Start by marking “Appetizers” as Want to Read:
Appetizers

Appetizers

A short story collection by Geonn Cannon:

Backroads Boneyards - Kathleen’s parents tried to calm their wild child with religion and a Bible college, but the end result is nothing like what they hoped for.

Curvy Privateers Scurvy Sea Dogs - Two employees at a theme park use their characters to overcome their nerves.

Celesti
ebook
Published May 1st 2018 by Supposed Crimes, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Appetizers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Appetizers

Start your review of Appetizers
K. Aten
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is an easy 4+ stars. Not quite enough to bump it up to the next level but definitely a good read!

Appetizers by Geonn Cannon is an anthology of short stories, encompassing a broad variety of genres, time periods, and situations. The author does a great job with character building, and making those people come to life within my head. I've always found Cannon's works to be engaging and easy to read and this book is no different. While I'm not normally a fan of story collection
Lorena Pantano
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sf-good-mood
I agree that there is a story for everybody. Although in my case, I liked more than one :) I really like they were short, reading one or two everyday. The first was very sweet, so it was a good introduction to the book. I agree with Jo Frankel, "Famous Old Painter" was very good. I wish there was a second part for "A perfect Strange". And if you have played sport in your live, probably you'll like 'Knockout Stage".
Jo Frankel
Mar 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
This collection contains everything from wistful romance to hot and heavy erotica. There’s a story for every taste and every desire. My personal favourite, Famous Old Painters, features a mystery across centuries, bringing women from very different places together in seeking answers. There’s an underfunded theme park that leads to some costume-inspired play, a lost child somehow retrieved, gender-bending, fairy tales, a super-sexy motorcycle. Basically, what more could you want?

Canno
Mar 26, 2019
Stephen Kirsten
is currently reading it
Jul 22, 2019
Geonn Cannon is a male author who grew up in Oklahoma, thousands of miles from the nearest coastline, who found his calling in stories about women who live on an island in the Pacific Northwest. In 2010, Geonn became the first male author to win the prestigious Golden Crown Literary Society Award for his novel "Gemini." In 2015, he won it again for "Dogs of War." He was also invited to write an of ...more