Start by marking “In Bed with the Beast (The Naughty Princess Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
In Bed with the Beast (The Naughty Princess Club, #2)

In Bed with the Beast

(Naughty Princess Club #2)

A tale as old as time: she needs a place to stay, he's a grump with a secret and an extra room...can love find a way?

Meet the Naughty Princess Club, a series from USA Today bestselling author Tara Sivec that brings readers to Fairytale Lane and the hilarity—and romance—that three women fall into once they decide to strut their stuff and bring on their own happily ever afte
Published June 5th 2018 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about In Bed with the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Bed with the Beast

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

In Bed with the Beast is book two in the Naughty Princess Club series by Tara Sivec. Each one of these adorable, sexy, sweet tales is based loosely on a fairy tale, the first being Cinderella, and this one if you haven’t guessed it is Beauty and the Beast.

in bed with the beast tara sivec

Belle is twenty five years old and still lives with her very over protective father. It’s always just been she and her Dad. They share an extreme love of books and she loved cooking dinner for him and talking about their days an
Christy
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!!!

“description"/

In Bed with the Beast is the second book in the 'Naughty Princess Club' series, and as much as I enjoyed the first book, I loved this one even more. This book features Isabelle Reading, and her very own Beast, Vincent.

Belle is the youngest and most innocent of the Naughty Princess Club. She's using the club to save her library and move out of her father's basement. One of those things happens before planned, though. When Belle's dad kicks her out of the house, she doesn't know what
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
“Oh, my God,” I whisper, my thighs clenching...
“My name’s Vincent. But you can yell whatever you want tonight.”

Oh beast. *heart eyes emoji*

Man do I love me those broody bearded types. And it just doesn't get any broodier than beast aka Vincent. The silent and grumpy security guard at Charming. If you've already read At the Stroke of Midnight, then you've already seen the awkwardly hilarious first encounter between him and Belle. And if you haven't, no worries, because you won't have a
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
I gotta admit. These books are just pure fluffy fun. I love em. I'm not even crazy about the story of "Beauty and the Beast" and I still had a really good time with this one.

We met Belle back in book one of this series At the Stroke of Midnight. She is the nerdy, bookwormish character who spouts out random facts and lives in her father's basement. She and her father have an argument over her new friends. (Friends that have started a naughty princess stripping business) and he kicks her out. She
Berit☀️✨
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Naughty Princess Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Oops she did it again! Another fabulous book from Tara Sivec... this is the second book in the Naughty Princess Series, but it can be read as a standalone... however I would encourage you to read them all, they are filled with so much laughter and love....

Belle has lead a pretty sheltered life until she becomes friends with Cindy and Ariel... The three ladies bond over man troubles and money problems and decide to form Naughty Princesses...Belle has a tremendous lo
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

This book started off really good but around halfway through I just started to get bored, and I ended up skimming the last half of it. Belle and her friends acted and spoke like a bunch of teenagers. Since we never get any of Vincent's POV, he just came across like a one-dimensional cardboard cutout. I didn't feel any real connection between Vincent or Belle. Not to mention she spends the first half of the book going on one blind date after the other.

description

Also, the fact that these heroines are strip
Carrie
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
In Bed with the Beast by Tara Sivec is the second book in the Naughty Princess Club romantic comedy series. While each book in this series features a separate couple and could be understood as a standalone I’d highly suggest picking them up from the beginning to get the full story and all of the laughs.

The first book of this series, At the Stroke of Midnight, introduced all three of the female leads in the series as they came together and became friends. The trio couldn’t be more opposite of one
Tara
Apr 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

LIVE everywhere:
👑Amazon: myBook.to/InBedBeast
👑iBooks: https://apple.co/2Fmvaew
👑Nook: http://bit.ly/2Flga0h
👑Kobo: http://bit.ly/2oQcXzE
👑Google Play: http://bit.ly/2tpRD8Q

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
This is my third book by Tara Sivec, and I just don't think her particular brand of humor is for me. I really wanted to like this cute, light story that loosely follows Beauty and the Beast, but most of the jokes fell flat.

Belle is the type of heroine that I don't typically enjoy. She is 25 but acts like a petulant preteen, and she is supposed to be charmingly spastic and socially unaware, but she comes across as immature. I found her spouting of random facts to be sort of... puzzling.

I also d
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tara Sivec Fan, Romance
3.5 A Spread Your Wings and Fly Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
A Naughty take on Beauty and The Beast with an arrested development librarian fighting an over protective father for control of her own life She crosses paths with a big beast of a man who talks with few words and is the bouncer of a strip club. But still waters run deep and neither of these people are what the other assumes them to be.

