Start by marking “Little Infinities (Love By Chance #1)” as Want to Read:
Little Infinities (Love By Chance #1)

Little Infinities

(Love By Chance #1)

Apollo

On my darkest day, a handsome stranger saved me, but one look into his eyes and I knew he was broken, too. I promised myself that one day, I'd find him and thank him, but what do you do when your savior turns out to be rock god Sebastian St. Crow?

I'm about to find out...

Sebastian

Published February 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Little Infinities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Infinities

Fabi
Ele
Apr 17, 2018 added it
Shelves: i-rest-my-case
DNF @25%

This feels very amaturish and far fetched regarding the dialogue and the characters' interactions. DNF despite the decent writing, so no rating.
Meep
DNF 17%. Debated rating but light 'pretty' 'sweet' vibe combined with serious character history was uncomfortable, so it's getting a 1* from me. Other reviews are more positive.

I found the writing overly dramatic from the start to the point it detracted from what was occurring: '...dwell on the harsh reality that had impaled me like a blade...' there's a big tendency towards purple.

Beyond that there's an immature feel to the story, serious situations didn't hold much consequence; both characters
Coco.V
Oct 16, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/16/18)!💝

Blurb:
Apollo

I'm about to find out...

Sebastian

On my darkest day, I found someone who needed help maybe even more than I did. Someone whose pain echoed mine, and in that moment, I'd wanted to save him. I gave him a second
Funzee Shu
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it

He’d seen something in me, something I didn’t even know existed, and he’d given me a second chance. No— he’d given me a fresh start, a brand new beginning...

When I first read the blurb, I have this strong impression that the story will be a bit 'dark' and angsty. And that actually the reason why I'm interested with the story. But then I found out that the story turned out not as dark/angsty as I expected.

Disappointed?
Well, I must admit that yeah...I'm a bit disappointed.

The first chapter
Rinkyx
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Alexu
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovely and interesting story
The first time I read the blurb I thought "Wow, this sounds promising" and guess what? I was right!
I loved reading this book, it has a little something for everyone's tastes.
Little Infinities is a story about love, discovering one another with quirks and all, spending time and doing what you love (wink) with your soulmate (read the blurb, people! It's HEA).
I also liked how the characters were developed, not by insisting or overly describing their background stories,
Kevin
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful and emotional story about a celebrity and a guy he meets. I had tears throughout the book.
Typos: blonde oak (blonde is feminine and oak is not), vice (should be vise), ballsack (sac), vocal chords (cords), “again”. (period always always always goes inside quote), a dog who laid on the floor (lay).
Leyna
Apr 16, 2018 marked it as not-interested-or-lost-interest
Shelves: freebie, m-m, lgbtqia
Free on Amazon 16-04-2018
ChaosMoondrawn
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqia
This story is told in first person with dual viewpoints, which gives the reader a good understanding of the fears, feelings, and motivations of each character. A personal crisis hits them both at the same time--they meet each other at rock bottom and forge a connection because all the usual barriers people keep up just aren't there. Sometimes it's easier to be honest and real with strangers. We then get glimpses into their lives and friends and where they are at in life when they meet up five ye ...more
Sandra
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

First time reading this author and I have to say that I couldn't stop turning the pages fast enough to get through the book. Sebastian and Apollo make a cute couple and I was rooting for them the whole time. Sebby was such a sweet, generous and kind man who just saw the goodness and worth in Apollo. I can't wait to read book 2 about Lazarus. I hope Sebastian and Apollo have cameos. The side characters are great and so are the kids (aka pets). HEA and mini epilogue like 4 months down the
Rachel
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great start to a series. First time author for me so I went in with no expectations and I was blown away. Apollo and Sebastian are two people are missing pieces of themselves, trying to just make it to the next day. When they come together it is a epic story about love, struggles and what is takes to change. Loved it and can't wait for the next. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Linda
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Superior writing, beautiful language, great character development, and nicely erotic. This book has it all. I can't say enough about this book. I do want to give any spoilers, but let me say do not let the fisrt few pages scre you off with the trigger for abuse, I almost did an so glad I persevered. I will definitely be on the watch for future books by this author.
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Paula´s  ShortReview
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm, music
Demasiado inverosímil.
Vale que es una novelita de amor y no tiene que ser todo creíble, sobre todo la historia, pero es que todo lo demás tampoco lo es, ni los personajes, ni los secundarios ni el desarrollo de la trama.
Se pierde en detalles y la trama pierde importancia según vas pasando las páginas,hasta que contra el final, lo reconozco, lo lees por encima para ver cómo lo remata.... y punto.
Nic
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet

This was a great find. I truly enjoyed this story. One person who was grieving and contemplating his life stepped in and saved another from being brutalized. The author did a great job of developing each character their strengths and weaknesses. It was filled with smiles, sadness, angst, redemption and happiness. Look forward to Laz's story.
Esther Alayeto
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two broken and lost souls coming together to save each other. Sebastian and Apollo are both such wonderful characters who truly complete one another and make the other whole. It's a sweet love story that I'm sure I'll be reading over and over again!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
tammy rufo
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i love Sebastio and Apollo. this was such a good start to a new series, i can't wait for more! they literally saved each other. such an enjoyable read. this is my first Kiska Gray novel, i will def read more. i recommend this book and author, you won't be disappointed.
Bran Zesti
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A true all inspiring love story, there in many love story's, this is a great one.
Bev Ross
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Very good story! Sad beginning but very realistic and emotional journey for Apollo and Sebastian great ending! I loved the ending!
joani
Mar 09, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars

I liked the characters and the story was good. Very even though with no real ups and downs. A few insecurities but they fall in love and live happily ever after.
nikki brackenbury
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this story

I really enjoyed this story . Low angst and well written characters . looking forward to more in the series. I would recommend .
Lou~Silver Medalist in DNF's
Apr 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m, reviewed, lgbtq
DNF @ 60%

I liked the premise, but by the time I reached 60% I was worn out by the throw away lines, especially ones that made the character look like a manipulative arsehole (e.g. I didn't have time to cry).
eric dyer
Melanie
Apr 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Love By Chance (3 books)
  • Defying Gravity (Love By Chance #2)
  • Temporary Bliss (Love By Chance Book 3)