Start by marking “Golden Boy and the Two Bears (Happily Ever Asher, #2)” as Want to Read:
Golden Boy and the Two Bears (Happily Ever Asher, #2)

Golden Boy and the Two Bears

(Happily Ever Asher #2)

Asher Williams is obsessed with love.
His column is thriving, fellow students trust him with their relationship woes, and he’s on his A-game when it comes to matchmaking. At least, matchmaking other than his own.
After a heartfelt letter written to his column, Asher is set on aiding the two love-struck heroes who desperately need his help.
But like every heroic quest, there a
Published June 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Golden Boy and the Two Bears, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Golden Boy and the Two Bears

Judith
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, cute-boys, super-cute, arc
4.5

I honestly don't think I could love Asher more.I can't deal with how utterly adorable he is.

In this charming instalment Asher is firmly committed to his column Happily Ever Asher and with two new love problems to be solved he set's about things with his usual enthusiasm.He's still hopeful of finding his Prince( because,hello-true love will happen for him won't it?) and in the meantime he throws himself into his college experience attending his first frat party and he even manages to drag his
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
So cute and so sweet, my heart may have skipped a beat. I liked this book more than the first one. There's a sense of purpose now and even a little bit of true romance at the end.

The two bears made me smile, and I may or may not have completely fallen for Morgan, Asher's grumpy roommate (the conversation Morgan and Asher had about "cowboys" made me laugh out loud!).

I'm waiting not so patiently for book 3!
Anyta Sunday
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished this the day I started it, it was SO GOOD.

Over-the-top fun, fun, fun. Pacing was perfect, making this a very pleasant read. Nash Summers know how to keep you riveted to the page.

(Also, it got surprisingly sexy! <3

Wonderful, wonderful.

BUT DAMN, I NEED BOOK THREE.
☆ Todd
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Absolutely and totally cluelessly adorable.

Throughout the entire first story and the first third of this one, the focus was on Asher helping other people with their love lives, but that shifted when Asher was asked out on a date of his own, and by his hottie crush no less.

But when Asher got his heart bruised in the aftermath, for possibly the first time really ever, we saw a bit of his perpetual shine dim just a little, as he dealt with how to proceed.
“I want a spark. I want to wow someone.
Renée
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

How awesome was that ending!?
Nash Summers
Feb 08, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming June 21st, 2019.

---
The second story in a M/M Contemporary New Adult series of novellas based on fairy tales.
Sandra
I begged (BEGGED) the author for a copy even though I was late with reading/reviewing the first book, because the first book was ever so fabulous and I needed this book like I needed to breathe. Thankfully, Nash is a lovely person and sent me the book.

I dove right in, obviously. And then read it again. Because I could.

In this 2nd book in the trilogy called Happily Ever Asher, we find our protagonist still wielding his love guru column like a White Knight's sword. This time, Asher is approached b
Gabi
What a magical ending. *.*

This installment focused more on Asher's own romantic journey rather than him helping other's find love. Which is good, but I wouldn't have minded if the two bears and the golden boy got a bit more attention. I hope we at least see them in book 3.

I love slow-burn, thus the ending progressed too fast for me. I would've loved nothing more if they (view spoiler) But that's just my own preference.

Asher
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Prince of love...

Oh you son of a gun! How do you end a book like that?! I need book 3, like yesterday. I am just glad it comes out next week.
Again, here's another one with Asher and his match making ways. While he tries to help others find love he, himself, struggles to find it. It seems Asher is so focused on others he tends to lose track of what's going on around him. It takes some sparklers to really open his eyes 🥰
Overall an entertaining read. I loved it. I was in a slump and needed somethin
haletostilinski
SQUEAL!!! I absolutely adored this! I already cannot wait the two weeks we have to wait for the last book in this series.

That ending! asdfghjjkl!

description

I want to just squeal right now so I don't know how coherent my review will be. Only that the romance comes and it is with exactly who you think it is and Chris can just go shove it, the asshole.

There's also a cute matchmaking by Asher of three guys - hence the title "Golden Boy and the Two Bears" - and I definitely hope they are happy together, they
Amy
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, kindle-unlimited
If you've been following along, you'll know that I gave book #1 (When Red Cried Wolf) a 4-star review. We'd only read 1/3 of the story and I was a little unsure how I felt about the main characters. Asher is so over-the-top about love. Morgan is so moody. And Christopher is just so gosh darn handsome and perfect.

I'm here to tell you that this installment definitely bumped the storyline up to 5 stars. I have fallen head-over-heels for Asher and his clueless charm. The texts between him and Morga
Lisazj1
I can’t with how adorable Asher is, I love him! And the ending? Those fireworks Asher was having were exploding all over my heart!! 😍😍 I can’t wait for the next one. (view spoiler) *swoon* ...more
Nazanin
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Morgan is sooo my kind of guy! I can't wait for the last novella!
Ele
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq, ya-na

I loved pretty much everything about it: Asher, the bears with their golden boy, the banter, the texts, the "stealing" stuff from each other, and the perfect ending. But above everything else I love Morgan.
Great series!
Zuzu
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, lgbtq
I love this series. ❤ Low to no steam and it’s perfect for this story. ...more
Snjez
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was even more adorable than the previous book. I absolutely loved it.

