Start by marking “Southern Witching (Bless Your Witch, #9)” as Want to Read:
Southern Witching (Bless Your Witch, #9)

Southern Witching

(Bless Your Witch #9)

The happiest day of Dylan's life has finally arrived...her wedding day!

All of Silver Springs is ready for a celebration to remember. But things get off to a rocky start when Grandma Hazel calls down a flock of eagles that try to eat the wedding doves. Then Dylan sees Roman before the ceremony. Things couldn't get any worse, could they?

Never ask a question you don't
Published February 14th 2018 by LADYBUGBOOKS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Southern Witching, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Witching

Start your review of Southern Witching (Bless Your Witch, #9)
✨ Gramy ✨

I had been enjoying this non-sensical witch mystery through Kindle Unlimited until I hit this road bump. This installment just is not as entertaining as the previous ones have been. I like an extended series, which gives the reader the opportunity to spend time with a defined group of characters, hopefully, who grow in depth.

It does have some eclectic characters, but none that are extremely compelling or that I couldn't do without. The heroine is finally starting to reflect some character growt
Debi Paglia
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Amy Boyles’ books! And this one is no exception. The plots are so entertaining; there’s always something unexpected. It’s just a fun read!
Sue White
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Married! . . .or not

Another great Southern Witching book. Another mystery solved. Another great adventure survived. I am loving these books so much ❤️ it's hard to stop reading them long enough to write their well-deserved reviews. If you haven't started reading this series, drop everything and get started. You can read them individually, but I highly recommend that you begin at the first book and don't stop until you've read them all. And don't stop with this series, Amy Boyles writes several o
Angela Griffin
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
What next?!

It's Dylan's and Roman's wedding day at last...What could go wrong? Certainly not a flock of predators released by a certifiable relative or a dead girlfriend (or wife!) appearing to halt the wedding or the groom and his father being incarcerated for murder or... Okay, what DIDN'T go wrong?! The mystery is engaging and involves plenty of misdirects, but the reading feels somewhat long-winded, and the culprit is a bit of a cheat. Dylan is surprisingly mature under the circumstances, an
ken
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved all nine of them!

I Loved how sassy and feminine all of the Apel women are. They have sibling rivalries but much love in this family. They want What all girls want. Someone to love with all your heart and for that person to love you back. And with a little magic sprinkled all around their lives they will live happily ever after.
Amy
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bless you...

I love these stories! This family has grown together since the first book, adding friends and love as they go. As always I look forward to the emails in my inbox with all the juicy tidbits from the other family members, and when the next book is released. I recommend the whole series!!
Mike Lewis
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Great cozy mystery series with a great cast of characters. A witchy family in a small town and all the hijinks they can get into. Follow along as they get into trouble solve mysteries work their way out of trouble and save the day. A fun and entertaining series and you have to love the grandmas.
Becca
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Classic Dylan

I love the Bless Your Witch series, and this was another great installment. Ms. Boyles definitely left a couple of situations open that I look forward to seeing played out.
Trina Santiago
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Excitement!

Who else but Dylan Apel could have a wedding that becomes a murder extravaganza? What starts out as a wonderful day for a wedding with family and friends... except for Roman’s dead girlfriend of course...goes totally south! Such excitement!
lourdes loera
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing doesn't do it justice.

Can the adventure ever end for Dylan and Roman? Seriously its like one great adventure after another. I've read every book before this one and I love them!!! I know you will too!!
Jana Gundy
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series

I truly love this series and have become attached to all of the characters. I love the grandmas and all of their quirkiness. Roman and Dylan are finally getting married but not without a few hiccups along the way. You’ll really enjoy it!
Diane Worthen
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read

Dylan and Roman are supposed to be married. You won't believe what happens to interrupt the ceremony. This was a fun read and a crossover with the single mom Witch mysteries.
william  johnston
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amusing

wonderful fun,exciting adventure with just enlightened relief from her kooky family and all the other denizens of this exciting world of southern witchcraft!
Lexie
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute

An enjoyable series as always. The grandmothers are worse than kids! Glad to know the series will continue. Love Dylan always getting into trouble.
Krista Walsh
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I can’t get enough of this series. Suspenseful right until the very end. Absolutely love this author. Great characters and story line
Bethany
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Selena
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

As always well written great story great family! Fun and funny always a disaster going on with them silly witches great series! Has me hooked.
Charmaine Evans
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5☆ Great read

Amazing! I love reading about Dylan and her family. I can't wait for the next book in the series to see what happens next.x
Wildia Maness
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dylan does it again

Dylan & the gang are back and better than ever. Enjoyed going back to witch land and the castle. I’m looking forward to the next chapter in their lives.
Japel
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Never-ending surprises

Awesome story. This series is turning out to be one of my top favorites. I almost guessed the killer this time.
Shay
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books are always an entertaining read.
Lisa Kimbrell
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Once again!
stephanie huntington
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the series

Another fun, fast read. The series has become one of my favorites. Quirky characters, good stories and well written. Looking forward to the next one.
Valerie
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her wedding day has arrived and nothing goes right.
Sheryl Starnes
Larna Wayne
May 19, 2019
Sandra Porter
Feb 16, 2018

• Playing With Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #9)
  • Magic & Misdeeds (Starry Hollow Witches #11)
  • Magic & Monsters (Starry Hollow Witches #12)
  • Magic & Maladies (Starry Hollow Witches #10)
  • Magic & Mishaps (Starry Hollow Witches #9)
  • Every Picture Tells a Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #8)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #7)
  • Ghoul's Paradise (Spellbound Ever After #7)
  • Magic & Mercy (Starry Hollow Witches #5)
  • Charmed Offense (Spellbound Ever After #4)
  • Love at First Spell (Fairy Falls #1)
  • Poetry in Potion (Spellbound Ever After #5)
  • Magic & Mythos (Starry Hollow Witches #8)
  • Wands Upon A Time (Spellbound Ever After #3)
  • Hex Over Hells (Fairy Falls #2)
  • Magic & Malice (Starry Hollow Witches #7)
  • Whole Latte Magic (Enchanted Enclave Mystery #2)
  • Barbecue & Brooms (Southern Charms Cozy, #4)
Hey, I’m Amy,
I write books for folks who crave laugh-out-loud paranormal mysteries. I help bring humor into readers’ lives. I’ve got a Pharm D in pharmacy, a BA in Creative Writing and a Masters in Life.
And when I’m not writing or chasing around two small children (one of which is four going on thirteen), I can be found antique shopping for a great deal, getting my roots touched up (because that’s

Bless Your Witch (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Scared Witchless (Bless Your Witch, #1)
  • Kiss My Witch (Bless Your Witch, #2)
  • Queen Witch (Bless Your Witch, #3)
  • Quit Your Witchin' (Bless Your Witch, #4)
  • For Witch's Sake (Bless Your Witch, #5)
  • Don't Give a Witch (Bless Your Witch, #6)
  • Witch My Grits (Bless Your Witch, #7)
  • Fried Green Witch (Bless Your Witch, #8)
  • Y'all Witches (Bless Your Witch, #10)
  • Hold Your Witches (Bless Your Witch, #11)

News & Interviews