Start by marking “Coven's End: Voss (Coven's End, #2)” as Want to Read:
Coven's End: Voss (Coven's End, #2)

Coven's End: Voss

(Coven's End #2)

From birth, I was conditioned to be the biggest, strongest lycan in the pack.

My father would have it no other way. Because, according to him, the Alpha wouldn’t let anyone weaker mate the princess.

But he is wrong.

The Alpha is letting his daughter chose her own mate, out of love.

I have competition. The vampire prince, who has always been the bane of my existence, and th
Published May 15th 2019 by After Glows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Coven's End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coven's End

Deja
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The next installment of this series is just as good as the first I'm loving the whole tv show or movie vibe I'm getting from this series. With the books being split up like this it's easy to fall in love with this series. I love that book 2 is Voss I was wondering how he felt about the whole thing given that he was brought up to mate the princess. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Jennifer G
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Voss has been raised to be the best possible Lycan. The biggest, strongest, fastest. His father had one goal in mind; for Voss to accomplish what he had been unable to, to be the High Alpha. He has been raised to either wed the future High Alpha Jillian or to challenge her father. Now Voss finds himself one of Jillian's three true mates along with a vampire prince and his fellow sentry who is also her best friend. He's in love with Jillian and wants her happy. His father never planned for this. ...more
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Voss’ father had raised him from the beginning to be the very best Lycan possible – the biggest, strongest, fastest, the best of everything. He trained continuously, his wolf always near the surface. The expected outcome of this constant pressure was for Voss to become the High Alpha one day by taking Princess Jillian as his mate. But the current High Alpha is allowing Jillian to choose her own mate for love. And apparently she has her eye on more than one possibility! Not only is Voss a possibl ...more
Missy Brown
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Coven's End: Voss continues the story of Jillian and her three mates. In this installment, you of course have the main focus on Voss. He really makes you fall for him in this one. We get to see why he is so perfect for Jillian and a member of her mates. You may have doubts but he will make you fall for him.

Voss has been raised to be the best that he can be. He just so happens to be a Lycan. He has made himself what is needed to be the future high alpha. But then Jillian happened. He falls in lov
Topsues
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Voss. The Lycan who has been treated hard and brutal to become an Alpha. An Alpha doesn’t share. However get in with the program or leave. A love triangle. A Harsh reality. Will Voss be able to resist the pull of His mate Julian, problem is she has two other mates. One being Kane a vampire prince and a natural enemy of the Lycans. Lia Davis once again dips into the mind and desires of a love triangle. This is a storyline full of betrayal, jealousy and pride, as we get to know the inner thoughts ...more
Ann
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this serial featuring a lycan princess who is mated to two lycans and the vampire high prince (currently deposed by a crazy female). This book mostly features Voss, his history with his vicious dad, and how he became one of Jillian's guards...and her mate.
The political situation and danger from the human military group is continuing to ramp up. I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what happens next.
Read in KU.

*Please note: this is a 4-part serial with each book ending
Roseanna
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg I am so hooked into this series. It just keeps getting better and better.The world building is more in depth in this installment. I really like the developing relationship between the four. Some things was revealed, but other leaves you guessing. I have some guesses, but I will be diving in to Quin immediately. I hope the series don’t stop with the four books, but spin off to others involved in the coven/packs.
Renée
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Voss is Jillian’s sentry and the strongest and most dangerous lycan. His story is suspenseful and build up is so captivating. The fight scenes were fantastic and really well written.

Now that Jillian has discovered her mates, which just happen to be two alphas and a vampire, she needs to tell the most important person. Her father. Will he accept this? Or will he kick her out of the pack?

