Start by marking “Man Handler” as Want to Read:

Man Handler

(Man Cave #3)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  199 Ratings  ·  70 Reviews
Scarlett

Blytheville, South Carolina—have you heard of it? No? Yeah, neither had I, until today. Want to know why? It’s in the middle of nowhere, and I’ve been given the ultimatum of either living on the street in Boston or accepting a job transfer down to this blank spot on the map where people say things like: “Bless Your Heart,” “Over Yonder,” and “I reckon.” Oh, and the
Published March 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Man Handler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man Handler

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
man handler shari ryan

Man Handler is by Shari J. Ryan. This is the story of the big city girl forced to relocate to small town America. She’s convinced this is the end of her life as she knows it. Perhaps, though, it is really just the beginning.

man handler shari ryan

Scarlett is a front desk manager in a large hotel chain in Boston. She shares an apartment with her best friend, Brendan. Scarlett has a small problem lately with punctuality and she’s been late to work one too many times. She’s given an ultimatum. She can either relocate to
Dilek VT
3 stars out of 2,5

This book is a light and fun romance. It is sometimes entertaining and sweet but unfortunately, sometimes, it is slow, dragging and boring.

First of all, the book gives one hell of a background story before the main characters meet. The book has 257 pages and they meet on page 64. Personally, I got bored until then. After they meet, it is again the same. Sometimes I was invested in what's happening and sometimes I was bored out of my mind.

Scarlett has a father who has abused he
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it

Man Handler is a funny, sweet and hot brash city girl meets sweet southern boy romance. With quirky characters and lots of witty banter.

Austin is a swoonworthy southern man who is going to be a lifelong bachelor. Scarlett is an independent woman who is determined to not ever need a man. When they meet sparks fly and two people who should never even like each other end up be unable to resist the attraction and feelings that burn out of control.

Honestly, at first I did not like Scarlett, she came
Shari Ryan
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Man Handler is releasing on March 28th!
Click the image to find out more!
Lisa
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, Shari J. Ryan has done it again. I seriously don’t know how she comes up with these clever stories, but she never ceases to amaze me. I may be a bit biased because I’m her editor, but the reason I even started to work with Shari is because I loved her writing. Take a chance on this lighthearted romantic comedy. It’s a perfect early spring escape, and you just might meet your next book boyfriend!
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free from Foreword PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

"I needed a strong woman to handle me, and I'm grateful I found you." by Austin "Some men just need to find the perfect man handler, and I'm happy to be that person in your life, Austin Trace." by Scarlett

O.M.G!!!! My favorite! So so so good!

Romantic Comedy, with dual-POV.

Book #3 of the Man Cave series, but is a complete stand-alone.
J.E. Benoit
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict. A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

“Girl, you are trouble, looking for trouble.”
I raise a brow and pinch my lips to the side for a short second. “Well, it looks like I might have found it.”

When it comes to a choice between taking a new job in some no-name town in South Carolina or staying in Boston and face being unemployed, city girl Scarlett Thorpe decides to go with door number one. Sure, she’s spent her entir
Emily Goodman
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love a great rom-com? Then make sure you check out Shari Ryan’s newest release- Man Handler, the third novel in her Man Cave Series. Man Handler can completely be read as a standalone. Ryan’s series focuses more so on men and how we women handle them rather than repeated characters. So start this series where ever you wish.

In Man Handler we meet the ultimate sassy heroine with Boston native Scarlett. She is full on feisty from the moment you meet her. Full of antics and laughs, Scarlett leads y
Michell Hall casper
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I give this read 3.75 stars........

Don't start throwing tomatoes at me. LOL! This was my least favorite of this series so far. I struggled with the connection between Austin and Scarlett. I loved the plot and the characters. But for me something was missing. They just didn't seen to connect the way Ryan's other characters have for me. There were a lot of great laugh out moments. It was still a fun read and I am glad I read it.
LaTonya
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-own
This has been my favorite stand alone out of Man Servant and Man Flu. RomCom is becoming one of my favorites to read!
Danielle Harris
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again this author delivered the hotness!

This author really knows how to pull her readers in her books. I had such a blast reading Man Handler. Its steamy and very funny!

Without much detail so i won't spoil anything. This is about a uptight Scarlett. She loses her job and her and her friend move to a small town. She then meets Austin under bad circumstances lol!!
Kristen Lewendon
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this story; the writing is fantastic. I absolutely adored Austin, and Brendan, and Kalvin, and pretty much everyone else in the book except Scarlett. There is something about her attitude that just rubs me the wrong way. She starts the book behaving like an immature, self-centered, entitled ‘mean girl’. As the book progresses, we learn more about what’s caused her to develop this attitude, and a lot of the ‘mean girl’ gets worn off. But the rest of that attitude is still in force and she ...more
Sharon Jones
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well this is my first book by Shari J Ryan, and I found it absolutely hilarious. Scarlett lives her life on her terms. She is sassy, zany, a little bit whacky but overall she is one funny lady that hasn't had the best childhood. This then in turn makes her over analyse things, often leaving her without a filter and basically verbalises what she is thinking probably too many times. This adds to the laughs, but sometimes I found myself cringing getting embarrassed for her.
Austin was my favourite c
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Man Handler. Scarlett is sassy and strong. She doesn't hold back anything, she just says what she wants. She has a really awesome best friend, Brendan. She's a Boston girl but when she finds herself without a job, she takes a transfer to a small town in South Carolina. Brendan goes with her. Her attitude is nothing like the girls in Blytheville. She's a like a fish out of water down there. On her first day she finds herself in the hospital for a wrist injury. There is meets a sexy nurse ...more
Heaven Scheuring
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adored their connection!! Scarlett was an absolute doll and Austin... swoon!!!!!
Man Handler may just be my favorite of this series of standalone romantic comedies.
Once again, Shari J Ryan did not disappoint me!!!
4.5 Hilarious Stars!
Louise Roach
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another really enjoyable book from this Author. I have read all of the books from this series and they have been brilliant reads. All are complete standalones and this is another definitely worth picking up.

