Start by marking “Twisted Locke (Locke Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Locke (Locke Brothers #3)

Twisted Locke

(Locke Brothers #3)

ACE LOCKE

Damaged.
Savage.
Twisted.

Those three words describe us Locke brothers to the motherfucking T.

We were wronged by the ones who were supposed to protect us. The ones who were supposed to love us … to show us how to love.

It doesn’t matter though. ‘Cause we taught ourselves how to love in the best way we know how. When it comes to giving our heart away, we do i
Published February 8th 2018

Start your review of Twisted Locke (Locke Brothers #3)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

TWISTED LOCKE: Is the third book in Authors Jenika Snow’s and Victoria Ashley’s ‘Locke Brothers’ series. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ This is Ace’s and Melissa’s story.

Each brother is darker, more twisted than the other, but neither are as lethal or twisted as Ace, each brother has his own method of dishing out pain to ones that have wronged them. Ace’s weapon of choice is a hammer, the pain he creat
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

This one was good. Not great. I think book one was by far the best of this series. The last two have lacked something. Heat especially. Again in this one, we are told over and over and over again how twisted Ace is. How dark Ace is. How he has to ease Melissa into his sexual predilections. But when we finally actually get to the sex WAY late into the book, all we get is some mildly rough sex and biting. The book was all repetitive (very repetitive) talk and no action. I was bummed, to say the l
Stories in Review
Wow, I absolutely loved this one. Think Ace might be my favorite Locke. Little om drama, but just a blip, the h wasn't interested. Little push/pull, but didn't last too long. There is a little talk of rape, not of the h. Not descriptive. Great story.
Snow
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it

Well fuck...
I have this weird tendency of doing things backwards and then my OCD reading throws back a knockout punch...LOL

Anyway, this was fast paced action filled with anticipation of the leading demanding dangerous and twisted alpha Ace Locke who enjoyes just a little bit too much, in hurting and breaking bones of his enemies that want to harm his family. And now, he made his final move-he's after a woman Melissa who has been on his radar for quite some time but he's been holding off c
Erin
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: novellas, 2018
This one didn't work for me as much as the others. Disappointing, but most likely a "me" issue.
BookSmacked
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well dayummmmmmm dayum dayum dayum dayum !!!! This book was heavy on the hot !!! Extremely heavy, I'm talking the hotness level of Ace Locke is at a dangerous level.

Ace Locke, aka Twisted Locke is the very definition of the bad boy you can't seem to stay away from. He's intensity is insanely deadly and he screams screams someone you don't want to mess with, someone who will die for those he cares for and someone who will own you mind, body and soul.

And even though Ace is hell intense, I loved
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
***arc received for review***

Ace Locke is the most twisted and disturbed brother out of the Locke brothers.

Being the oldest means he received the brunt of his parents abuse and neglect. He shielded his brothers from it. Being the way he was brought up... I don't blame Ace for being twisted AF. somehow though that's the aspect that drew me in. I was intrigued by Ace's viciousness.

Then there is Melissa.... she's a good girl on the exterior. but the interior there's a character that is just as fie
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Twisted Locke by Victoria Ashley is book Three in the Locke Brothers is the story of Melissa Anderson and Ace Locke. I haven't yet read the previous books, so for me this was a standalone book.
Ace is the oldest Locke brother and the one that had go forward to protect his brother and teach them a dark twisted way to survive. Ace has been buying his time it seems with his feelings for Melissa. Ace takes things slow with her until he 'locks' her in to him. Then is game on for him claiming what he
Jen ❥
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Definitely my favorite of the series.
C

-no real pushing away
-OTT alpha
-HEA with epilogue
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Hawt Dayummm I am soo excited I got to read Twisted Locke by Victoria Ashley and Jenika Snow. I am such a one clicker with Victoria Ashley’s books!!! Jenika Snow is a new author for me but I am telling you, I could not tell a difference between who wrote what. It was seamless and soo freaking good and in pure Ashley fashion…this book was HAWT as Shit!!! Where is that fire extinguisher, cuz my Kindle is on FIRE!!! lol Hmm I’m thinking I need to go check out Jenika’s books cuz like I said above, I ...more
Rhonda
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, I've been waiting for this book to come out and let me tell you, it was darn well worth the wait. The last Locke brother, Ace, is the most brutal of the three. The story continues with Ace and Melissa. He's had his eye on her for awhile now and finally decides to make her his, but he doesn't want to scare her off so he takes it slow at first. Even while "tending" to business, she is on his mind. Melissa isn't sure about what her feelings are for Ace. He intrigues her but he also scares her ...more
Kerry Fletcher
***WARNING***
This series may cause you to need lots of underwear changes.

