Start by marking “Be Mine... Or Else” as Want to Read:
Be Mine... Or Else

Be Mine... Or Else

Dove Rosetta is crushing hard on the hot guy she ran in to at the coffee shop. His big build, sharp suits and dark eyes have her flustered, and as luck would have it, they meet by chance every day. She might be innocent, but her thoughts aren’t, and she’s ready for him to make a move.

Beau Heart has been watching her for weeks. It’s no accident that he sees Dove every day
Published February 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Be Mine... Or Else, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be Mine... Or Else

Alexa Riley
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

♡Tonya♡
IT'S LIVE!

This was a big 'ol pile of sweet sugar, torched with steamy sex scenes- like a creme brulee 😂

If you are a fan of the classic OTT alpha, sugary sweet instalove, and breeding that we have come to expect from Alexa Riley, then you won't be disappointed.

Beau is alpha, bossy, and take charge...He takes his stalking seriously- buying buildings, planting security details, the whole shebang! He finally found someone who could tear him away from his work and change his views on love and marri
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Alexa Riley Fans, InstaLove, Romance
3.5 Attached at Hip Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-It's Live
As I mentioned earlier... I must check out a program to help with my fascination of these books....Because if one looks too closely at the behavior of the characters, one would worry. However since it is all a fantasy... full of over the top alphas with women who are completely smitten with the way these men can't function without them....then it all falls into place.

This time we have innocent Dove, just months out of high school, who wo
Janie
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sabrina The Trash Queen
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m in a crazy AR mood lately 😂.
Gi's Spot Reviews
The sweetest and steamiest of Valentine reads! I loved Beau so much! ❤💗❤💗❤ ...more
Chitra *CJ*
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
WHAAA?!!A psycho, stalkery heroine, aka a book about me??! WANT!

“Be Mine...Or Else” is the story of Dove and Beau.
A perfect Valentine’s Day treat from our favorite duo had all the sugary goodness we have come to expect from them.
-Virgin heroine
-Hunky hero
-Loads of obsession
-PUPPIES!
-Mild drama
-Saccharine sweet but dirty lovemaking
-HEA
-Detailed epilogues
I adored the cover and this was a good break from stress for me today.
Safe
4/5
Well, because puppies!
Bookloverme
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+++ Stars

Wow! It's so sweet! Perfect for Valentine's Day and a perfect read for me. I loved it!

The story is about Beau and Dove.

He's a divorce lawyer and she works at a florist shop. They met at the coffee shop and has been flirting for weeks but he's holding himself back, worried he'll scare her away.

People say he's cold and calculating and he is but not to her. I loved how possessive and obsess he was! He's the perfect OTT alpha.

I also loved the epilogues! (view spoiler)
Coco.V
Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
A sweet sexy steamy read that passed the time nicely....😉
Jenny
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Aww short, sexy, and sweet insta-love romance about a divorce attorney and a florist worker. Hero is obsessed possessive and a stalker and heroine a sweetheart! I loved them together! Cute epilogue with 4 kids! ❤ ...more
Fanny
Oct 06, 2018 rated it did not like it

Be Mine ... Or Else fue un relato simple y totalmente de estilo de estas autoras, admito que esta pareja no es de mis favoritas, el lleva el ser un hombre de las cavernas a un nivel inaguantable y ella ( como la mayoria de protagonistas de Alexa Riley ) es demasiado mosquita muerta, y ese es un rasgo que odio en las protagonistas femeninas.

Para resumir, una historia mas, no destaca ni sorprende. Seguire buscando mas libros de estas autoras que sean como Marriage Material y Her Touch, esas si que
Maria...
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this one! ❤😍🤩

It reminded me a lot of the good old ones from this author! All sweet and innocent heroine and a hot jealous, possessive alpha male! ✌😉🙌😋
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
ben niye Riley'leri girmeyi unutuyorum asdfasfds

“I can’t fuck something this pure and sweet.” I rest my forehead on her thigh and think about how bad I want to put my dick in her, but also how innocent this little pussy is. “I don’t want to ruin something so close to heaven.”

bu sefer farklıydı. durum şu: herifimiz görür görmez posess tavırlara girmiyor. tmm ikisi için de hala instalove ama instasex değil. oğluşumuz kızı korkutmak istemiyor. çok da beklemiyo gerçi asdfasdfs

olsa da olur olmasa da
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
"But suddenly I need to stamp out my name inside her pussy."

lol.
kookyquinn
Beau’s dad gave me the creeps, I dunno why exactly because he was supposed to be a good guy but he skeeved me out.

