Start by marking “Unsafe Haven” as Want to Read:
Unsafe Haven

Unsafe Haven

Originally published in the USA Today bestselling collection Eye Candy, Unsafe Haven is a sexy, sinister thrill ride from USA Today bestselling author Bella Jewel!

After escaping an abusive boyfriend, Jade finally feels like her life is coming around: She works at a safe haven for people who’ve had similar experiences, and there’s a gorgeous handyman, Oliver, whom she can’t
Published April 3rd 2018 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Unsafe Haven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unsafe Haven

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

UNSAFE HAVEN: Is a Romance novel by best selling Author Bella Jewel in this short read we meet Jade and Oliver.

Twenty five year old Jade is a reserved quiet female who offers her time at the ‘Sanctuary’ because she’s a survivor from an abusive toxic relationship so because of that she’s withdrawn and aloof around the opposite sex.

The man I fell in love with very quickly changed, revealing layers of possessiveness, con
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, boxset
BookSmacked
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am new to Bella Jewel but this story definitely makes me want to read this series. Oliver and Jade have definitely peaked my interest. They were so cute and this story had a little bit of scary that made me jump a bit.
Sandra Ribeiro
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mf
Sweet & sexy...but too short ;)
Up All Night Book Addict
This one was the most slowest moving out of the bunch. While Bella tried to build some suspense and mystery in this novella, I just couldn't jive with the story. While it was cute, it honestly didn't do much for me.
Carvanz
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology, arc
Dang, Bella Jewel rocks even a Halloween novella! It’s official, this is definitely my favorite of the book! Sexy, broody hero. Shy, quiet heroine. Mystery, suspense. I loved it!
Dar
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
While the book has a definite melancholy feel hanging over it, it is also positive and hopeful
Viviana Varona
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. I recommend this book, this series and this author.
Dulcinea
Nov 18, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF - only 73 pages but I couldn't do it. This couple was so boring, I couldn't care less about either one of them or what happened to them. My first and last book by Bella Jewel.

Read as part of anthology.
Priscilla (angstbooklover)
Mar 31, 2019
Joanne Thornton
Apr 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x