kelsey, Jesus that poor woman. Her story is heartbreaking and uplifting at the same t
Amber
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Gypsy’s Lady

This was definitely my favorite in the series loved it so much, seeing Doug become Gypsy and Kelsey come out on top from everything she went through, loved the glimpses of Stoke, Dallas, Melissa, Vicious and Nary can’t wait to read more Rebels Forever Forever Rebels
Amy Davies
Ooo bloody hell

LOVED IT!! Well worth the wait. I love this series. But I fell in love with Gypsy and Kelsey in Living Without by Lila Rose. Their story was told beautifully <3
Teresa Lara
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what an amazing beautiful broken inspiring love story.Couldnt put it down.Loved Gypsy and Kels story.Loved how it had the Hawks in it.So looking forward to the next book.
Melanie
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin with Gypsy and Kelsey? We first met Kelsey in Living Without (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs #4) by Lila Rose (If you haven’t read Lila Rose yet, go one click right now. You will not be disappointed) and she met Gypsy when he rescued her after he was sent in to save Nary; a Hawks MC princess. Gypsy’s Lady shows us a little bit of the pair leading up to them meeting, we get to see some of the Hawks while Gypsy stays in Australia for a little while and then when Gypsy has to return ho ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Shaly
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: marialisa-demora
ARC graciously received by MariaLisa deMora....thank you MdM!

So I will not lie, the beginning of this book had me all kinds of confused because for some reason I couldn't remember that Doug/Gypsy started off as a cop! Was that mentioned before, because that shit just colored me surprised. For some reason I remember Blue Line being a cop but not Gypsy..strange. Anyway, as per the norm with MdM..she is fucking fabulous at giving us readers the whole story on each character, she doesn't just pick u
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Another PHENOMENAL book in the RWFM series!!

Holy-fricking-Moly. I was transported, yet again, into the magnificent world of RWMC with so many amazing and über alpha, protective men with women that survive some of the most incredible and sometimes horrifying circumstances to land on their feet at the end of their very own personal rainbow. Another 5stars from this RWMC fan.

The way MariaLisa deMora pens her stories, she always manages to provide me so much of the Rebel’s life with each installmen
Patricia Blair
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MariaLisa deMora is one of my one click don't care what it is about I just know it will be AWESOME authors! Gypsy was an excellent cop trying to find a brotherhood like he had in the military. He thought he had found it for a while, then became disillusioned with the scum of humanity hiding behind badges and office doors. He found what he was looking for in RWMC. Then he was sent by Mason to Oz to help where we were introduced to him in Lila Rose Living Without. There he found Kelsey, who he did ...more
Erin Paige Bixby
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-arc

Gypsy is incredible. The life he struggled with letting go led him to a family unlike any other. So again I ask Why? He is the best kind
Erica
Great read

MariaLisa you did it again. Gypsy and kels was a beautiful book. I loved how you went to the start of gypsy. And then it all blended. So happy that kels is finally out of her shell. How you added lila's hawks characters in as well. Love how saxon called her his little sis. Glad they kept the friendship up through out the book. Loved it.
Gypsy and kels are my favz.
Whynter Raven
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of RWMC!!!! Gypsy and Kelsey story was amazing. I Love how MariaLisa tells their story by giving us the history of the characters and not making it boring but a adventure of the make of the character. I love to know how she can keep up with the timeline for each book. Just amazing MariaLisa.. Need More RWMC!!!!!
Cora McEl
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I could not put this book down! Such a sweet but powerful story about gypsy and Kelsey. Wonderful character development for both of them and for the other characters in RWMC. I wish I knew more about gypsy before this book came out so I was more invested before I read, but he definitely makes you invested as you read even if you don’t know much about him.
As a side note, I’d highly recommend reading this in order if possible and reading the adjoining Lila rose book beforehand to give a fuller co
Kirsten Domenech
Great book.

I have read most of the Wayfair rebels books. And other than the one where Hoss lost his wife I have loved them call this one is no different. I loved it and I loved Gypsy and Kelsey's story. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Debbie Harrison
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gypsy and Kelsey

First time reading this author as I'd read Lila Roses book featuring Gypsy and his MC
I needed to see their story unfold
Great read with some nice twists to keep you interested
Will go and read all the other books to this series now
Josie
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

Wow this is a wonderful book. I loved reading about Gypsy and Kelsey. I am glad to see Gypsy finally get his story. I will be reading more books by MariaLisa.
Dominique Bast
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crossover was brilliant but hate that he left his brothers

Love strong story gypsy was sex as be all like how he walk the line. The characters Are truly sweet
Erotic Romance Book Blog with Sandy
First experience with a creation by this author

I was reading Lila Rose' book series and she had incorporated a characters by MariaLisa deMora. I liked Gypsie's character so much I had to give it a try and I am so glad I did. The characters, storyline and depth will having me read more if her books. :)
Carlise
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it...

When Gypsy saves Kelsey from a horrific experience, he wasn’t expecting to find his woman...just when Kelsey thought it was all over, in comes her knight in shining armor..can they build a life together while trying to deal with her past?

This is my first book for this author..I read this one as a continuation of Lila Rose’s book that introduced Kelsey in Nary’s story. I liked the story and was probably thinking too deeply, but for all that Kelsey went through, how did she get away w
Arkady_jo
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Clearly in the minority, but this was a bit of a mess for me. Lots of plot points that just didn't end up going anywhere; and way too much time spent at the beginning with a detailed back story for Gypsy (but not the same for Kelsey). There was just too much detail in that part of the story and nowhere near enough detail about how Kelsey recovered, and how they built a relationship. The way the story was told, it was an extremely unhealthy one for Kelsey, who was so dependent on Gypsy and no one ...more
HotChocolate.and.Books
I do not really know how to rate and review this book. I was expecting so much from these two characters after reading Living Without by Lila Rose and yet, I am a bit skeptical on how the whole story was turned.
Even though I liked having an insight on who Gypsy was before he joined the Rebels, I felt like it was just too long, especially when we didn't get much insights on who Kelsey was before she was kidnapped. I also struggled a lot to understand everything. English may not be my first langu
corinnereaddin18gmail.com
Jun 13, 2018
Emma Warde
Jun 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Securing Sidney (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #2)
  • Audacious (Knights Rebels MC #6)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #1)
  • Snitches Get Stitches (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #8)
  • Hard Escape (Notus Motorcycle Club #2)
  • Love of Liberty (Trinity Love, #2)
  • Wild Ride (The Soldiers of Wrath MC, #7)
  • Until Kayla
  • #FML (#FML, #1)
  • Falter (Guardian Protection, #3)
  • Hallelujah Rising
  • Lost Lyrebird (Harbingers of Chaos, #2)
  • Where Demons Find Peace (The DePalma Family Book 2)
  • Musketeers (Fallen MC, #2)
  • Killing Cross (Rock Falls, #6)
Raised in the south, MariaLisa learned about the magic of books at an early age. Every summer, she would spend hours in the local library, devouring books of every genre. Self-described as a book-a-holic, she says “I’ve always loved to read, but then I discovered writing, and found I adored that, too. For reading … if nothing else is available, I’ve been known to read the back of the cereal box.” ...more

Rebel Wayfarers MC (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Mica (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #1)
  • Slate (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #2)
  • Bear (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #3)
  • Jase (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #4)
  • Gunny (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #5)
  • Mason (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #6)
  • Hoss (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #7)
  • Duck (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #8)
  • Watcher (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #9)
  • Bones (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #10)