Start by marking “Tethered (Savior Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Tethered (Savior Series Book 2)

Tethered (Savior Series Book 2)

4.82  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
she’s as constant as the Tide, the woman I let choose me for Eternity; I don’t deserve her, but it’s done. she’s mine. my Treasure. my wife.// he is my Husband. I belong to him, body and soul. never have I Ever loved a man so fiercely. yet, when we’re Ripped apart, my love is crippling;it only intensifies the Excruciating nightmare of my reality. we said until Death do us ...more
Published February 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tethered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tethered

ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
AN ALPHA AND HIS WIFE!

What a story. What a ride. I don't think that this story was going to turn out the way I expected it. This story leaves off with Leo and Jill married and then omg can the sex scenes be any more hot nope with a sexed 6ft plus alpha male, well you can't complain 😂. I loved the flow of the story the secondary characters that brings life to their story and at times Jill did become a little too whiney but the epilogues left me content.
Elizarey
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-_netgalley
I totally forgot that Gaurded was getting a book two!! When I saw the sign up I knew I needed this book SO BAD. Jill and Leo are in a new place in their lives, married, in love and living their best life! Leo’s past is coming back to haunt him and Jill is their way to do so.

I loved this book, there was oh so much sex and it was very welcomed!! Also got some action that had me sitting on the edge of my seat!

I’m so happy we got to see more from and the family they grew together. We also got some
Elsie Caba
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 I love Leo Vollucci ⭐

“Everything. That’s what I’d give up for you— to keep you safe, to keep you happy, to keep you mine. How do you not know that? Huh?”

"There’s an ache in my chest when you’re not where you’re supposed to be. Saving you wasn’t a choice.” His voice drops down even lower, and I barely hear him when he rumbles, “We’re tethered together.”

“For eight years, Ashley was the job. Protecting him, serving him, it was all I had. He was my purpose. Until you. Even then , even when I had y
Gloria
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was stoked to be able to read this early. Author didn't disappoint. It was fast paced and page turning good. I seriously was reading this every spare moment I had. It was magnificent. Ms Martin brings her a game once again. She is a go to for me.
Melissa
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tethered is the conclusion of Jill and Leo's story, which started on Guarded, so you MUST read Guarded before this one.
While Guarded was about breaking walls and reaching into the heart of a damaged man, Tethered is the scorching hot and interesting life of Jill and Leo once they make it as a married couple. Believe me when I tell you that you won't find one boring moment while reading these two; the story basically keeps you on the edge of your seat and biting your nails from beginning to end!
Tessa
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tethered continues the journey of Leo and Jill. I knew there was more to tell about them because of the way Guarded ended but this story was absolutely mind blowing. We follow Leo and Jill a year later and learn how they are living as a couple and how they are managing a future. Leo is more guarded of Jill than ever before. I laughed at how he grunts when he’s in alpha mode with Jill. And Jill, she’s as sassy as ever.

The past is back with a vengeance and will do everything it can to keep our co
Heather Merriman
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is the second book in the Savior Series and book 1, Guarded should be read first.
At the end of Book 1, it looks like Leo and Jill have finally found their happily ever after. But we have a glimpse of what’s to come in book 2 right at the very end. So I’ve been trying to wait patiently for the last few months on this book to come out! And RC Martin doesn’t disappoint!
Things start out great and then suddenly Leo’s past comes back to haunt him putting the one he loves the most in direct dange
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review willingly being left on behalf of Reading Through Her Eyes

This book is the second in the series and you do need to read Gaurded first. This is the conclusion of Jill and Leo's story. I won't give more details because I want you to read this book! This is a spin off from Tennessee Grace series, so if you want to know more about the other characters you should start with that series.

