Start by marking “Bad Choices Make Good Stories - Finding Happiness in Los Angeles (How The Great American Opioid Epidemic of The 21st Century Began, #3)” as Want to Read:

Bad Choices Make Good Stories - Finding Happiness in Los Angeles

(How The Great American Opioid Epidemic of The 21st Century Began #3)

The strange true story of a writer who falls in love with one of his readers and meets his future wife on Goodreads.

Dear Reader,

You're a little late to the party. Where the hell have you been? This is already the third and final part of the trilogy, and you're only joining us now? Tsk tsk tsk.

Let me get you up to speed on what you've missed so far:

In book one, Going to New
Kindle Edition, 1, 250 pages
Published March 15th 2018 by Becker and Malloy LLC

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Choices Make Good Stories - Finding Happiness in Los Angeles

Jan Riley
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having read the first two in the series, I had to read this one. I had to find out whether Oliver got his happy ever after. The title gives the suggestion of what's to come, and I was not disappointed. This is a fitting conclusion to a raw and honest series, and it left me with a satisfied grin.
Kellyshaw
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I must admit when I started reading the first one I very nearly gave up but I'm sooooo glad I didn't I loved all 3 books the 3rd one was my fave I just can't believe what some people go through I never imagined that could be so bad foir some people . I feel so sorry for you and happy for you at the same time . I'm so glad he's found happiness.
Miriam
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read all three books from Bad Choices Make Good Stories and I have to say, it takes so much courage to share your life. From the first book, you were aware that some would criticize you and some others will admire your work. You didn’t make yourself the hero because reality didn’t play that way. You were honest enough to share that you as well were consumed in the deep world on addiction. And that it’s so brave of yourself. It took time to find true happiness and I’m si glad it finally happene ...more
Igor
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not specifically literature, but I applaud the author for this very important message & one of the best examples of critical thinking explained. While this might seem very recognizable for Europeans, I feel these three books are mandatory reading for US citizens ... . Just my 2 cents. Thank you for writing so authentically, Olliver! I salute you ... .
Casey Bemiller
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book! Oliver cracks me up. Love the ending!
Rebecca
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read this book twice it was so amazing

Really love the way this author writes absolutely bloody amazing and wow he certainly has lead a very colourful and different difficult life I just hope this isn’t his last book
Wendi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
I like the stories. My question is: How did this man not end up with a STD? Good lord.
Katrina
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Found it to be somewhat political and monotonous
Katie Schofield
Mar 15, 2019
Michael O'Donnell
Apr 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

How The Great American Opioid Epidemic of The 21st Century Began (3 books)
  • Bad Choices Make Good Stories - Going to New York (How The Great American Opioid Epidemic of The 21st Century Began, #1)
  • Bad Choices Make Good Stories - The Heroin Scene in Fort Myers (How the Great American Opioid Epidemic of The 21st Century Began #2)
“It's so exhausting, so mentally and emotionally draining when you care about a drug addict and they never miss an opportunity to disappoint, manipulate or hurt you.” 4 likes
“I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.” 3 likes