Start by marking “So Much More (Alabama Summer, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
So Much More (Alabama Summer, #5.5)

So Much More

(Alabama Summer #5.5)

Originally published as part of the USA Today bestselling anthology Eye Candy, So Much More is the perfect addition to New York Times bestselling author J. Daniels’ Alabama Summer series!

All four couples from the Alabama Summer series—Ben and Mia, Luke and Tessa, Beth and Reed, and CJ and Riley—come together on Halloween night in this thrilling addition to the series. Betw
Published April 3rd 2018 by Swerve

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books, favorites
➳A novella filled with so much passion, raw and deep emotions that captivate you to yet again all the BAMA boys, but also filled with a mixture of cuteness over-load over a mini BAMA boy that I am slowly becoming obsessed with...

➳Four love stories that we know of, and now add a fifth one because ladies and gentlemen, Nolan is going to steal your heart and break many more in his way. All the beautiful BAMA boys are back, ready to conquer and enamor the hearts of those who read about them. Their
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Publisher}

SO MUCH MORE which is a part of the ALABAMA SUMMER series was originally released as part of the Halloween anthology EYE CANDY. Now it's being released as a separate novella, and those of you who love this series really need to pick this one up!

It’s Halloween and some of the couples have some life-altering changes coming their way. There are some tender moments, heartbreaking moments, and some hotter than hell panty melting moments!! I d
JewelsyGoolsy
Apr 21, 2018 rated it liked it
The kid’s POV was the best. Hope Nolan and Princess Ryan gets their own book one day.
Tpagirl
So Much More was a novella within J Daniels Alabama Summer series. I loved catching up with our favorite heroes and heroines: Ben/MIA, Reed/Beth, Luke/Tessa and CJ/Riley.

It was a quick read with a chapter devoted to each couple. Additionally, Nolan, Ben and Mia’s six year old son, had a chapter. It was great to catch up with everyone and there was no drama, just wonderful little snippets of updates.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: boxset, 2017
I read this in the Eye Candy anthology and really enjoyed it. These short stories were cute and they were like an extra epilogue into all the characters from the Alabama series.
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
It’s been awhile since I’ve read most of the books in the Alabama Summer series, so it was nice to be reminded of how much I love those Bama Boys. So Much More is a novella that takes place on Halloween, and each chapter is about a different couple, written from the man’s point of view.

There seems to be a common theme: each man realizing he hasn’t shown his woman the depth of his love. There are many tender moments, but a heck of a lot of laughs as well. It’s difficult to pick which story is my
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Bama Halloween' Stars!

Gah, I love this crew so much! So Much More was exactly what I was hoping: a great way to catch up with all my beloved characters from the Alabama Summer series. It was sugary sweet, funny, super sexy and emotional. We got to catch up with all the characters but the best thing was Nolan's POV and his absolutely adorable way to love his princess Ryan (I can't wait to read their story!!!). This crew has a special place in my heart and this novella was the perfect way to ge
RentasticReads
Alabama Summer Series lovers, you are in for a delightful TREAT with this one because oh my swoony feels and cuteness overload!!! This novella was just that— SO. MUCH. MORE. It's complete and utter PERFECTION. My heart's bursting at the seams with so much love for these characters; I didn't know how much I truly missed each and every single one of them until I was deeply engrossed in their lives again. It feels so good to be back! God, these Bama Boys are LIFE and this novella will certainly qu ...more
Jola - YaM4e
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Nie mogę dać inaczej!!! POV Nolana rozłożył mnie na łopatki i nie wiedziałam czy płaczę ze śmiechu czy ze wzruszenia!!!
Uwielbiam tych ludzi :D
BookSmacked
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh I love these characters, I've missed them so very much and love that we got to see the Bama Boys again. I especially loved the fact that we got a chapter from each of them and a bonus chapter IMO that had me smiling and giggling so hard. It was the cutest thing ever.
Joyce Mercês
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
description

There is a reason why J. Daniels is my favorite author! I have no doubt this novella was going to be amazing, because how couldn't it? The Alabama Summer Series Gang have a special place in my heart and in the Eye Candy Anthology, they once again stole my heart!

With SO MUCH MORE you get cuteness from Ben and Mia, kinky hotness from Reed and Beth, funny as hell scenes with Luke and Tessa and a surprise from CJ and Riley.

But the best?! The VERY best?! You get the most adorable chapter with Sir Nol
Nova
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a short novella that catches you up on everyone and what’s going on with their lives and how they are moving on. And Nolan gets his own little beginning too and if you defy you not to smile when reading his chapter. It’s just too cute.

