Start by marking “Love Without Limits (The Pink Bean, #7)” as Want to Read:
Love Without Limits (The Pink Bean, #7)

Love Without Limits

(The Pink Bean #7)

Changing the rules can open your mind

Caitlin James and Josephine Greenwood have been happily in love and committed to each other for over a year. Josephine has shed her insecurities and her musical star is on the rise, while Caitlin hosts her own television show under the supervision of a new intriguing boss.

When Josephine starts the conversation about opening up their rel
Published February 13th 2018 by Ladylit Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Without Limits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Without Limits

Start your review of Love Without Limits (The Pink Bean, #7)
Farah
Miss Bliss, you are truly a mad genius. The way you prepared this couple to a new phase in their relationship, is really something². And Angela Dawe narrating the bonus features can only be described as, holy clit-battering hell.

I've read a few books on couples discussing the topic of open relationship and this by far, one of the best. I didn't listen to Everything Between Us - the couple's first book but after this sequel, I'm curious to know how they started.
Les Rêveur
Well that was no ordinary romance novel but that's because Harper Bliss went above and beyond. I honestly did not expect the storyline to be as intense while being so utterly romantic.

Before you read this book I urge all readers to start with Book 3 in the Pink Bean Series called, Everything Between Us which is the prequel (or maybe this is the sequel) to Love Without Limits (heck start from book 1 if you haven't already read this series... it really is a must read series).

This book continues
Dee
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
With all the warnings that come with this story I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. In one sense, I think the hype is over inflated and might scare a few readers off who would actually enjoy the story.

Given Josephine is one of my favorite characters in this series, she made this instalment shine. Although the story is told in first person, present tense, and entirely from Caitlin's point-of-view, I've never connected with her character, and I can't for the life of me put my finger on why.

Movi
vacatedboat
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I can understand non-monogomy from an outsider's point of view. I've known people who were in open relationships and I intellectually know it genuinely works for some even if it's not for me. I get it. That said, I didn't know how comfortable I would be reading about non-monogomy with Jo as one of the main characters of said relationship. Getting to know her (and be in her head) in book 3 of this series, I couldn't wrap my own head around how she would mov ...more
Sophie
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow...I am speechless. I might have to correct myself this couple is certainly a true force of nature. What a gratifying read this was. Definitely a rather unconventional topic and yet it's getting more and more a relationship model that seems to surround me more and more IRL. Definitely enjoyed following their journey into discovering their path into a non-monogamous relationship that worked for them.
This is going into my reread pile for sure.
Elle
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so happy to get another book centered on Caitlin and Josephine! This one has some pretty great steamy scenes. Really enjoyed it!
Ameliah Faith
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is the 7th in the Pink Bean Series but it also works just fine as a stand alone book. The series can really be read in any order.

This book is Caitlin and Jo’s story set about a year and a half after they became a couple. I feel like a disclaimer is needed so I am going to add one: HOLY HEAVENS this book is HOT, HOT, HOT! If you know of Harper Bliss you know she writes well written, powerful and strong books about strong and amazing women, even the most ordinary woman becomes special u
Tara
I was thrilled to get another book with Jo and Caitlin because not only did I love their first book together, but it’s been clear in the other books since their debut that their relationship is ready for a shake-up. Jo has truly blossomed from who she was in Everything Between Us (which was really her book, as it was told in the first person from her perspective), and is very secure in both who she is and her relationship with Caitlin. And while Caitlin is the same bold, confident woman we first ...more
Karen
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Without Limits came with some warnings, but it wasn’t what I expected. This volume explores Caitlyn and Jo’s relationship and nonmonogamy. In the beginning, Jo has questions and fears; she tells Caitlyn that she’s waiting for the shoe to drop. Caitlyn allays her fears and the book goes from there. Some of the book deals with Caitlyn’s soul-searching, and the entire book is from Caitlyn’s perspective.

This is not really a romance, nor really erotica, although there is both. Caitlyn and Jo do
EvaLovesRomance
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best!!