There were so many cute moments here, I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. I'm more than happy with the way everything plays out. And that ending? Just perfect.
Cassandra {semi-hiatus}
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reads-of-2019
I think this gave me a cavity but have no fear: this book is utterly worth the dentistry bill. It was just that sort of delicious summer jaunt that makes you simultaneously feel like your whole body has been doused in novocaine and like you drank two liters of your favorite sugary soda. I was overwhelmed by the 'precious factor' of this book and will be patiently begging until the third is released.
Alisa
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was so damn adorable (& romantic) my Grinch heart grew at least three sizes.

Full review to come.
Krissy
I am in love with these books. I need book 3 right now.
Bev
Yay!! And that is all she wrote...

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Lelyana
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This second installment was perfection. I knew soon as I met Morgan, he's got 'something' for Asher.
Claimed himself as love genius, he seemed oblivious of Morgan's attraction.
Oh well, Morgan is definitely a perfect one for Asher, someone who can balanced him.
I just cannot wait to read the final book!
Kendra T
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, friends-to-lovers
This was a completely adorable continuation of When Red Cried Wolf. Asher is still on a mission to be the perfect matchmaker, but he starts to doubt himself a little in this book. He is so focused on everyone else that he misses what is right in front of him for his own love life. Asher comes across in the beginning of the series like he is driven and a little more mature than he really is (he's so focused on love and matchmaking), but we eventually start to see the stripped down 19/20-year-old ...more
Amazonaute
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an advance copy in exchange for an honest review.

Light and enjoyable. The second novella in the series continues in the same vein as the first one. If you enjoyed the previous book, you will like this.

If you need something light and low angst, this is totally the series for you.
Tinnean
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really cute. And funny? Well, I should say. I LOL'd quite a bit. I'll admit I was a bit worried about Eric and Pete, thinking the whole thing might have been a frat boy/rival team type of thing, but it worked out okay.

One thing that annoys me is this could have been released at one time in a single volume. I just hope the next book (and I'll admit I've already ordered it) is the conclusion, because cute as these characters are and as fun as this story is, I don't like being strung along.
Sheri
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here I am, minding my own business, reading EVERY single word with bated breath when Nash comes barreling in with a bulldozer and levels me.
*crash*
Yep. Knocked me flat on my ass.
Two words did me in.
I mean, I knew it was coming and yet, it didn't matter.
Love silly Ash, Love silent Morgan, Love the three bears....I LOVED IT!

Happy Release Day!!
If you need me, I'll be sitting here, waiting patiently (or not) for A King in Wonderland
Georgiana
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Because it was magic.”

Way to go Morgan!!!

This continues with Asher helping a few new lost in love people/couple through his column Happily Ever Asher, but mainly focus on Asher’s love life, or lack of love.

Again, this story had me laughing at times and even had the emotions. I can’t wait to see what happens in the final part. Hopefully all ends in a HEA for Asher.

I’d like to see Randy find someone that changes her mind about love as well… maybe with Red? I know that’s probably a big “maybe”
Ami
Happily Ever After, Act 2

In which Asher started to realize that his grumpy broody roommate, Morgan Asher, might actually be what he was looking for. The text exchanges between Asher and Morgan were GOLD, by the way. It was one of the highlights of this novella. It's still completely adorable, and we still have Asher trying to help other people find true love, including a threesome couple. Go Asher!
Asia
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I knew it! (I mean it was predictable but still :D )
Lyra
As I expected, I finished this book in an absolute flash. To be honest, I really am puzzled by the decision to make this a trilogy rather than, well, one book. If it had been one book, it would have clocked in at around 350 pages (according to what Goodreads says the page count of each book is), which is entirely reasonable for a romance novel. The fact that they split the books isn't a big complaint to me for any particular reason, and I just don't understand it. The cutting off point for each ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Nash Summers rarely has any idea what she’s doing. But when she likes to pretend, she pretends by writing stories at the pace of drying paint. As if that wasn’t exhilarating enough, Nash also enjoys absolute silence, general politeness, and waiting her turn in line.
Needless to say, she’s a bona fide hell raiser.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nash.summers...
Nash also has a super cool newsletter

Happily Ever Asher (3 books)
  • When Red Cried Wolf (Happily Ever Asher, #1)
  • A King in Wonderland (Happily Ever Asher #3)
“Lips to lips. Hands roaming up his flank and across his thigh. Morgan’s touch, even through the thick fabric of his clothing, was electric—exotic—so foreign, and so damn right.” 0 likes
“I want a spark. I want to wow someone. I want someone to know me better than I know myself. I want to dance with someone. I want to see a shooting star. I want to make someone’s day, every day.” 0 likes