I highly recommend reading Voss, and can wait to read the next book book - Quin
Patti
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.6

This author does a great job continuing this unique storyline. Jillian invests some time learning more about Voss, but there is much left to uncover. Glad there was evidence on uneasiness with one of the fated mates. A smooth sailing would have made this too bland. Never one to disappoint a reader, this author made sure the heat scale between Jillian and Voss was volcanic! Looking forward to Quin’s story. All my reviews are always voluntarily written.
Terri
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
*** No Spoilers ***

A great second book in this series. L.A. Boruff and Lia did an amazing job continuing to storyline. It's getting more exciting. Voss is like a huge teddy bear ... Soft and sweet but big and nasty when needed. The relationship between Voss, Kane, Quin, and Jillian is growing. The crap going on with the vamps and lycans takes a crazy turn.
I highly recommend this book/series!
*** I have Kindle Unlimited, and I used that service to read this book. ***
Hsu Lee
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
It was a great book !
Voss has been raised to be only one thing: The High Alpha.
However, plans change.
Being in love with Jillian complicates the plan.
Now, he has a choice.
What will he choose ?
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Lory
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great series. This enjoyable and entertaining fast-paced story is filled with twist and turn as the plot thicken. Also we get to learn more about Jillian and her mens. Overall a fantastic series can't wait to see what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Theresa Wesley
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! This story just keep getting better and better. I couldn't stop reading. I was completely entranced. There is so much to learn about Voss and how he became the person he is today. They are working on the mating bond and getting to know each other better. There are more attacks and some major action is happening. Love this story!
Denise Van plew
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was short and sweet with another one we get to intimately know better. Voss gets his spotlight with things going better when revealed than expected. On the downside I would say is his father and really big one is the big traitor that is revealed in here. Everything is quick with you soon at the end of this one chomping for the next one.
Anne Richardson
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Voss has now joined Jillian in the ménage , the trouble with humans attacking both vampires and lycan is Escalating.
Kane, Quinn , Voss and Jillian are trying to find out who the traitors are in the vampires and lycans . Someone is helping the human army.
Can’t wait for the next book , loved this one.
Voluntary reviewed this book
Deb Le
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this episode. The plot thickens, characters are further developped and motives blur. Well constructed and written, this one is fast paced and full of twists and turns. I am hooked on this series and it's multiple POV's.
Bella Suarez-Ramirez
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Voss!!!!

This series was great. I like the flow of the storyline as it ties the romantic part of Jullian and her mates with the mystery of who is doing the killing. Can’t wait to read the next book!
Kim Gauger
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Continued from.one

Note... you must read book.one first or this story won't make.sense, and it's a cliffhanger but the others are out. Now this is a hot book with lots of.conflict between two forces. I can't wait to see how it vontinues
Margaux Espinosa
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving it!

Things are getting really good! The mystery is being solved a bit at a time and her men are learning to coexist peacefully. I'm digging this storyline and look forward to continuing!
Cheryl Sedman
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This book like the first was full of action from the start. Even though it's only a short book you will not be disappointed
Jessica Robbins
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle

So I got hooked on this series during book one so I was happy when I got book two. This time we get to learn more about Voss and what makes him tick. At the same time there is this giant game of politics going on as well as the secret vampire mate. Things are getting interesting time as the pressure heats up and the secrets accumulate. Perfect for fans of paranormal, vampire, shifter, reverse harem novel
Brandi
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We learn more about Jillian and her boys. This book focuses on Voss. We also get more info on the attacks. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Shelly Schaefer
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!!

I am so emotionally invested in these books I am more than looking forward to Quinn’s book!! That ending though was crazy!!! Thank you for another great read.
Karen Fisher
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: karen-fisher
This second installment has so many twists. While the turmoil creates the right atmosphere for the story. The ending was a shock, but not. Read it and see for yourself.
Shannon
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series. It’s a fun, quick read. Fast paced storyline and great characters. Even though you learn the most about the title character, all their perspectives are still covered and I’m thankful for that. It will be interesting to see what will happen to our villain. I really don’t like them. I hope they get theirs.
Mary
Jun 12, 2019
Jessica
Jun 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Coven's End (4 books)
  • Coven's End: Kane (Coven's End, #1)
  • Coven's End: Quin (Coven's End, #3)
  • Coven's End: Jillian (Coven's End, #4)