Start by marking “Finding Harmony (Harmony Duets, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Harmony (Harmony Duets, #1)

Finding Harmony (Harmony Duets, #1)

Jordan

One day, life was perfect. Then, there was a knock at the door.

One minute I was a mother and wife, the next, I was a widow. Broken doesn't happen over time, it happens in the blink of an eye.

Depression owned me. Heartache consumed me. Reality finally stepped in and made me wake up. I had people depending on me - the only two people left in this world that loved me.
Published February 27th 2018 by Barbara Shuler

To ask other readers questions about Finding Harmony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Harmony

Mindy
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What an amazing and truly moving story. Rhett and Jordan are amazing people who have had to face some of the most difficult situations one can face. This story is at times heartwarming and at other heartbreaking. The author has done an amazing job of giving you a story that touches on just about every emotion one can experience. All of the characters (Susie, Gentry, Rhett, Jordan, Kassidy, Sam, Ana, Arty, Tim and a few others) are all phenomenal. They are lovable, relatable, and at times certifi ...more
Amanda Campbell
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book is an emotional read from the very beginning to the very end. I bawled my eyes out, I laughed hard along with the characters and I smiled with pure happiness while turning pages. A sign that the writer is truly gifted. Such an fantastic book, Jordan and Rhett are perfectly matched and those kids will melt your heart. Definitely worth a read. And I can't wait to find out what else comes from McKenna Ranch.
Senona Macias
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful book. It starts with Jordan learning of her husband's tragic death. His death leaves her on her own with a three and one year old to raise by herself. After she decides to start her life over again in a new state she doesn't believe she can find love again. After applying for a new job as a cook and housekeeper she has found her perfect man.
SHANIKA  BENNETT
Sep 03, 2018
K.A. Graham
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finding Harmony by Barb Shuler

☆☆☆5 stars☆☆☆

This is a spirited and truly touching story of love, loss and second chances. We all face struggles in life at one time or another. You either overcome and prosper, or let them take you down.

Jordan has faced loss and tragedy in the worst way, yet she pushes on, for the sake of her two young children. They're her heart and soul and she'd give anything to give them a happy and secure life.

Rhett has a troubled past, which includes issues with his family,
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jordan and Rhett are both people who have had their lives hit rock bottom , one with the death of a spouse , the other with drugs .

Jordan is now a single mother and after she let depression drag her down her children helped her rise back up  maybe she isn't as broken as she thought.

Rhett let life drag him down but when his family needed him he kicks it in the butt and returns home and then he sees her and realizes maybe just maybe he is supposed to be right where he is

This story had so emotion,
Casey
added it
May 18, 2018
karenmmorrisyahoo.com
Oct 11, 2018
Barb is a Carolina Girl by right and a Texan by birth. By day she’s a desk jockey for a rural transportation company and a book lover - reading through as many books as she can. At night though, she turns into alter ego, a writer. Cape, optional, depending on her mood.

Her stories are a mix of real life events, personal experiences and the craziness of her own imagination, and the imaginations of