Overall Thoughts: This book has it all! Sexy time, action, thrill, and everything in between. As soon as it
Louise
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to Leo and Jill's story and you will not want to miss it.
This book starts off nice but quite soon into it things turn sour and you will find yourself on an emotional roller coaster and there is not let up you have to ride it out to the very end. Not to give too much away but things get pretty bad for this couple but their love for one another not only helps them survive it helped me read through some of the darker stuff.
I love all of the supporting characters everyone has
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a great read! Tethered gave me all the feels. Talk about some angst and anxiety; this book had me from page one. And those sex scenes..wow! R.C did not play around, she gets right to it. This book has all of the categories; romance, mafia, rockstar and more.

I have really enjoyed getting to know these characters. Leo is OMG! He is the perfect man with some past baggage. Poor Jill, who just wants a happily ever after.

Tethered is the second book to the Savior Series. It is not a standalone, y
Katie
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awww, what an amazing ending to Leo and Jill’s story. It was fast paced, action packed, stomach churning, drama filled goodness all wrapped up into this incredibly well written book.

R.C Martin spares no detail. Weaving a tale so incredibly thought out that no expense is spared, every lead is explored and no stone is left unturned as we live through the heartache and struggles Leo and Jill faced.

Questions are answered, wrongs are righted, justice is served and love conquers all.

“Read on behalf
Books After Fifty

Mary
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tethered is the second book in the Saviors series. We first met Jill and Leo in, Guarded, the first book. Leo proves himself to be very devoted to Jill, doing anything to protect her. Tethered has murder, kipnapping, organized crime and steamy scenes. I enjoyed the story, it was a page turner.

Review copy was received for an honest opinion.
Tanz
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the continuation of Jill and Leo's story. I loved them in Guarded and I adore them even more now! In Tethered their love is strengthened by what they go through (if that is possible!). A beautiful story (if I was in tears at times!) and beautiful writing - 100% perfection. Thanks Roslyn, you never disappoint!!
Cassie
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

RC Martin does it AGAIN….I can always count on her to write a story that not only keeps me turning the pages, but has me FEELING the story. This story picks up where Guarded left off and I love how far Jill and Leo have come. There is plenty of the sexiness that are Leo and Jill, there are unexpected twists that kept me on the edge of my seat and there are moments that had me in tears. The characters are so well written from main to secondary, you feel the emotions of them all – which
Jennifer McCarthy
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to Jill and Leo's story. We met them in Guardian. This book was awesome and dealt with a lot after they get married. They have a strong love and it shows.
LaDonna
RC Martin has done it again! Seriously, this one has something for everyone. Romance, thriller, mafia, rockstar, hot and steamy, Leo and Jill. Full review coming soon, but this is another must read from this amazing author.

Full review:

RC Martin has done it again! Seriously, this one has something for everyone. Romance, thriller, mafia, rockstar, hot and steamy, Leo and Jill. Another must read from this amazing author.

I don't even know where to start this review. Starting with a ridiculously hot
Crystal
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Guarded, I was on pins and needles waiting for Tethered. There was just something about Leo. And add in Jill and these two are a force to be reckoned with. They are passionate, in everything they do.
This story had twists and turns that I did not see coming. The events that happened served to only strengthen their relationship even more.
I’m sad that this is the end of Jill and Leo’s story, but I look forward to seeing them in cameo appearances in the next book that was introduced
Tammy Cole
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and it didn't disappoint! In Guarded you get to see Leo and Jill fall in love and it was epic. In Tethered we get to see a man who loves his wife unconditionally and to me nothing is sexier than a man who isn't afraid to show that. This book is fast paced and will leave you glued to your kindle. R.C. did a great job writing a suspenseful story that will have you totally invested in these two. One click this one for sure!
Suz
Jun 24, 2018
Merc
Apr 27, 2018
Susan Nedrow
Feb 17, 2018
R.C. Martin
Oct 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicla
Emma
Mar 29, 2018
Brianne
Jul 18, 2018
There’s a place where your mind can escape, your body can find rest, and your heart can soar – and R.C. Martin wants to take you there.

R.C.'s journey into the world of indie-publishing began like so many of her peers – with a big dream and a basket full of rejection. Confident that she’d one day pen a book someone would say yes to, she spent years crafting stories which became the foundation of h