I fucking love this series. I mean seriously LOVE IT!!!

Ace is the oldest Locke. The one who led himself and his brothers out of the hell they were in. He's the protector the one who leads them in the life they live. He has no apologies for what he does. He does it to protect the weak when the law fails them.

He's had his eye on Melissa from the start but he could see she was scared. He knew he needed to give her time. She
Renee
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Twisted Locke is the third and final book in the Locke Brothers Series (excuse me while I cry a little) This book can be read as a standalone but to really get the full story of everything you should read the first two books. They are absolutely amazing reads that you do not want to miss. Twisted Locks is Ace's story

Ace Locke can be described a damaged, savage, twisted. Heck it describes all three of
Melinda  Parker
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I don't think labeling Ace Locke as a Bad Boy is either adequate or justly descriptive enough...he is aptly named Twisted Locke!

The entire Locke boys clan led a horrifying life. And in coming full circle, the Locke men unleash, yes, unleash, a justice and punishment fitting the offense for which they stand as Judge and Jury. Ace is the oldest, the toughest, the most brutal. But he loves even harder than he punishes. A fact only his inner circle understands. And he wants to encircle Melissa.

Melis
Terri Handschumacher
DAMN that was a really good read. It was so good that I finished it in one sitting after it hit my tablet. But, I also didn't expect anything less from the minds of Victoria Ashley and Jenika Snow. I can say that I am glad that I wasn't reading this one in public, because I would of been red in the face by how hot these characters are together. Ace's dirty mouth will have you squeezing your thigh together and in need of a new pair of panties.
I have read and re-read the other Locke brother books
Tammi
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These Locke brothers are definitely the bad boys your mama warns you to stay away from. And yet these Locke brothers are the bad boys you can't get enough.
Ace is the most twisted, yet was the HOTTEST for me. A big bad dirty boy, Yes Please!
Melissa fought it and it was understandable. He is one scary intimidating man. He can do physical damage but she was more worried about her heart.
I loved watching him fight his urges and go slow with her. He knew she was worth it!
Their story turned dark and d
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ace is the oldest of the Locke boys and the darkest some might say. There is only one person that seems to calm his darkness and that’s Melissa. Melissa has known of the Locke boys for a while. She is scared of them but secretly lusts after the oldest one, Ace. Now that her roommate and friend is dating the youngest Locke brother she finds herself at their home seeking Ace more than she would like to admit. Told in dual POV
100sweet
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Liked the intensity of the H and his obsessiveness with the h. However, he was often smoking a joint which was a big turn off. Plus, what in the world do these guys do to make money? Do they work? While I'm on the subject, how the hell are these guys getting away from half of the things they do without getting in trouble with the police? Lastly, the h's turn near the end where she enjoyed the violence and brutality did not make sense from the person she is in the previous books.
Mary S.
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow love Ace he is definitely the twisted one of the bunch but I still love him I think he is my favorite one of the three brothers so far. I hope we get to hear from their uncle too he seems an interesting fellow too. But I'm just glad the brothers got their HEA for everything they went through this was just a perfect ending to the series love it.
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Smashed it out from 4am in one sitting .... Locke Brothers keeps getting better and better and we all new Ace and Melissa’s journey would be f#*king awesome. Problem is I want more Locke family. You guys are writing genius’s
Kara
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

OMG!!! Ace is every woman's fantasy and every man's competition. Seriously though there is no competing with a man who loves with his whole heart and soul and will protect his loved ones with every ounce of his strength. Family is everything to Ace but the love of a good woman is exactly what he needs. Melissa has wanted Ace since the beginning but she's heard the rumors and is rightfully scared but the more time she spends with the Locke family she sees what's hers for the taking. Mel
April Symes

