Start by marking “Security Breach (Rogue Security and Investigation #1)” as Want to Read:
Security Breach (Rogue Security and Investigation #1)

Security Breach

(Rogue Security and Investigation #1)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  494 Ratings  ·  125 Reviews
It was only one night. One night, and I was sure I’d never see her again.

Fast forward six months and I’m staring into those same eyes. Only this time Delilah is my boss’s daughter. But the real kicker…she’s very much pregnant.

Now my only goal is to stand by her, protect her, and make sure my new family is taken care of.

But there’s a certain danger lurking in the shadows
Published March 13th 2018 by Crave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Security Breach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Security Breach

Coco.V
Sep 20, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/20/18)!💝

Blurb:
It was only one night. One night, and I was sure I’d never see her again.

But there’s a certain danger lurking in the shadows, threatening everything I hold dear.

I won’t rest until my family is safe. I won’t st
Raine
Good, solid story!

Reece and Delilah meet in a bar, have a one night stand, and then run into each other after six months. Reece has just started a new job working for his friend and former military buddy, Jack. Delilah is the office manager for her dad's (Jack) security firm and she is six months pregnant.

Good story, easy to read with no cheating or other woman. The secondary characters are likable. I look forward to reading more books by this author.
Kim  Brewing
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great new series from Evan Grace!

We all love our alpha men, and Evan is great at giving them to us. In this story we have Reece who is starting a new position in a new city after years in the service. His old friend Jack is now his boss and he is looking forward to working with him and his crew....but a new job is not the only changes about to happen in his life. When Jack's office manager and daughter Delilah brings him his HR paperwork to be filled out they are both in for a surprise.

This stor
Heather andrews
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The thoughts that go through Reece's mind is those of a caring man who knows when to pick his battles, "...trying very hard not to tell Delilah what to do, not after the morning I took her coffee from her and I thought she was going to maim me." I really enjoyed the heck out of this book, Reece was so kind and loving and you got to know some of the other men that Reece works with and it just makes you eager to get their stories as well.
Phuong
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who knew that a one night stand six months ago would come back to Reece on his first day of his new job! And the woman happens to be the boss' daughter! And more shocker, she's pregnant! This is such a great story and I hope we will get to read more about Reece and Delilah throughout this new series.

To say that Reece was shock when he meet the HR person at his new job and it happens to be Delilah from their one night stand over 6 months ago. And Delilah happens to be around 6 months pregnant. Re
ViolinVixen
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm pretty sure Evan Grace could make the phone book an interesting read. I've read a bunch of her books now, all with different types of heroes and heroines and unique storylines and she never disappoints!

Security Breach is the start of a new series and I'm very excited for the rest of the books. This book is a standalone romance with no cliffhanger and a very HEA.

Reece is recently retired from active duty and not sure what to do with his life. His old army buddy offers him a new job and some
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, abuse, kidnapping, suspense, danger, crazy parent, and heartbreak.

This is Delilah and Reese’s story. Delilah and Reese meet in a bar and have a one-night stand. She is upset that he left with no word. Six month later they meet again. She is pregnant and determined to raise the baby on her own. He is determined to be in her life and the babies. When she is attacked and threatened he puts himself as her protector. They need to
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars from Brianna!

I have been a fan of this author for a little while now but uhh yeah this is definitely my favorite by her to date and one hell of a way to start this series. Sexy. Suspenseful. Intense. Explosive. Wow y'all Security Breach was absolutely amazing and absolute perfection in every single way.

From the first page, these two hooked me. Delilah was an amazing heroine... sweet, innocent, fierce, and stronger than she gave herself credit for. And Reese was a swoony hero... smart, pr
Ruby Ap.
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
This is a great start of the new series, ROGUE SECURITY & INVESTIGATION by Evan Grace and I liked it a lot :) I'm excited to see who's next for the second book already... I'm hoping it's Erik & Shayla's story ;)

I liked Reece & Delilah's chemistry and their love developing was a slow burn... they started as a one night stand, with Reece leaving the morning after, leaving no note, nothing, and Delilah even knowing it was just a one night stand, casual sex with no strings attached, was
Maura
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evan Grace is a one click author for me and I have never been disappointed with her books. Security Breach is the first book in a new series and I am so glad that we get to meet more of the Rogue Security & Investigation Team in the future.

Reece is an old Army buddy of the owner of the Investigation firm and Jack hires Reece after he retires from active duty. The team is comprised of “brothers” who have all served and are a family of their own. Delilah is the owner’s daughter (and employee)
Shauntelle
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evan Grace has the magic touch!!! I swear her words has a way of drawing you in so that you become so immersed and invested in the storyline that you forget that these people and the situations that they are going through are not real. It feels like these characters literally come to life before your eyes and take up residence in your heart!!