In Man Handler, we meet Scarlett and Austin. Scarlett is working front of house at a hotel chain in Boston, regularly late for work and in her own little crazy world. When given an employment intonation she finds herself in the sleepy old fashioned tiny town of Blytheville in South Carolina.
Kelly
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man Handler is another winner from Shari's Man series. I fell in love with Austin and I think y'all will too!

A job relocation leads our sassy Scarlett into Austin's capable hands, literally. This couple kind of come from two separate worlds but they couldn't be more perfect for each other.

Shari's writing style is fabulous and she will make you smile and giggle throughout. Man Handler is rom com not to be missed and I can't wait to see where Shari takes her next "Man."
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR MAN HANDLER!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THIS BOOK!! The story is Rom Com perfection, with all the fun banter, sexiness and fantastic characters. Scarlett is a sassy city girl that gets replanted in the country still living like a city girl. Austin is a hot country guy that works as a nurse. These two meet and oh my do they have a story to tell you. Shari J. Ryan is one of my favorites, she can write anything to perfection. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Samantha Schafer
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, beta, e4c, romcom
Oh man this story.

A sassy city girl and a sweet country man. DID I MENTION HE WAS A NURSE? (insert heart eyes)

This story is funny, I can relate to Scarlett a lot with her attitude, her job, little dog with a big dark syndrome and her gay bff Kalvin.

But seriously, Austin I love him <3 I need more of him.
Gwen Pendley
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shari Ryan has done it again!! This is book is hott, hilarious as all get out and sexy as hell!!

I laughed, I swooned, I loved and I want Austin Trace all to myself!

City girl and country boy, can they survive each other in tact? Who will win - the city or the country? Can these two even co-exist?

A definite must read!! I couldn't put it down and read it all in one day!!
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
This was a great light-hearted read. It was a fun story with a sassy heroine. The 3rd stand-alone in the Man Cave series. Now I can't wait to read the other books in this series.
Christine
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Man Handler is such a fun and quirky rom-com! Enjoyed the romance that developed between city girl Scarlett and country boy Austin. Definitely lots of laughs and entertaining moments between the two of them!

**I received an ARC of this book**
Shelley
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh I loved Austin. He is a hoot! Scarlett is a perfect match even though they are from different worlds. I loved the dialogue and the banter. I love a novel that can make you giggle and laugh out loud in a room full of people. This novel did that for me. I loved it. I can't wait to see what this author has coming next.
Crystal
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man Handler is a fun and sexy read. The characters Austin and Luke were awesome, their banter had me laughing out loud and their chemistry was smoking HOT!!! I liked the secondary characters too, they were comical. I enjoyed this story from start to finish.
Kaitlyn
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!! This book!!! I just, omg!!! I absolutely positively loved Austin and Scarlett!!! And the secondary characters including Jack, Scarlett’s Mom, Brendan, and Kalvin! The mix of these characters together was one amazing adventure filled with laughs and just seriously I loved it!!! Not to mention that Austin reminds me of one of my favorite tv doctors and it made me smile as I was reading all through the story! And together with Austin and Scarlett taking Blythesville by storm you wo ...more
A.M.
Mar 04, 2018 added it
Review to come...
T.B. Cooper
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is for “Man Handler,” (Man Cave Series/3) by Shari J. Ryan

Okay, so at this point, I feel I’m becoming quite biased. That or Shari is just that good. I’m going to go with the latter. This third installment of her newest series of standalone novels is probably one of my favorites yet, deserving of what has become her standard-- 5-star rating. I’m going to break with my traditional format here, so here it goes…

After Scarlett accepts a relocation from her current employer to BFE, So. Car
Marianne
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book via Instafreebie from Shari. The book has a very sweet and interesting story. The secondary romance in this book can also deliver on its’ own. I wish there will be a book for Brendan and Kalvin love story.

Scarlett always tries to do things on her own, and it is very hard for her to accept any help from others. Her boss suddenly transferred her to South Carolina because she is often late for her work. She met Austin in South Carolina. Anyone will fall in love with Austin; he
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Shari J Ryan can make you cry with nearly everything she writes. Man Handler had be crying from laughter. Austin and Scarletts relationship had me full on belly laughing!
Once again, Shari J Ryan did not disappoint me!!!
4.5 Hilarious Stars!"

"Well this is my first book by Shari J Ryan, and I fount it absolutely hilarious.
Sassy Southern
Apr 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Scarlett may have a southern name, but that's the extent of it. However, when you're given the ultimatum of losing your job and becoming homeless or accepting a transfer to South Carolina, the smart thing to do is take it, right? She can learn not to swear, which is apparently a no-no there, bless their hearts...maybe. Unfortunately, her first day in her new town doesn't not go well, to the extent of a hospital visit. The upside? Meeting a sexy nurse named Austin, except she didn't make a good i ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Authors & Reviewers: Seeking Reviews 1 20 Apr 05, 2018 12:23PM

Hi guys! I'm an indie writer of Romantic Comedy, Contemporary Romance, and Romantic Thrillers. Throughout my writing journey, I've hit Amazon's Top 100, Barnes & Noble's Top 10, and iBooks at #1. Hiding in suburbia with my hubby and two wild little boys, my active imagination allows me to live life as adult with many imaginary friends.

Looking for advanced cop

Man Cave (4 books)
  • Manservant (Man Cave #1)
  • Man Flu (Man Cave #2)