Start by marking “Shadow of Doubt (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL, #5)” as Want to Read:
Shadow of Doubt (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL, #5)

Shadow of Doubt

(Breaking the SEAL #5)

Kamon “Shadow” Aromdee just wants to lay his mom to rest. Her last request was to have her ashes spread near her husband in his native Thailand. Kamon hopes while he’s there, he can unlock the mystery of his absentee father and finally get closure on that chapter of his life.

Malia “Tiger” Danpae finally has the chance to fulfill her life’s mission as she goes deep undercov
ebook
Published March 20th 2018 by Amazon Kindle Worlds (first published March 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Shadow of Doubt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow of Doubt

My2CentsBookReviews
This was a touching story about with held information in order to protect (not everything as black & white), sacrifice & loving enough to let go.

Kamon also Navy Seal known as Shadow was one to watch and be envy about two of his teammates finding their soul masted. They were building families as his was reduced to one. He was on leave for the lose of his mother the last relative. A random encounter he runs into Malia and has a moment. Malia is on her first solo mission in which the stakes
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
An action-packed, sexy and captivating romance!

Shadow of Doubt is another well-written and captivating story in the Breaking the SEAL Series. This story was amusing, romantic and full of action. It will grab your attention from the very beginning. The characters are well developed and engaging. I thought Wren did a great job with Malia and Kamon’s story. Their relationship is passionate with an instant connection. I thought the ending to the story played out perfectly. It had a wonderful ending
Pat Rathmann
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HIGHLY ADDICTIVE THRILLER

Malia is deep undercover for the CIA. While on assignment travelling to Thailand, she meets Kamon, Navy Seal, in route to bring home his mother's ashes. There is an instant attraction but both have their own agendas. However they are throw together while travelling by train casing them to work together to escape the criminals. An intense read with many secrets and drama.
Sylvia
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have always loved Shadows character, and I was very happy to see his story come to life.
Fresh after his mothers funeral... he is headed to spread her ashes next to his fathers. While on his flight, he meets Malia , and while he wasn't looking for love...he seemed to have found it.
This is his story along with Malias and how they are both hurt by a the drug lord Yaza, and the retribution they both seek for different reasons.
Love this Breaking The Seal Series...looking forward to the next.
Julie
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read!!

If you have read Wren's other books that have Shadow's teammate's in them. You can't pass this one up. I loved it and can't wait to see what and who happens to be next in line.

Kathy Gutierrez
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book that had me hooked from the beginning to the end! So many unexpected twists that kept me guessing all the way to the end of the book. I highly recommend it! Now to go back and read the first four!
Nancy Bodie
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This is the third well written book of this authors that I have read. This is the perfect fit into not only this Kindle World, but dovetails nicely with her first two! I highly recommend!
Lisa
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book is awesome and intriguing it holds your attention from page one and has lots of things you don't except in it I loved it a wonderful read
Patricia Mattingly
Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Shadow of Doubt

Another great book by Wren Michaels reading all the guys on this team. Yes read this book and books on the others.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Making a new furure

It was good to return to this world and once again enjoy the strong men & women who live here. This time we take on a drug lord who has ties to both our hero & heroine. There are trust issues, broken pasts and support from our favourite SEALs & their mates.
janelle beaver
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book. Read in one day kept me hooked from the beginning to the end.Wren Michaels knows how to keep your interest. It was also nice to see Shadow and his team again.
Charlene
Too Spyish

This was a little too complex in the spy game for me. I want more from my couple than lies and deception.
Karla M. Pius
Kerry
Mar 29, 2019
renae pilcher
Apr 10, 2018
Wren Michaels hails from the frozen tundra of Wisconsin where beer and cheese are their own food groups. But then a cowboy swept her off her feet and carried her away below the Mason-Dixon line where she promptly lost all tolerance for snow and cold. They decided they’d make beautiful babies together and they got it right on the first try. Now Wren lives happily ever after in the real world and in ...more

Breaking the SEAL (6 books)
  • The Fox and The Hound (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL #1)
  • The Fox and The Hound 2: Kisses From the Kremlin (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL #2)
  • Shift of Fate (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Breaking the SEAL Book 3)
  • Steeling His Heart (Brotherhood Protectors; Breaking the SEAL, #4)
  • Jinxed to Death (Magic and Mayhem Universe & Breaking the SEAL Book 6)