Start by marking “Serene (Shattered, #3)” as Want to Read:
Serene (Shattered, #3)

Serene

(Shattered #3)

I used to think that my life was a picture of perfection. I had everything a twenty-five-year-old woman could wish for: a loving family, friends, a dream job and a fiancé who thought the world of me.
Until the day I lost it all… Including my ability to see.
The car accident took away not just my vision, but also a part of me that I was sure I would never be able to get bac
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Serene, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serene

Start your review of Serene (Shattered, #3)
Gladys Avilés
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book!!! As usual with anything this lady writes I was in love from the cover.
I have always loved Stanley! He is the best friend, the best brother, the sexy doctor and has always been there for everyone! And now, reading his own book feels amazing! Finally he has his story and it’s perfect!
Ivy and Stan are this perfect couple I will never forget... The love story is sweet, delicate, so emotional you just can’t put the book down!
Go grab your copy of Serene! I can’t recommend it enough!

***
Ceres95
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Diana Nixon has a real talent for making me love her stories, this one is no exception.

We find Stanley, Crystal's brother, the latter is a plastic surgeon, he will open his private practice. Before the big day, his assistant Emery invites him to dinner at her house, he already knows her husband and children and he is going to meet her sister Ivy.

Ivy is blind after an accident, she has a hard time getting out of her house and even though she has regained her self-confidence since then, she has pu
Stefan Eveline
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars-2019
I received this book from the author Diana Nixon. Thank you!

I loved this book because the main characters are very strong and they are perfect together. I learned from this book to be who I am like Ivy.

Ivy, the main character is blind and she learned to live a normal life and don't need pity from the people around her. Even if she is blind, she has a job and an active life.

She meets Stanley, the boss of her sister, a wonderful man, and a professional doctor. She fell in love with him becaus
Aura
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you read some of Diana’s books so far, you would expect her stories to be amazing. But this book right here is absolutely fabulous!
Emotions- is the word that can describe the storyline. All kinds of them, I loved so much Ivy and I cried many tears for her. It’s unimaginable to me to lose my sight, I can’t even think about such things. To lose something that important makes you appreciate more the things we all take for granted.
Well, Diana just made me feel this loss. It was heartbreaking, but
Alicia Harrietha
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I love Stanley!! I loved him before but I love him even more now. The care and love he shows for Ivy is breathtaking!!! She has lost so much and her life has changed so drastically that you feel her loss in your soul. Stan shows her that her life can be good even if she cannot see. Yet she refuses to think she can give him everything he needs and deserves. Love the story, loved the characters and wished everyone could read this beautiful story.
Heather Hammett
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely my favorite of the Shattered series!!!
Veronica
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Serene

Serene was a wonderful read!
Loved it! I will definitely recommend this book to a friend! On to my next read, Faded!
Aurora
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
A young woman's tragic car accident just days before her wedding leaves her blind, abandoned and convinced she will never love again, until she meets a charming doctor at dinner at her sister's house.
This is a sweet, romantic love story that looks at the restrictions and abilities of the blind. I love Ivy's determination to lead a normal life and Stanley is funny, compassionate, kind, and exactly the kind of man every girl deserves.
Sweet, wholesome, romantic and perfect for a summer read in a da
Samantha Soccorso
Love at first sight

Diana Nixon has done it again with another well written novel. She knows how she wants her characters to sound and what her readers want to read. If you like romance, drama and tragedy this is the book for you to pick up. But first you need to read the other two books in the series, even though you can read them separately. I highly recommend all of Diana Nixon’s novels to pick up and you’ll fall in love with all her characters.
Diana Nixon
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Mar 24, 2020
Martha Fernandez
Dec 16, 2020
Isabely Crysis
Oct 01, 2020
SD
rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2020
Ailee
Jan 08, 2019

• Los Mejores Planes
  • La boda de Isabel
  • El heredero ilegítimo (Damas Poderosas nº 4)
  • Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls, #1)
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2))
  • Ella me pertenece
  • Anochecer en tus labios y amanecer en tu piel: SERIE SWEET LOVE, 5
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • Me has dado la vida
  • Lady Sophia: Trilogía Ladys
  • Golpe del destino
  • Amor por destino 2
  • Mr Lyon
  • Lady Anne: Trilogía Ladys
  • El Plan Imperfecto (D'Arth - Espanol nº 2)
USA Today & International Bestselling Author Diana Nixon writes sweet and spicy romance reads. A book addict and a Master of Law in the past, she knows how to weave plots that will keep you hooked from start to finish. Her stories can be funny or tragic, but her characters are strong, rebellious, and passionate about everything they do. When Diana isn’t busy writing, she spends her time reading bo ...more

Shattered (4 books)
  • Shattered (Shattered #1)
  • Fragile (Shattered, #2)
  • Faded (Shattered, #4)