Start by marking “Justice Divided (Cowboy Justice Association Book 10)” as Want to Read:
Justice Divided (Cowboy Justice Association Book 10)

Justice Divided

(Cowboy Justice Association #10)

It’s just another normal day with the twins when Ava gets a frantic call from her sister. Mary’s husband Lyle Bryson has been shot dead and she’s the main suspect. She needs Ava to come home to Corville right away.

Pressed back into service to find the killer of his half-brother, Logan finds himself once again at odds with the family. With Ava’s sister under a cloud of
Published April 10th 2018 by Blonde Ambition Press

To ask other readers questions about Justice Divided, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Justice Divided

Start your review of Justice Divided (Cowboy Justice Association Book 10)
Suzie Weber
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Alls I can say is WOW!
Book one in this series is Cowboy Command where we met Logan and Ava. I forgot the dysfunctional family they came from. I actually reread Cowboy Command as I read this to get all the past into the present.

Ava gets a call from her sister that her husband Lyle has been murdered. They reluctantly head back to their hometown where they are still not liked. Logan discovered the identity of a serial killer years before. His best friend Wade, Lyle’s brother and the town’s
Rhonda
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was thrilled to see that we were going to get to revisit Logan and Ava in Olivia James's series, Cowboy Justice. They are married now, have twins and are trying to make it work. Logan is fixing to retire for good when they are called back into service when Logan's sister in law, (Ava's sister) is accused of killing her husband. Logan and Ava don't think she did it and set about trying to figure out who the killer is. The more they dig, the more danger they are put in as secrets start coming to ...more
Susanne Scott
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Wow! It was great to catch up with Logan and Ava and their family. As usual the suspense was intense. I love Logan he is such an alpha and such a great guy. The ending was great, whilst I'm not a fan of cliff hangers and I hate that the next book isn't already sitting there waiting for me, I literally can't wait to see the conclusion. I'm sure it will be spectacular! Is it going to be Logan's story still or from another sheriffs point of view? Or multiple? I love how the plot twists
Sandi
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Justice divided

Oh hell......now I'm stumped. I got so involved with Ms Jayme's story I'm at the end but the story isn't. I'm left hanging. But that's what makes Ms Jaymes so interesting and intriguing. Now on to the next book in the series and I believe it's the last of them. Hopefully everything will be explained and there will be an ending that I can live with....lol
Vanessa Clark
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the series

Wowzers I read all 10 books of the deputies and loved it. I was a little disappointed in the way book 10 ended but I’m assuming book 11 will take off from there?? I really hope so because I want to see it end with Wade taken care of. Please tell me book 11 will finish off Wade!!!
Davida Robinson
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Story line!! Fantastice characters!! I love how the characters are in all the other books. I am deeply invested in all of these books, not just this one, because I feel as if I know all these characters.
The love is total and complete til death do they part and I so love that! Olivia Jaymes's books are great reads full of hurt, hope, and finally, love. Who wouldn't love that?
Linda Corbin
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a book! I am still in book hangover mode! There was so much that I didn't know about the years between this book and the first time we met Logan and Ava, and I loved their continued love for each other. The mystery had me on the edge of my seat and the end totally shocked me. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Cindy Miller
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-challenge
This book was great, Logan and Ava are called to come home to help solve a family crime, the suspense was great and the cliffhanger fit perfectly for the next book in the series, not disappointed and enjoyed this book very much.
Judy McDowall
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Another great instalment in the Cowboy Justice series. I liked the light humour and sarcasm that the author added. Revisiting Ava and Logan’s story was great as we saw them deal with life as hard working parents. Their love for each could never be questioned.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Logan and Ava!! I'm happy to revisit them and this time there is trouble back home. Gotta love a mystery and the suspense is awesome. Returning bad guys and death and a slight cliffhanger. Oh my!!! READ IT!!!!
Victoria McClure
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE these books but would of liked a heads up that the end of this one leaves you hanging............next book better be a continuation because too many different scenerios running through my head now!
Love this series of books! Fantastic stories and characters!
Jill Oates
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This started out a little slow but I shouldn't have worried because it is a great book - loved all the interaction between Logan and Ava - Logan was always my favourite sheriff.

Of course, now I can't wait for the next story!!
Merle
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Bryson family is back, and they still hate Ava and Logan. This time, Ava's sister is a suspect in her husband's murder and Logan is asked to solve the case.
Serial killer, prison break, protective custody, manhunt, all figure into this story. It's a really good one.
Patricia
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Cliff hanger

I downgraded the rating on this because it ended abruptly with a cliff hanger. I hate cliff hangers and don’t know if I’ll buy the next book or not.
Jane
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I loved the story, but not how it ended. It was almost like the author was at her number of pages and ended it.
Regina Barker Cantrell
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! What a revisit with Ava & Logan!!
Couldn’t put it down. This series always keeps me on the edge of my seat!
Sharon
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read in epub format on my Nook.
Kerry
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, romantic-suspence
I really liked this one! I love re-visiting previous couples, and Ava and Logan are one of my favorites! This murder incorporated characters we met in their first book and was full of intrigue. The romance between Logan and Ava is as strong as ever, and it does show some of the marriage in a realistic way. I saw some other reviewers complained about a cliffhanger, but I don't even know if I would really describe it that way. Yes, some threads are left open, but it wasn't like it was ending at a ...more
Bev
Oct 08, 2019
Tara
May 26, 2018
BreRile
Logan and Ava part deux

Definitely not a stand alone. At a minimum you need to read their story, Cowboy Truth. Thankfully revisiting them is more fun than the previous book which revisited Seth and Presley. Be warned this storyline is continued in the next book which also revisits Reed and Kaylee.
Julie Maiden
Apr 10, 2018
Kelly Nelson
Dec 05, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• A SEAL's Devotion (SEALs of Chance Creek, #7)
  • Shelter for Penelope (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #15)
  • A SEAL's Resolve (SEALs of Chance Creek #6)
  • A SEAL's Purpose (The SEALs of Chance Creek #5)
  • A SEAL's Desire (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 8)
  • Shelter for Koren (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #14)
  • Guarding Your Heart (Baytown Boys #9)
  • A SEAL's Pledge (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #3)
  • Securing Sidney (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #2)
  • Shelter for Quinn (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #13)
  • Sweet Rose (Baytown Boys #10)
  • Drew (Lighthouse Security Investigations #4)
  • Securing Piper (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #3)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • A SEAL's Consent (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #4)
  • SEAL Together (Silver SEALs)
  • Caught in the Crossfire (Otter Creek Book 15)
  • Defending Harlow (Mountain Mercenaries #4)
Olivia Jaymes is a wife, mother, lover of sexy romance, and caffeine addict. She lives with her husband and son in central Florida and spends her days with handsome alpha males and spunky heroines.
She currently has five series: Cowboy Justice Association, Danger Incorporated, and Military Moguls, Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, and her brand new contemporary romance series The Hollywood Showmance

Cowboy Justice Association (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Cowboy Command (Cowboy Justice Association, #1)
  • Justice Healed (Cowboy Justice Association, #2)
  • Cowboy Truth (Cowboy Justice Association, #3)
  • Cowboy Famous (Cowboy Justice Association, #4)
  • Cowboy Cool (Cowboy Justice Association, #5)
  • Imperfect Justice (Cowboy Justice Association, #6)
  • Justice Inked (Cowboy Justice Association, #7)
  • Justice Reborn (Cowboy Justice Association Book 8)
  • Vengeful Justice (Cowboy Justice Association Book 9)
  • Seeking Justice (Cowboy Justice Association Book 11)