Start by marking “Coven's End: Kane (Coven's End, #1)” as Want to Read:
Coven's End: Kane (Coven's End, #1)

Coven's End: Kane

(Coven's End #1)

Bad boy. Alpha. Unstable. Lethal.

Those are a few of the labels my people placed on me. Some say those are qualities of a good leader. Others disagree.

Heir to the vampire throne and Lilith’s only son, I am being forced to find a mate.

Not any female will do. Because no one compares to her.

The problem?

She’s a lycan princess, off limits, and I’m not her only potential mate
Published May 8th 2019 by After Glows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Coven's End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coven's End

Renée
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kane is the first book in the Coven’s End series by L.A. Boruff and Lia Davies, and you’ll be draw into the story immediately from the amazing prologue.

Kane is the heir to the Vampire throne. But after some attacks on vampires and lycans, and his need to find out what’s happening, his life will be uprooted when he finally sees his fated mate again and everything finally slams into place.

For his mate Jillian, the future high alpha, well things are complicated for her as well. She won’t only have
Hsu Lee
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
It was a great book !
Kane is the vampire prince
Jillian is the lyncan princess
Their attraction is undeniable.
However, acting on their attraction is forbidden.
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Jeanny
May 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Overly predictable & forgettable. Not following this series.
Emily Pennington
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
She hired a private group of human soldiers with impeccable training and watched as their gunfire took down the Lycans. She felt very satisfied that they had gotten what they deserved. The humans knew her only as “Commander” and they asked no questions. She watched as they entered a Lycan home and killed a woman and 3 men. Commander, a vampire, wished she could smell their blood, but the Lycans were excellent trackers and she didn’t want to be identified yet. Even the children were murdered. She ...more
Topsues
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Covens end Kane.

Two royals. Destined for each over. Completely wrong for each other. How did the universe aline the stars for two fated mates that are both completely different species. The Vampire Prince Kane & The Lucan Princess Julian are both expected to decide on a mate. Fated Mate’s are a myth, hardly anyone finds there’s, until now. Kane has tried to keep his distance. Jillian already has two potential mates she is struggling to pick between & now added into the mix is her fated m
Jasmyn
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The first book in this new serial-style series from Lia Davis quickly introduces us to the worlds of the werewolves and the vampires. Distrustful of each other for what seems to have been forever, an unknown force is now trying to bring hostilities into an all-out war. I don't see too much of the person stirring up trouble and killing tons of werewolves and vampires, and Davis does a good job of showing just enough that of them that I really want to know who it is

Kane is the vampire prince, but
Jennifer G
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
One vampire prince. One Lycan princess. Forbidden mates. Their people have a long history as enemies. Now both have been attacked. Open war has never been so close. But the attacks didn't come from each other. They have a common enemy. They need to work together but if they acknowledge their bond, they stand to lose everything. Add in a couple of Lycan guards and it becomes even more complicated.

I was sucked in from the beginning. Kane and Jillian. These two are undeniable. They can't fight the
Missy Brown
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great story that caught my attention from the beginning all the way to the end. Coven's End: Kane tells the story of one vampire prince, a lycan princess, and how they are forbidden mates. These clans have been enemies for a long time. With tension high and misunderstanding happening, War is so very close. But when they are forced to work together to find out who is attacking them, the two main characters cannot acknowledge their bond, or they could loose everything. Will they give in to ...more
Maria Varley
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a brand new series by an author I love. Kane is a Vampire Prince who's been trained to one day lead not only his own coven but ALL vampire covens. Jillian is a Werewolf Princess who will, like Kane one day lead not only her Own Pack but become High Alpha and rule ALL packs.
Although Kane found Jillian one day by accident he managed to steer clear of her for a year until a chance meeting has Jillians Wolf alert to the presence of her mate. To add the icing on the cake she also gas the mat
Ann
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Even with a treaty in place, vampires and lycans don't get along. So what happens when the lycan Princess finds out she's mated to the vampire High Prince? And maybe 2 lycans as well?? Follow along on this interesting and fast-paced serial to see what happens. Oh, did I mention there's a group of humans out to annihilate them all?

I really enjoyed the first book in this new vampire/lycan serial by Lia Davis and L.A. Boruff. The characters are interesting (this book focuses mainly on Kane (vampire
JodyL
Left me hungry for more

Warning this is the first book in a series about a lycan princess named Jillian, her two sentries Voss and Quinn, as well as the vampire prince named Kane. The book ends in a partial cliffhanger as these four try to figure out the mate pull as well as figure out why a human military group is after both vampire and lycan.
The book was okay but I didn't know that this was a RH series, so I will wait until the other books come out to read the rest. If you are looking for a sho
Roseanna
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This is the first to the new covens end series. It seemed like it was over right when thing was heating up, not fond of cliffhangers. The cliffhanger wasn’t overly dramatic, like will someone live thru the ordeal, but it did leave us at fork in the road. Kane just had a major thing happen to him and boom it’s over. While the world building was good, I wished it would have taken it to the next level. Dive deeper, give more about past events,throw in more details. There was a lot left unsaid about
Patti
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.8

