Start by marking “The Blood of a Rose (Max Larkin Detective Series Book 5)” as Want to Read:
The Blood of a Rose (Max Larkin Detective Series Book 5)

The Blood of a Rose (Max Larkin Detective Series Book 5)

Jesse Fairlane is missing. Max Larkin and Special Agent Michaels are unsure if this is related to a recent case involving human trafficking or something else. On top of trying to locate his partner, Max has to make a decision as to whether he leaves Rockton to work with the FBI or stays to become captain at the local police department. As Larkin, Michaels, and the other de ...more
Published February 1st 2018 by Todd M. Thiede and associates LTD.

To ask other readers questions about The Blood of a Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blood of a Rose

Laura Reading
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read mysteries. I read a certain type of crime stories. I admit I am more of a light weight and picked up this book because of its connection to Rockton, Illinois. This book has a darker, more sinister edge than my typical reads. The topic would be perfect for fans of television's Criminal Minds.
The writing reminds me of John W Mefford. If you are made of sterner stuff than I am, you might rate this a full 5 stars. As I said, I am a wimp so I will give it 4.5 yet I found the way this book rea
Bailey Ember
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, thriller
Superb writing from Todd Thiede and a action packed story. There were a lot of moving a parts to this one and I really liked the originality that Thiede brought.

This novel was very vivid in the descriptions, the writing really jumped off the pages and into my head. Suspense and Mystery laced throughout.

I felt like I got a solid understanding of the characters in the story. There was definitely a lot of action going on that will have readers flipping pages furiously.
RABT Book Tours and PR