The rest of it was meh. I don’t really take AR seriously, they’re light and fun and usually dirty AF. But this one was meh. It started out strong then I dunno, fizzled.

Still cute though! I hope they write Tia’s story <3
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #
** 2 "nonsense drama?" STARS **
Raine
I love this one!!!

I love how Beau is portrayed. He's a bada$$ lawyer and is built like a football player. He's usually gruff and tends to have a surly disposition. And then there's Dove, who's adorable and bright and sunshine and innocent. I love that Beau makes an effort to smile around her and take things slow with Dove so as not to scare her away. This story is totally like Beauty and the Beast...one of my favorite fairytales.
Azet
Short,cute and steamy Alexa Riley never disappoints! The way the big cold brute of a hero were so marshmallow when it came to his sunshine heroine was adorable! "Be Mine... Or Else" with its sugary sweetness is a novella that i will certainly re-read again in the future!

*insta love (of course)
*OTT jealous smitten possessive hero
*adorable virgin heroine
*safe with a HEA
*and some Valentino!

Yeah i just adored this one!
C

-no pushing away
-no ow Drama
-HEA with epilogue
Stories in Review
Great read. There is a slight ow misunderstanding, but it is fixed quickly. No other ow/om drama. My kind of story, when I smile all the way through.
Neringa Neringiukas
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another sweet & sexy story. I loved Beau. He's loyal and crazily obsessive. I loved that he was cold to the rest of the world but his girl. She's his sunshine. His everything. And he wild do anything and everything to have her in his life forever.
Elaine
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading about Dove and Beau
Elizabeth Neal
Dove is enamored with Beau. Their paths somehow cross every day and though she thought they were flirting back and forth, she now has doubts since it's never gone any further than that in the weeks since they met. Plus, she knows he's at least a decade older than her, and as a lawyer is out of a florist shop employee's league.

Beau has been enthralled with Dove since first laying eyes on her, so much so that he even has her watched, umm protected *wink* that is, by his people. See, Beau is quite
Alba M.
Nov 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Dove está colada por un hombre que conoció en la cafetería. Ellos han coincidido en ella desde entonces pero, aunque se quedan mirando el uno al otro, ninguno da un paso más.
Beau está totalmente obsesionado con Dove, ella es como un rayo de sol y quiere tenerla. Han estado durante semanas jugando a los tímidos, pero se acabó. San Valentín está a la vuelta de la esquina... Es un buen momento.

Tengo una racha que no me apetecía meterme en libros largos, darme un descanso y que mejor que Alexa! Me e
Elle
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: wth-is-this
2* STARS!

Mini Review:
I really love the cover but couldn't find the appeal from this story. It supposed to be sweet and sugary. But I just found another hero with stalker-ish attitude. Totally creepy even you're not rich and handsome, right? The girl, Dove is too naive and like a nun. I'm more into her gothic roommate. Beau is only smile for Dove. He loves her immediately and she's the one for him. With unnecessary drama, I found the story irritated me. Still, they ends with a lot of babies.
LWM
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Adorable Dove and rugged heartthrob Beau are simply lovely together.

A few distracting grammatical errors (proofreading would be a good idea), but overall an adorable and heartwarming romance. Three and a half stars.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I know some people don't like the instalove/instalust stories. But you know what sometimes you just need that story that will have everything happen now...lol

Beau and Dove met at a coffee shop, each one attracted to the other. Beau was a divorce attorney, and being in the job that he has he is a bit jaded. Dove works in a flower shop and the two of them has been flirting with each other every morning, but nothing more happening. Until Beau decides he's done waiting. Finally he has found someone
Nicole
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
A Valentine's treat story by AR... what else to ask?? Sweet filled with "fireworks" and lovely characters, Beau and Dove won my heart from the beginning of their storyline... Especially Beau with his persistence and his actions, such a possessive/caveman character (I'm in love). As for Dove well she is perfectly suitable for Beau with her sweetness and her sassiness.. the ideal match for each other!

It is a quick read but with the perfect "ingredients" to keep you satisfied, so of course, recomm
Janice Somers
Just in time for a super sweet instant love, love story. This is a really fun read and I enjoyed reading it.

Beau, is a divorce lawyer and is well known for just that. His clients are extremely happy with his results. Some are more then happy. From the first time he saw, Dove, when he was getting coffee, he has been obsessed with her.
Dove has been going to the coffee shop every morning with the hope that she will see Mr. Venti (Beau) before going to work.
Carol
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars.
Short and sweet.
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea