Start by marking “Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)” as Want to Read:
Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)

Until You're Mine

(Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha)

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  1,342 Ratings  ·  168 Reviews
Cora

He left eight years ago for the military. That was the hardest time of my life. Xavier was the boy who’d sneak into my bed at night and hold me as my parents fought in the next room.
My protector.
My best friend.
The man I was in love with.
The man I’d saved my virginity for.
And now he was back home for good. Too much time had passed. I was done keeping us in the friend zo
Published April 3rd 2018 by Jenika Snow (first published April 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Until You're Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until You're Mine

♡Tonya♡
It's live!

ate this short little read up. Packed full or sugary sweet goodness with a side of steam. This was perfect treat for me today! 100% safe!

-no cheating
-zero ow/om drama
- dual virgins - they both waited years to be together
-short story
-good epilogue 1 year later, then 1 more year later.
Gi's Spot Reviews
Oh my... Talk about OTT sugary sweetness!!!

Yep, this has to be one of the sweetest novellas I have ever read. From the setting to the characters, if you, like me, are a fan of HEA Epilogues, you need to read this. Until You're Mine felt like a big, endearing and HOT Epilogue. Perfect no angst, soulmate's coming together tale.

My soul knew when its other half was near.
I’d been in love with her since the moment I saw her. It was that BOOM! It was that recognition that she was the one. That pull th
Bookloverme
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars

This one is really sweet! A feel-good story that will have you smiling from start to the end. This is my fourth book in the Happily Ever Alpha stories and all four books are really amazing.

The story is about Xavier and Cora.

Best friends since they were kids, they knew they love each other more than anything in this world but were afraid to ruin what they had so they kept quiet.

He's been gone for eight years to serve in the military and to make something for himself, to be a better person
Coco.V
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Kayla Brunson
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance
Just like the blurb says, this was sugary sweet! I have been loving Jenika Snow’s novellas lately and this one is no exception. I loved our characters Cora and Xavier. I loved seeing Xavier lose control with his caveman tendencies when it came to Cora. The chemistry between these two were like crackling wires, and their steamy scenes were hot!
This made a great addition to the world ARR created!
Jenny
Apr 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Very short and sweet friends to lovers story. It was also steamy with a cute epilogue with heroine giving birth. Adorable!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
BOOM!! This is another Kindle World novella that I inhaled in one sitting. I just had to read it.

Ok this is a real sweet read. The kinda sweet read that makes ya go all gooey inside:)
Xavier and Cora have been best friends since they were young. They love each other but haven’t spoke about their feelings. When Xavier comes back to town will one of them make that big move.

A really good well written story.
CC
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe-for-me
S. Horne
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Until You're Mine is a short, sexy, hot read that will leaving you wanting more. Jenika bring a story of a love that stands the test of time... 8 years to be exact! It is a perfect addition to the HEAKW. I have always enjoyed Ms. Snows books but add in the BOOM from ARR... this is now my favorite story by Ms. Snow.
This is defiantly a story you don't want to miss!
Jelena Bosh
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just 1 moment and I consumed this entire story. If delivers exactly what it promises and then some!

There isn’t a story of Jenika Snow, the short ones, where I wish like hell it could become an entire series. That is exactly what happened with Until You’re Mine.

I got sucked into the story, and it was too addictive that I had to finish it in one sitting!!

Xavier and Cora are a stunning couple. Individually they are so strong. But together? Jesus F..

It was an instant connection with Xavier. He ha
Neringa Neringiukas
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's sugary sweet, light and quick read with no dramas.
Emily
Xavier left eight years ago to serve in the military, now he is back and has one thing on his mind, Cora. Cora has saved herself never finding anyone who felt like the right one, the only man who has held her heart is Xavier. Can Xavier make his play to win Cora and will she agree that he is the man for her?

Short and sweet. I liked that this story took us to a couple who never explored what was between them. Second chance book that readers of Jenika Snow will enjoy.
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this addition to the ARR Family of books. Xavier and Cora - childhood best friends who get to finally be so much more. The Until series BOOM strikes again. Easy sweet Novella.
The BookChick
Sweet story in the Until World

Jenika Snow did well incorporating new characters into ARR's world. Although the story was short (I wanted more), it was super sweet and I loved it.
M M
Such a sweet love story. They were separated by distance for 8 years, but they loved each other and stayed in contact. I love stories like this where there is no others. No drama, just them. Great read.
Melissa
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a very quick, sweet and steamy read. This is the story of best friends Xavier and Cora finally admitting their feelings to one another after being in love with each other most of their lives.
Raine
Friends to lovers story

This is a short friends to lovers story within ARR's Until Kindle Worlds. Cora and Xavier have been best friends forever, but loved each other secretly because neither of them wanted to jeopardize their friendship. After Xavier's father passed he decides to join the military to make something of himself and heal his grief. Eight years have passed since Xavier left and both Cora and Xavier have kept in touch, but never expressed their love for each other. Now Xavier is home
Kim  Brewing
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
yes yes yes YES a thousand times Yes....I loved this.

I've enjoyed both Jenika and Aurora reads in the past and am a lover of Kindle worlds. This story is a wonderful story of friends both determined to take things from the friend zone....and the best part is we get two epilogues!!!

This is a quick read, but a satisfying story. The characters have history and even though we don't get the back story we get enough to know they are meant to be together....or are they?!? Guess you need to read it to f
Macaela Conder
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: confirmed-safe
I loved this book! Glad to get a little of the Mayson's. And the double v is just the cherry on top
M.K.
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cora and Xavier are so sweet and steamy. Double virgins. This story made me so happy to read! An absolute must read!
Jennifer Finn
3 1/2 STARS ⭐⭐⭐
This novella is part of the Kindle Worlds/ (Until Series) by Aurora Rose Reynolds. There was cameo appearances by Asher, Cash, and Trevor Mayson. Xavier and Cora have been best friends for years, he would sneak into her bedroom window and hold her at night while her parents would be screaming at each other. Eight years ago his father died and Xavier joined the Marines in hopes of getting his aggression out. They were both hopelessly in love with one another but neither of them sai
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 stars. This was an entertaining, sexy read. Until You're Mine is part of Aurora Rose Reynold's Kindle world. This was Cora and Zavier's story. Cora and Zavier were best friends throughout their lives. Both were in love with each other, but never told each other. Zavier went off to join the military after high school in order to make something of himself and Cora stayed in their hometown opening her own bakery. Over the years, they remained best friends and neither of them dated or pursued a ...more
Jenny Wood
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Hmmm, I'm kind of on the fence about it.
First of all... hot cover!

I really didn't feel this one though. It was super short, made shorter by the fact that I skimmed a lot. It was mostly Xavier talking about how he saved himself for Cora, and then Cora talking about how she saved herself for Xavier. They repeated that until it I was like, OKKKKAAAAAAY, WE GET IT!!!
But, I just didn't find it believable. I mean, I dunno how old these two were... it may have said, but like I said, I skimmed a lot..
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has naughty fun, passion, friends to lovers, and sweet love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds as these novellas take place in the same series:
Until November (Until, #1)
Until Trevor (Until, #2)
Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until July (Until Her #1)
Until Jax (Until Him #1)
Until June (Until Her #2)
Until Ashlyn (Unt
April Symes
This is a story in the Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever After Alpha series. Until You're Mine is a super sweet, super short novella read in the Happily Ever Alpha series in the Until world. Xavier and Cora have been best friends since they were young. They are in love with each other but haven’t spoken their feelings out loud – neither of them know of their true feelings. Then Xavier goes overseas to serve his country, Cora tries to go on with her life. She tries to get on with her life for 8 long ye ...more
Tina Morgan
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

This book is so good. Xavier and Cora are so perfect for each other. And growing up as best friends and then being apart for so long had to be rough. And being in love with each other without telling anyone had to be hard. But when Xavier finally comes home for good will he finally get his BOOM!! Read and find out, it’s a short novella that won’t take any time to read at all and it’s well worth it.
Rhonda
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very short and very sweet story of a hero and his heroine who save themselves for each other. It may be on the sweet side but it's still hot and sexy. They've known each other forever but when Xavier goes overseas to serve his country, Cora tries to go on with her life. They still keep in touch but when he finally comes back home, watch out. He is set on making her his!! I loved the whole storyline and the epilogues just tied it all up very nicely for me!
Rogetwhi
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one!!!

I loved this book! I wish we got to see more of them together but it was still really good. It was short, sweet and very steamy!! I enjoyed both the Hero and heroine and loved the small cameos of the Mayson boys!😍
Greyland Reviews
Mar 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3 stars
ARC given for honest review by the author
March 2018

Will post review closer to release date!
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Until Susan (Kindle World: Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family book 1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla
  • Until You (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)