We now have the last Locke brother’s book and it is a doozy—here is Ace’s book! Ace is the most intense, the rawest, and the most brutal in the series. Ace is the oldest Locke. Ace is the one who led himself and his brothers out of the hell they were in. He’s a protector, he’s possessive, very alpha and oh so twisted. He's had his eye on Melissa from the start but he could see she was scared. Ace knew that he needed to give Melissa time; he knew that she was his - He knew it and he knows she kno
Amy Rogers
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We finally get the most twisted brother of them all and he doesn't disappoint. Ace is by far the most dangerous, dark and disturbed yet in the all the best ways. He fights and keeps safe the most vulnerable and ones that matter most. He is the oldest brother so he has seen and experienced the most grief out of them all. Melissa is the girl in his sights but she isn't so willing to open her heart so fast. I loved how Ace just knew she was for him, set his sights and went after her. When he starte ...more
Dani Hodge
DARK, GRITTY & HOT!

Wow! Way to end the series with a BANG! Ace Locke just stole my heart in this book! Honestly, Melissa and Ace may now be my favorite Locke couple! Ace is so intense, I love his twisted yet soft side. His protectiveness is so sexy too. **fans self** Melissa is his perfect match. Fierce and strong. You can’t help but love them together.

Victoria Ashley and Jenika Snow hit this one out of the park! If you are a lover of dark romance, I highly recommend picking up this series, an
Heather
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has been truly amazing to read. I loved the build up between Ace and Melissa that started from the end of damaged locke. Ace truly surprised me in his book. There is much more depth to ace than meets the eye. His patience with Melissa showed how much she meant to him from the start. Melissa also surprised me and I think that was more shocking than with ace. I loved seeing her evolve throughout the book. I’m sad that the book is over and I would love to read a book with uncle killian.
Megan Case
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DAMN! That was one sexy book! I love Ace's possessiveness of Melissa. He goes after what he wants and he isn't afraid to stake is claim on what is his. Melissa finally comes out of her shell and admits to herself what she truly wants and what will make her happy. I am so glad all 3 brothers found such strong willed women who stand by them, always. A GREAT way to end the series. I wish there were more!!!
Nerd4life_94
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading all the reviews, I was already excited to read Ace's story. Reading it for myself was ten times better!! I loved it and Ace has become my favorite Locke brother. Thank you Victoria Ashley and Jenika Snow for writing such an awesome series!! I also wouldn't object to a story about Uncle Killian...😉
Danielle Robbins
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Locke is the third book and Ace and Melissa's story. Ace is the most twisted of the Locke brothers but I think he was also sweet to Melissa. They were great together. They had amazing chemistry and hot hot sexy scenes! I loved them! I love this series, I am sad it is the last one!
Robin
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ashley and Jenika certainly saved the best for last. Twisted Locke was by far my favorite of the Locke Brother novels. I loved how Ace and Melissa were both able to find and be their true selfs together. I’m sad to say goodbye to the whole Locke Family.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Stalk Her
  • Big (A Real Man, #20)
  • Deeper (Underground #3)
  • A Baby for the Bear (Wylde Brothers, #1)
  • Nailed (A Real Man #16)
  • Pitch His Tent
  • Between the Bear's Sheets (Wylde Brothers, #2)
  • Her Beast (Carson Series #1)
  • The Heathen (Preacher Brothers, 2)
  • Hung
  • Claimed
  • Claiming His Prize (Killer of Kings, #5)
  • Berserker (A Real Man #18)
  • Mine (A Real Man #13)
  • Something Fierce (Underground, #1)
  • Wrangling His Virgin
  • Alpha Male (A Real Man #14)
  • Baby Maker (A Real Man #17)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hey everyone!! I'm the author of the Walk of Shame Series plus many other titles! If you're into reading about sexy, dirty talking alpha males then you're in the right place!!!

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Locke Brothers (3 books)
  • Damaged Locke  (Locke Brothers, #1)
  • Savage Locke (Locke Brothers, #2)