Can’t wait for more in this series especially a story for Nolan and Ryan in the future.
Danielle Robbins
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series! I love these Bama Boys and their ladies so much! Getting all of their POV's was everything! This is one series I can never get enough of! It was sweet and sexy! Can't wait to read little Nolan's book someday!
Afini
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read this before and I LOVE IT JUST THE SAME!!!!! it’s so good to meet all the gang again and remember their own stories ❤❤ after reading So Much More, it just makes me want SO MUCH MORE hello mrs daniels !!!! I want Nolan and Ryan’s book ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...more
Chloe reads
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 addictive stars

“The good you give me, babe? The good I feel every fuckin’ day knowing I’m attached to you is more good than I ever fuckin’ deserve to feel. I know it is.”

So Much More by J. Daniels is the perfect novella to the Alabama Summer series. I've missed these characters so, oh so fucking much. I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this series. It has to be my all-time favourite.

description

“This is real- the way she's looking at me. Those big, blue flames burning me up the way they a
Candyce Kirk
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so cute. Loved reading more about some amazing characters. I understand even better now why everyone wants Nolan to have a book. He's so cute <3. I need more!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

Every Bama boys fan out there needs to read this, our boys are back and better than ever!!

Reading this was the sweetest experience ever, each chapter was sweeter than the previous one. It was so good to catch up with all our Bama Boys. Oh how I had missed them, their sexiness and their sweetness. They are all so perfect and little Nolan, oh Nolan already owns my heart and I cannot wait for him to get his own book, because I know that he has the potential to be the best of them
Kimothy
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is J. Daniel's sinfully sexy short story and wow. I loved it so much , it is great to revisit characters that have you loved from previous books. This story was sexy and exciting and there is also a great surprise added in as well :) ok now i am off to read the other books in this collection, which i am sure will be just as amazing.
Heather andrews
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ben he speaks his mind to his woman, “are you gonna put on that hot-as-eff angel getup you bought and deny me, baby? That’s just cruel.” I really liked this novella, loved seeing all the boys and having the story in each of their perspectives.
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Michelle
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these couples all of them. My favorite are Tessa and luke Ben and Mia and Reed and Beth. I really hope Tessa and Luke get what they want, I think they both deserve it. Luke is such a good man I want the best for both of them. J Daniels you need to make that happen lol.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Cute

What great read with all the Bama men showing how sweet and sexy they are and Nolan steals the show. Love it. Makes you want to re-read the Bama series again.
Nomims
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella
4 stars

I barely remember these characters to be honest yet having a glimpse of their lives was sweet.
Innergoddess_Booklover
Aww I loved So Much More ... it was everything .. Geesh these bama boys leave you wanting more. And lordy how cute was Nolan 🐲🐉
Karen Sedgman
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so good! Loved hearing more about the guys from Alabama and what they are getting up to! And little Nolan is going to melt hearts, l think we have a hole new Alabama Series happening in years to come!
Lily Garcia
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! Such a cute novella! Loved reuniting with this bunch but my only complain was that it wasn’t longer. I’ll always be greedy when it comes to this series!
Amanda
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Need more CJ & Riley
Loved every page of this
Passion, friendship & Halloween :)
Carvanz
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, anthology
This was a series of short stories highlighting a different couple from this author’s previous books. They were each so darn cute and I absolutely loved how over the top each hero was.
inabookshell
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhhh this was so cute! I can't wait for Nolans story!!!

UPDATE:
I just realized something. When Nolan was on the phone with Ryan, Ryan's dad said "Dylan" talking to Ryan's mom. Dylan is also a character in a totally different series of J.Daniels! Crossover?!? I'm ready for Nolan's story now! Super excited 😊
Maike
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
cuteness overload
Goodreads Librari...: Book(s) appearing in wrong author list 3 15 Oct 10, 2018 04:29AM
J. Daniels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Alabama Summer, Dirty Deeds and Sweet Addiction series.

Best known for her sexy, small-town romances, her debut novel, Sweet Addiction, was first published in 2014 and went on to become an international bestseller. Since then, she has published more than ten novels, including the Dirty Deeds series with Forever Romance.

Daniels

Alabama Summer (7 books)
  • Where I Belong (Alabama Summer, #1)
  • All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2)
  • When I Fall (Alabama Summer, #3)
  • Where We Belong (Alabama Summer, #4)
  • What I Need (Alabama Summer, #5)
  • All We Want (Alabama Summer, #6)
  • Say I'm Yours (Alabama Summer, #7)
“Tell me I’ve done my fuckin’ job as your man, Tessa, and made sure you aren’t doubting that. `Cause if I haven’t and that’s what’s got you stuck in your head thinkin’ the worst the way you’re doing right fuckin’ now, the way I’ve watched you do the past five months, my life might as well end right here, `cause I don’t deserve shit. Not you. Not anything more than this. Nothing.” 1 likes