This is the second entry to Naughty Princess Club series. It is based on 3 women who were
Stacey is Sassy
***IT'S ALIVE!!***

Owner of a nerdy heart…

4.5 Stars

I love it when the nerd wins her man…beast…man…beast…man, with beast attributes. Deep down, I can admit that I’m a little nerdy. Yes, I wear glasses. Yes, I would prefer to be reading than conversing. Yes, I would say that being surrounded by books is my happy place. Obviously, these are not things that “identify” a nerd, but I’d say it would be a pretty good definition of a book nerd. So, when I get to read a story where the book nerdy girl ge
Claire Robinson
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series, smp
5 - "You're so weird..." Stars!

The second book in Tara Sivec’s Naughty Princess Club series, gives us her take on my favorite fairy-tales of all, and In Bed with the Beast was a joy to read, from start to finish.

I hold up my hand in shame and say it’s been a long while since I have read anything from this author, and after reading the opening chapter of this one I was literally kicking myself for leaving it so long. Needless to say I absolutely adored Belle and Vincent’s Story.

I want the fairy
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by St. Martin's Press)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isabelle Marie Reading is a beautiful, sweet, innocent 25 yr. old woman still living at home with her overprotective father. She’s always been a shy, quiet bookworm. She’s a librarian who runs the local library that’s on the verge of shutting down. The library is like home to her, and is her safe haven. It’s going to soon close if she doesn’t come up with a way to raise money.

Until recently all Belle’s friends were fictional. Then she met Ariel &
Paige
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 “Fairy Tale” Stars

I adore this series! And each book is better than the last!

In Bed with the Beast was a hilariously sweet romance between two opposites. Between the antics with Belle and her friends, and Vincent and his moody broody aloofness, this story had just the right about of girl power and romance to make me fall in love.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book. A is for Alpha B is for Books.
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳The fantasy of finding your true prince charming, this romance novel brings humor to the level of persuasion and an addiction to Vincent and Belle...

➳I think I have just found yet another author who has made me laugh through the genre of rom-coms. Not a lot of authors are able to achieve such a thing, since my humor is at its minimum right now so I'm glad I was able to thoroughly enjoy this novel by Tara Sivec. I'm keeping this review short and sweet because I honestly did enjoy this novel. V
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
I’m nobody’s hero princess. And this isn’t a fairytale.”

Tara Sivec is on a roll with this series!!! I wasn’t disappointed with the first book and I sure as heck didn’t feel that way about this one. If anything, I think I fell in love with these characters even more if that’s possible. I’m beyond wrapped up in this fairytale and I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect ending for this one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m going to keep this review short and sweet. I loved the premise of the story and I think that the au
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, netgalley, romcom
It’s been a while since I’ve read a book by Tara Sivec, but from what I remembered, I thoroughly enjoyed each experience. This read was no different. In Bed with the Beast was a hilarious tale loosely based on Beauty and the Beast that tackled a woman’s growth and development into self-sufficiency and independence. It told a story of kindness and charity, of funny hijinks and antics, of the bond found with family and friends, of the intricacies of interpersonal relationships, and of faith in h ...more
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Omg! What a fun, sweet romcom!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I’ve read books by Tara Sivec before so when I saw this new one coming out, I definitely knew I had to check it out.

With a nod towards the classic story of Beauty and the Beast, this book was very humorous. Almost written with the tongue in cheek type of humor, you can’t help but fall for both of the characters in this book.

On one hand you have Beauty, who is a nerdy, weird, almost virgin who has been completely sheltered by her fathe
bookmarkbelles
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was perfection!!!

I was recommended At The Stroke OF Midnight by my friend Rhonda when I was looking for a fun, quick, rom-com style book to read that evening. I remember her asking me if i've ever read Tara Sivec before and when I said "No" her response was priceless. After that I had to see what all the fuss was about. Surely ive been missing out on something great, if she came at me like that, so I went ahead and one clicked ATSOM. Let me just say that I get it now. She had every rea
NiCoLeTa E.
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
***4,25 "YOLO, bitches!!!" stars***

"You know, rescuing a damsel in distress is something right out of a fairy tale, Vincent. If you're not careful, I might think you're a knight in shining armor."
"I'm nobody's hero, princess. And this isn't a fairy tale."

I was invited to read this title and since I've always wanted to read some material by this author, i just grab the opportunity...
And it was a very good decision, i can say!!!
God, this was so damn funny and at times, i can say surreal... And
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny, arc
4 Stars

In Bed with the Beast is a standalone is part of the Naughty Princess Club. This is a loose fairy tale of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. The character’s name are actually Beast and Belle which I find really cute. Okay it’s their nick names, but still cute.

Belle lives with her over protective dad, but she wants more to life. She wants to save her library and the only thing she can think of is stripping. This plan was hashed out in the first book, but don’t worry, the author explains the s
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Finally back with our three fairy tale strippers!
Well, Cindy is the only stripper so far. But now it's time for Belle's story.