Lycans ...I just love that term! Forbidden love between different races, further complicated not just with the fated mate pull but with the pull towards two others as well. Yep, a definite glued to the pages type of storyline! The heat rolls off the pages between Kane and Jillian! The book one rockets this series off to a great start, and makes sure to hook your interest towards continuing! Looking forward to it! All my reviews are always voluntarily written.
Tara Dorough
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow.....Great Read

Coven's End: Kane by Lia Davis is book 1 of her Coven's End series. It's an exciting new series about Lycans and Vampires. There's a war brewing and for the first time they have a common enemy. Will out be enough to unite the two races or will they continue to eat with each other? Lia has written some great characters with an interesting storyline. I can't wait to read the rest of the series and see what's next.
Denise Van plew
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a beginning for a series that will catch your attention. It is also short and sweet just enough to get you into it and enough to keep you waiting for more. Jillian does have her plate full in more ways than one. Some of the delicious is Kane whom they will not be in denial after a moment. Oh the barriers though that will push the drama button. Don't let yourself become too overheated there is more scrumptious to come.
Dawntay Armonta
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to start with this isn't anything like Twilight or Teen wolf. This is a well written, easy to follow, and take you be the hand kinda book. Two worlds that are drawn together, with some adventure, danger, and steamy. This is one of the best vampire shifter stories I have read. Kane is the first of three, and I cant wait to read the others, I wanted to find out if the four of them can and will be happy. This is a must for the TBR list. I hope you enjoy as much as I did.
Theresa Wesley
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Kane. He has known he is Jillian fated mated for a few years before Jillian realizes it. He has tried so hard to deny the feelings but when Jillian finds out things change. However; Jillian also feels the pull for Quinn and Voss. Oh and don't forget Lycans and Vampires aren't allowed to mate. Will they choose love? Kane is all out there for those he loves and so accepting of Quinn and Voss. Now they must try and work together to fight a common enemy. I can't wait to read more.
Lory
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far so good, this fast paced story is filled with plenty of intrigue, suspense, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Just when things were starting to get good your hit with a cliffhanger ending. So looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read and a great start for a new series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Jessica Robbins
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle

Whoa buddy what a great start to this new series by two fantastic authors!! We meet Kane heir to the vampire thrown who is being forced to find a mate with special emphasis on a conniving one groomed to be with him. Plans get derailed though as he finds his mate in a shifter which is forbidden and he is not her only one. Things get dicey as the danger increases as the secrets start coming out. An excelle
Gwen
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kane, the vampire prince has found his mate; too bad she is the princes to the wolves. They are enemies and well, its a bit Romeo and Juliet of the paranormal with two spicy guards in the mix. They are on a mission to save their respective races. It was too short and left me wanting but it does have a HFN end, so I will wait for the next installment. ...more
Deja
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I normally don't like books that have a cliffhanger ending but I have to say this was an interesting read. It makes me want to read the next book more, the problem that usually occurs is how long will we have to wait for the next book. I think that Ms Davis won't leave us hanging for long, I like the characters that she has introduced us too and I can not wait for the next book.
Terri
*** No Spoilers ***

Another excellent book from L.A. Boruff and Lia. This storyline is an interesting twist between vamps and lycans (shifters). Kane is a great character with plans for change. Jillian is also wants change but at what cost.
I highly recommend this book/series!
*** I have Kindle Unlimited, and I used that service to read this book. ***
Brandi
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great new start to the series.

Kane feels the pull to Jillian. Jillian feels the pull to Kane, Quid and Voss. One of her many issues is that Kane is a vampire and she is a Lycan. Another is they both are the next to their respective thrones. More issues come.

Can't wait to see how this works out. Beware this is a cliffhanger.
Anne Richardson
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
When the Vampires and Lycans lose some of their people to an unknown army. Kane a vampire prince and Jillian a Lycan have to work together even though they are fated mates .
This is a cliffhanger ending but it’s a great read and I look forward to reading more about this couple.
Voluntary reviewed this book
Deb Le
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
True Lia Davis style, fast paced with great characters, suspense and chemistry this book is a pleasure to read. I was sucked into their world straight away and remained hooked throughout. A fantastic start to the series.
Debi
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kane and Julia are destined to be together. There's just one hitch to this great fated couple....add Quin and Voss to that couple to make it a quad! I love reverse harem books and this series is going to prove to be a great one. The drama is intriguing and keeps you hooked. Can't wait to figure out who it is.
Alexandra
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting!

Even though the book is on the shorter length of what I like to read, I didn't feel like there was anything missing. Once I finished the book, I had a basic knowledge of the world the book is set in, the politics, and the characters' personalities. Great start!
Cheryl Sedman
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

This book was a quick read but was full of action from the start. No slow parts just straight into action. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves supernatural books
Bella Suarez-Ramirez
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

Two different species and they are fated mates. Need to try to work together to discover the common foe.... the storyline is interesting. The characters are cliche but different all in one. Did keep me interested so looking forward to the next book in series.
Margaux Espinosa
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick and intriguing read

I'm intrigued this far and look forward to reading where these lovely authors take this storyline. So far it's sexy, a bit sad and there is trouble brewing.
Goodreads Librari...: Update/Edit co-author name for Coven's End book series 1 10 May 27, 2019 03:21AM
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Coven's End (4 books)
  • Coven's End: Voss (Coven's End, #2)
  • Coven's End: Quin (Coven's End, #3)
  • Coven's End: Jillian (Coven's End, #4)