Start by marking “Guitar God: The Boys in the Band, Part 1” as Want to Read:
Guitar God: The Boys in the Band, Part 1

Guitar God: The Boys in the Band, Part 1

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Diego Ortega: The wild, sexy rock guitar legend with the raunchy strut, long onyx hair and dazzling soulful eyes. His renowned rock band, Medieval Steel, will be performing at the anticipated music festival, Get Rocked in Vegas!

Diego has it all! A life in the fast lane, parties, booze, drugs, power and sex. However, the bright lights can't erase the price he paid on the
Published February 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Guitar God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guitar God

really liked it 4.00  ·

Shawna Hunter
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is going to be a bit tricky because this book disappointed on a lot of fronts but the more I thought about it the more I realized that the problem was with my expectations not the book itself.

First the technicals. As a writer myself I'm growing more and more sensitive to typos and grammar errors. This book had very few. Fewer than some mainstream published novels in fact. I counted maybe 10 mistyped words and nothing particularly distracting.

As to my expectations I admit I thought this was
Andrew
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Diego Ortega. “Guitar God”. One of the perques of being a talented and famous rock guitarist is that many women want him. One of the curses of being a talented and famous rock guitarist is that many women want him …

Lindy Hudis, who addressed the challenges of young women attempting to make it in Hollywood in “City of Toys”, addresses rock superstardom in “Guitar God”, the first in the “Boys in the Band” series. Miss Hudis manages to combine aspects of the various musicians from Nalini Singh’s “
Cheri
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Diego has been in the rock star business a long time. He's been there and done that. He's had all the quickies with fans but now he wants more. He's found it. Susan gets him for him, not his band star status.
At a huge fan festival in Las Vegas, the rest of the guys are up to their usual antics. He's with Susan and getting ready for the performance. Little does he know that a dangerous and troubled fan is on her way to join with him as soulmates. What's going to happen if she sees him with Susan?
Vickie
A quick easy read about a rock god and one crazy deranged fan and her obsessed, rage filled vendetta that will change all of their fates...

This was a quick read that unfortunately didn’t quite hit the spot for me. The potential is definitely there, but for me personally I would have loved it to be longer and the story and characters were given time to develop.

I would recommend to readers who are looking for a quick easy read.

**Arc received courtesy of the author for an honest review for Words T
tania
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
fab read a very well written short book I enjoyed diego and Susan. That mad woman that was obsessed with him, I wanted to leap into the page and kill her my self she was a right weirdo
Lamar