This seventh book, continuation of the third in the series is by far the best one. Why because you have tackled a hard subject here. One that society is taught by many ways, especially by religion to be unacceptable. Me I say to them is mind your business. No one should tell you what "WILL" make you happy. Monogamy should be chosen not forced.
I love love love that you found Jo a Caitlin to help her open up and be who she needed to be and fill her with real love. I am happy and so enjo
Jaie
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
This one had too much sex in it for me. It wasn't poorly written, and it's a good entry in the series, but it has made me realize what I prefer in my lesfic romance books. I like a slow burn and a bit less sex.
Emanuele
Dec 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019-lgbt
What didn’t have limit was my patience listening this.
Omg that was awful. And I have no problems with the topic, it quite interests me, but the book is so bad I gave up. It is too much no sense or I was not ready for it.

Don’t know.

I will need two more Harper’s book to erase this.
Alena
Feb 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, queer
I like that Bliss tackles topics that others don’t. It makes her books often feel a bit like a breath of fresh air.

Really not a fan of the cliffhanger here, more out of principle than anything else.
Cassandra Lemard
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Warning: Not for the faint hearted.

Jo is one of my favourite characters in the pink bean series! Witnessing her transformation, from when she was first introduced to now as been a pleasure. Harper Bliss is easily one of my favourites! Over the course of the pink bean series, it hasn't felt as if I was reading a book. I could easily picture the surrounding, and felt as if I was part of the events whilst they evolved.

Pink Bean series 7, continues the store of Catalyin and Jo. They're relationship
Adrian Brown
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whew! That was steamy! And so deliciously good! The main sub-theme in this Pink Bean book is non-monogamy... finally! Jo and Kaitlyn do a lot of talking about opening up their relationship, and about putting rules into effect, and communicating, and being honest, respectful, and more; all of which are minimum requirements for any successful open relationship. But, now that everyone's being honest, I'll admit that I wanted a bit more from the non-monogamy talk; it was all about sexy group non-mon ...more
Alex Steele
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Kayla Mills
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I thought the first book with Caitlin and Jo was my favorite, but this one is by far my favorite of the two! They're the best couple in the pink bean series in my opinion and I love the first person style. I absolutely enjoyed jealous Caitlin. And OMG, the sex! Whew, I needed a cold shower after that one! I was worried at first when I read that not everyone may like this one, but that couldn't be farther from the truth for me. Without a doubt, my favorite Harper Bliss book so far! Thank you
Anita Bethel
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very Interesting

First I have to be honest and say that this book took me to a place mentally that I’ve wondered about a time or two. I actually finished reading the book over a week ago. I have been trying to come up with a nice summary of this book. However, this is proving to be difficult for me.

It’s not because I didn’t enjoy the book because I did. This book has caused me to reflect in a way that I’m not sure that I can say out loud at the moment.

Overall Harper, good read. I can’t wait for
Sarah Hobbs
Love Without Limits is the second instalment of the Josephine and Caitlin love story from the Pink Bean series by Harper Bliss. It goes deeper in detail to understanding non-monogamous relationships.

The narrative of this story tests Jo and Caitlin's relationship. It also explores a relationship deeper into it's duration and not just at the formation of the relationship.

Click here for my full review...
Kathy
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Steamy - Spoiler Alert

I was surprised by this story; I am a fan of Ms. Bliss and her previous books have been about monogamous lesbian couples.

Although I am n a monogamous marriage, and have no desire to venture outside of t, I found the sex scenes to be extremely hot. I was a little but disappointed by the foursome, in that I think she ended it too soon.