Remember her? The shy, 25 year old librarian who is still living with her overprotective dad.
But he kind of throws her out after finding out that she's one of those riffraff hookers! LOL!

And after sleeping in her beloved library for a few nights, Beast, the bouncer from the strip-club takes her home with him.

Belle already had a huge crush on Beast in the first book and no
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: June 5, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 5 stars

I LOVED this book. It's laugh out loud HILARIOUS, fun, and romantic. Tara Sivec always manages to make me smile and giggle which is why I always read her books without question. This book does EXACTLY that and more. If you are not familiar with the series, you should know that each book CAN standalone, even though they are interconnected. Characters from the previous novel and the one coming after this one are a part o
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Hot dang if The Naughty Princess Club series isn’t proving to be consistently delightful. In Bed With the Beast isn’t as laugh out loud funny as At the Stroke of Midnight, but it is undoubtedly humorous and every bit as entertaining.

Belle is a librarian who is struggling to keep her beloved library open. At 25-years-old, she also wants to stop living in her overbearing father’s basement. Sadly, money is tight. Her potential knight in shining armor comes in the unlikely form of a formidable strip
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

"...there's nothing more rewarding than the risk of falling in love. Sometimes you hit a few roadblocks along the way, but it's always worth it in the end."

Tara Sivec's unique blend of romance, humor, and lovable characters is one that I don't think I will ever get tired of reading. In Bed with the Beast was an adorably funny slow burn romance with a fairy tale twist. The kind of story that will blow your heart and make you pee your pants.

One of my favorite things about this book—this series,
Denisa
2.5
Meh.

Soooo....
If you liked the first book, you'll like this one as well. If you didn't, well, you probably shouldn't even try to read this one.

Seriously, the characters were so similar it felt like reading about the same people just in different situations. Same vocabulary, same words, same reactions.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, if you liked the previous book. IF.

I kind of expected a bit more from this read, I thought that the characters have more potential. Well, maybe they did, but I
Carvanz
I love any kind of fairy tale retelling and I especially love one based on Beauty and the Beast. This book did not disappoint.

Belle is a bookworm who spouts random facts out at any given time. She’s never lived on her own, never been in a relationship and she has never had any friends. Now, she’s been booted out of her father’s basement, running a business with her two new best friends and is falling hard for Beast.

I love a growly, grunting alpha hero and Beast/Vincent certainly lived up to that
Ivy Deluca
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Isabelle Reading (heh - Belle the reader? Very cute) is a twenty five year old librarian who lives with her dad, her nose buried deep in a book, when she’s not awkwardly rattling off some random facts to cover her nervousness. She’s become friends with Cin (the heroine from the first book) and Ariel, and is working her way up to stripping to make some money to help keep her library open (just go with it). Now she just has to break free from oppressive overprotective hold of her father.

When she
.Under the pages
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review available at Under the Pages.

Dísir
It’s hard to give the modern fairytale retelling a pass in my case—sucker that I am for all of spins and takes we can possibly have on them—which is why ‘In Bed with the Beast’ was one that I was eager to get my hands on.

In this case, it’s about a librarian and a bouncer, aka, Belle and the Beast, the supposedly shy librarian and the surly bouncer. Throw in the home stripping business that 3 women have started into the mix and I was beyond intrigued at this risqué proposition and take on the fa
  • Love & Other Lies
  • Darkest Night (Wired & Dangerous, #2)
  • Animal Attraction (Hot in Hollywood, #2)
  • Better Love (Wingmen, #4)
  • Maybe This (The McCallans, #4)
  • The Breakup (The Jordan Brothers)
  • North to You (Journey to the Heart #1)
  • Down and Out in Beverly Heels
  • The Test (The List, #2)
  • Rescued Heart
  • Hollie Porter Builds a Raft
  • A Man To Hold On To (Tallgrass, #2)
  • Robin in the Hood (Robbin' Hearts Series #1)
  • Love on the Tracks (Snow & Ice Games #1)
  • Barking Up the Wrong Tree (Sex and Sweet Tea, #3)
  • Playing House (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #5)
  • Bird After Bird
  • Beginner's Luck (Chance of a Lifetime #1)
Tara Sivec is a USA Today best-selling author, wife, mother, chauffeur, maid, short-order cook, baby-sitter, and sarcasm expert. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two children and looks forward to the day when all three of them become adults and move out.

After working in the brokerage business for fourteen years, Tara decided to pick up a pen and write instead of shoving it in her eye out of

Naughty Princess Club (3 books)
  • At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)
  • Kiss the Girl (The Naughty Princess Club, #3)
“Hey, we’re not annoying! We’re a fucking delight!” Ariel complains.” 1 likes
“So, what, you want her to make a list of things she should do and refer to them in the middle of a seduction? ‘Oh, yes. Oh, that feels so good. WAIT! I need to check my notes to make sure you’re going down on me right.” 1 likes