Reece and Delilah's story captivated me from beginning to end. One night of shared passion leaves Delilah with more than just memories. Oh baby does it!! No
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 SEXY REECE STARS!! I am so excited for this series and what a great start with Security Breach. This story is fantastic with all the feels and suspense that kept me on the edge of my seat. Reece is so sexy and sweet, wow I need him. Delilah is beautiful, sweet and strong that has had a terrible childhood with her mom. Reece and Delilah have one heck of a story to tell you. Evan Grace is becoming one of my favorite go to authors to read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this boo ...more
Latifa Morrisette
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You guys need to check out this new series. I've always been a fan of Evan Grace's books and I absolutely loved reading this new book from her.
When Reece starts a new job he never expected to see his one night stand again at his place of employment. And the cherry on top is she's pregnant with his baby. Delilah never knew what to expect after a one night stand. She certainly didn't expect to get pregnant or see the baby's father again. But when she is attacked Reece will do anything to keep he
Suzanne
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been a huge fan of Evan Grace for some time now and this story was just wow! It blew me away and I found that I could not put it down at any point. Yes people, my family went without me making dinner that night! I loved Reece a lot. Then watching him and Delilah navigate through the shock and subsequent baby time was amazing. There were a lot of ups and downs in this story but I cannot not see that happen after everything. And when Grace writes a twisted villain, oh boy does she ever. My ...more
Linda Rea
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was exciting right from the beginning when Reece is ready to start his new job working for his buddy Jack at Rogue Security when in walks his one night stand Delilah. Delilah is Jacks daughter that he didn’t know Jack had who he left without a note the next morning. The new job is gonna be awkward enough but when Delilah gets attacked on her way home it changes everything. I can’t say too much more without giving away the plot but the cast of characters and the things that go on will l ...more
Kelly Fountain
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love when a story immediately grabs you and sucks you in. This is definitely one of those. I couldn't put it down until I finished the last page.

It was supposed to be one night, but one night turns into a surprise that will last a lifetime.

Delilah and Reece instantly click. Conversation flows and sparks fly. Passion and heat pour through them as they share a night of passion that neither one could forget. Six months later, Reece looks up to see that the manager in his new office is none othe
Laurie Beemer
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evan Grace has done it again. This was simply fantastic. The development of the story line made this story exciting, intriguing, and surprising. Ever page of this story made me want to continue reading. As the first book in a new series this is phenomenal debut. Ever page drew me into the story further and every intense reaction between the main characters made this sexy and an immediate favorite work of the author. Thank you for allowing me to read and write about this book. I loved Reece and D ...more
Danielle Brass
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I’m so glad I stumbled onto Evans books. She’s a fabulous writer and I look forward to each of her books I read! Can’t wait for the next book in the series.
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes! What the hell did I just read?!?!? This book WOW!!!

Reece oh lawrd this man! *fanning self* damn he is fine. I love everything about him. He’s is hot and sincere! Great qualities in a man!

Delilah is a woman who will show you just how strong a woman could be with having so much to go thru! She doesn’t let it get to her too bad but it’s unavoidable and she does an amazing job with her situation she finds herself in. She’s an amazing woman! And one lucky b!tch to have Reece!!!!

Definitel
Stacy McAskill
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evan Grace delivers another amazing read that sucks you in from the first page and holds you till the end.
Loads of steam, plenty of action and loaded with suspense, this is one book you will want to read and reread. Reece and Delilah are brilliant leading characters that are perfect for each other, we get some great dialogue between them, also there are many secondary characters that I for one look forward to reading their stories.
Tracey Carbillano
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Evan's books. Security Breach was amazing. This is the 1st book in Rogue Security series. Reece and Deliah bring out the best in each other. Evans words bring you in and its hard to put down your kindle. Great book highly recommended.
Shannon
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
what a way to start a new series!! This was so good!! Alpha filled and sassy females!! One night leads to so much more and a total shock!! Wanna knock some people out well one person..lol..and so does everyone else! Great story of getting to know someone and really falling in love! Some great action and suspense with a whole lot of who the heck is it!!! Love the autograph other works but this is so different and I love to see authors going new places!!
Emma Rimron
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Evan Graces books, this is the first book in a new series. Delilah and Reece have a one night stand, Delilah wakes up alone in a hotel room. So imagine both their surprise when Reece starts a new job and quickly realises that his bosses daughter is not only the girl he left in a hotel room, but she has a surprise of her own. The chemistry between these two is electric. Will these two get together or will a threat keep them apart. I promise you will not be disappointed with this rea ...more
Isabella Bazz
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. A definite read. Reece and Delilah meet one night and she becomes pregnant. Not knowing that she became pregnant, Reece has a big surprise when he sees Delilah a few months later. This is a well written suspense contemporary romance.
Looking forward to book two "stake out".
Nicole Holt
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delilah and Reece!!! 😍😍 I loved their story! It was heart stopping, toe curling, keep you on the edge of your seat amazing! So much happens in this story that I can't put in to words without giving to much away. All I will say is this, it is absolutely a must read! Evan Grace has absolutely done it again! Another fabulous read amongst her many others! I can't wait to read more!

I voluntarily agreed to read this book and this is my honest review!
Kasey Stuckey
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reece and Delilah ... this is a great love story that is the culmination of a one night stand that results in a pregnancy and these two running into each other months after and realizing that Reece now works for his old Army brother who happens to be Delilah’s dad... interesting read !!!! Their story is one that once who’s start you won’t want to put it down !! You will laugh, cry, yell and scream and have to fan yourself all in the short time it takes you to read this book !!!
Shawna
Jos
Mar 24, 2018 added it
Sharon Jones
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Security Breach is the first book in the Rogue Security & Investigation series, and it has set a benchmark for the subsequent books that will follow.
This is one of Evan's steamiest books, and as much as I love to read this type of book, that wasn't what made me fall in love with this story.
The storyline in this book makes it hard to put down. I had a bit of an idea as to who I thought was the person threatening Delilah, but when it was revealed and how the climax to the story unfolded, I wa
A Midwesterner and self-proclaimed nerd, Evan has been an avid reader most of her life, but five years ago got bit by the writing bug, and it quickly became her addiction, passion and therapy. When the voices in her head give it a rest, she can always be found with her e-reader in her hand. Some of her favorites include, Shayla Black, Jaci Burton, Madeline Sheehan and Jamie Mcguire. Evan finds a l ...more

Rogue Security and Investigation (3 books)
  • False Security (Rogue Security and Investigation, #2)
  • Lead Security (Rogue Security and Investigation, #3)