I am really eager to read the next book in The Pink Bean series.
Susan
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

As two strong women leading the focus of this "Pink Bean" series book, Caitlyn and Josephine embark on their unconventional relationship. Jo must come to terms with who Caitlyn is and what they are headed for in the future, non-monogamy. Their journey will be sometimes scary, but always thrilling, as they discover who they are where they are headed. Put this book on your must read list and travel with them.
Renate
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Harper did a great job with a subject some readers would have a problem with.
Jo and Caitlin moving towards an open relationship..and for Jo a way to be comfortable with her real self yet still feeling secure within Caitlin’s love.
Will be interesting to read PB8 and see if Jessica and Katherine show up at some point.
Michele
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harper Bliss is an expert at writing about taboo topics

I've read the entire Pink Bean series and this book definitely tackled the taboo topic of non-monogamous/open relationships. Harper Bliss is an expert at these type of sensitive topics and Love Without Limits soars at her helm. Give this book a try, you won't be disappointed.
Lisa B
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent. I absolutely love the Pink Bean series, and this is no exception. As Love Without Limits is a follow on to book three of the series, I strongly suggest that book is read first in order to fully understand the characters and story. Just so the book is fully appreciated, and no one has any nasty surprises. The sex scenes are quite hot and far from vanilla.
Consuelo Garcia
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Feeling a little different

Jo and Caitlin is my favorite couple of the series. Talk about right hook! I was hoping for monogamy between Caitlin and Jo. BUT the way the book was written, it gives you time and understanding to feel confident Jo and Caitlin will be extremely happy. It was honest and sexual, which I enjoy very much. Thank you for another great read.
Kim
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A different perspective

I don't know much about this type of relationship, so I was interested to read Harper's take on it! Wow, I didn't realize how steamy it could be! Granted my wife & I wouldn't participate, but it was fun to read about Jo & Caitlin's adventures! Definitely not a book to read in a public area! The squirming may give you away!
Odd Bin
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am a hardcore non non-monogamist and I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The Carolina Reaper hotness of that threesome certainly helped!

Also, Harper has a knack for leading me down emotional garden paths I may not previously have explored and I really dig it.

To summarise, sexy and emotionally satisfying.
Goodreads customer
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Limits?

All the main characters have returned. This time Jo and Caitlyn are the focus. Jo has grown a lot. She has really come into her own. Caitlyn is herself but she's mellowed just a tad. Threesomes and foursomes are present. The sex scenes are lit. Really enjoyed this book as I have the entire series so far. Keep up the good work Harper. Read friends.
AL
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Harper Bliss, I really like her writing style and the way she describes her characters. The 7th book of The Pink Bean follows the two characters from Book 3 and it is very nice to see how their relationship has bee developed. The story was easy to follow and the characters are alive and this is the reason I cannot put the book down the moment I start reading it. Just beautiful, so I have already purchased The Pink Bean 8th book....
Ceh131973
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Harper Bliss does an amazing job creating emotional and great characters. Reading her Pink Bean books is like meeting up with old friends. I will say this one caught me a little off guard but sometimes it is good to come out of your comfort zone. As Jo learns in this installment of the series. It was a bit eye opening to say the least.

• Once Upon a Princess
  • Cigar Club (Whiskey Springs, #2)
  • Ask Me Again
  • If the Shoe Fits
  • The X Ingredient
  • You're My Kind
  • Open Tab (Whiskey Springs, #1)
  • Gold
  • Bring Holly Home (Remember Me, #1)
  • Turbulence
  • Temptation
  • Thursday Afternoons
  • The Brutal Truth
  • Casting Lacey
  • A Shot at Love (The Village Romance, #1)
  • Not the Marrying Kind
  • A Taste Of Love (The Village Romance, #2)
  • Alone
Harper Bliss is a best-selling lesbian romance author. Among her most-loved books are the highly dramatic French Kissing and the often thought-provoking Pink Bean series. She is the co-founder of My LesFic, a weekly newsletter offering discount deals on lesbian fiction.

Harper lived in Hong Kong for 7 years, travelled the world for a bit, and has now settled in Brussels (Belgium) with her wife and

The Pink Bean (9 books)
  • No Strings Attached (The Pink Bean, #1)
  • Beneath the Surface (The Pink Bean, #2)
  • Everything Between Us (The Pink Bean, #3)
  • This Foreign Affair (The Pink Bean, #4)
  • Water Under Bridges (The Pink Bean, #5)
  • No Other Love (The Pink Bean, #6)
  • Crazy For You (The Pink Bean, #8)
  • More Than Words (The Pink Bean, #9)