Start by marking “Kallista” as Want to Read:
Kallista

Kallista

(The Butcher Books)

All her life Kalli thought that her sister had lost her mind, seeing a ghost everywhere and associating it with death. Kalli wants her own answers though, and spends her life working towards being granted access to the Butcher files and solving the deaths that rocked their community all those years ago.
Things take a turn for the worst when the haunting figure from her sist
Paperback, First Edition, 316 pages
Published February 15th 2018 by Self Publish

To ask other readers questions about Kallista, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kallista

Start your review of Kallista
Toni Cox
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book by Sian B. Claven and, having read all three of them, have watched her grow as an author. Kallista is a testament to how far this author has come in a relatively short time. Ensnared (her first book) and Tatum (her second book) were good but in Kallista Sian B. Claven's talent really comes to the fore.
Kallista is a continuation of Tatum and, true to Sian B. Claven's style, is full of suspense, edge-of-your-seat moments and keeps you guessing right to the end.
This is one of
Brian Joseph
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is a big F*CKING "WOW." Kallista is amazing... Kallista, Tatum's younger sister, is on a mission to find the killer, and what a hectic and scary journey ensues. I don't know whether to class it a horror or suspense or thriller, because there is such an array of all. I personally enjoyed Kallista's point of view best, it was interesting to see how the case developed, more of a suspense and paranormal twist building up through the pages. I did not particularly enjoy the point of view ...more
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
This is the 3rd book in this series so to get the full story of Kallista, first read Ensnared and then Tatum. Personally it is not necessary as Kallista could be read as a standalone but to do it justice I recommend that you read the other books first.

Kallista is all grown up now and is out to find the killer that has had free rein within the small town in which she lives.
She is one brave woman who is letting no-one or anything get in her way in unraveling the truth. The 'skeleton' keeps re-app
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Woah what a book,

Kallista is a continuation of Tatum... and what a story Kallista is it is full of suspense it will keep you turning the pages and guessing till the very end. I was hooked from the start and could not put it down. Kallista is Tatum younger sister and with the help of two friends Mike and Darren.. they are trying to solve murders that happen in their hometown and to find out who the butcher really is?
I didn't see that twist at the end coming. Another amazing book by Sian.

I really
Shan Dinnie
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. Chilling and terrifying from beginning to end and excellently written.
I loved the way story switched from the perspective of the killer to the investigation.
The killer was written extremely well, really giving the reader an insight into his mind.
Can't say enough good things about this book and I'm waiting impatiently for the third installment!
Jackie
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sian B Claven is the mistress of the twist. You know a book is good when it invokes emotions. My heart was racing at several points within the story and the end... Oh My Word... Chills!!! Sian B Claven just keeps growing as an author, every book has improvements and it’s wonderful to be part of this authors journey. I can’t wait for what she brings us next
Sal
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t sure I would like this, didn’t think it could ever live up to the first book in the series but boy it really did and then some. This is a continuation of the first book, a continuation where you get to find out more about The Butcher and all of his subjects so you will need to have read Tatum to understand what is going on in this book but if you like dark then both of these books are totally worth reading in fact I highly recommend you do just that, promise you will not be disappointed
Jo-Anne Joseph
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sian Claven does not disappoint. The prequel was brilliant, this book left me speechless. It is well told and keeps you at the edge of your seat, hanging on every word. This is a page turner. I cannot wait for more from this author.
Charlotte
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read for horror lovers. Paternal guidance suggested because of the violence and gore.
Book 1 was creepy and left us hanging. Now we have book 2 that's creepy and tells us how the psycho is, but I don't think the story is quite done.
This book is well written with lots of "eewww" in it. It kept this reader interested from page 1. I'll be watching for a book for Sylva next.
Mary S.
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok wow now I have a few questions answered in Kallista. But it is still a mystery the way the story ended but you can't have a Sian B Claven story without that twist to the plot definitely took me by surprise. Can't wait to see what will happen next it just gives me the chills how the story ended and what will come up next.
Rae Lake
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She did it again!!!!

this book had me trying to guess at every page who the killer was. I could only read during the day it was so creepy!!! I felt like I was right there with Kalli trying to keep her away from danger along with Robyn! I was a little concerned with the ending though, like how do you beat that????
Monique Pretorius
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sian B Claven. Being one of your big fans and reading all your books, Kallista was one of the best books you have written so far! The follow up from Tatum to Kallista was so intense for me and I could picture the whole story on every page i read and turned. It took me one whole day to read your book finished. I could not put it down for one second.! I am so proud of you, and you are so talented! At the end of your book I was so relieved that the butcher died by all his victims who he had murdere ...more
LORRIE
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was interesting, chilling and fantastic
Theresa Ritchie
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read

Wow this book was amazing once you start you can't stop loving this series can't wait to read the next book highly recommend this book
Diane Box
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a second book in series, you don’t want to put it down. Loads of great details and twisted and turns. Omg can’t wait to read third book. Ending completely threw me, well done author. I love a book when you feel
The characters are speaking to you in the room.
Liesl
Oct 09, 2018
Vanessa Martin
Jan 02, 2020
Sian Claven
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written
Sep 14, 2018
Mariela
Sep 14, 2018

• Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs?: And Other Questions About Dead Bodies
  • The Bone Jar (Detective Lew Kirby, #1)
  • Your Inhuman Heart
  • Reverberation
  • The Middlewych Experiment (Chaos Gear Annie #1)
  • The Haunting of Blackburn Manor: Complete Series Box Set
  • Life After: The Complete Series
  • The Promise
  • The Legend of Rinth
  • The Oath (Clyde Barker Paranormal Mysteries Book 3)
  • The Ghosts of David Brook
  • The Horror at Criven Farm
  • Mary
  • The Necromancer's Library (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper, #12)
  • The Vow
  • The Moon Thief (The Moonlight Trilogy Book 1)
  • Lost Souls
  • Lost Girl (The Lost Trilogy, #1)
Born in South Africa, in the heart of Johannesburg, Sian Claven grew up with a vivid imagination. When she wasn't immersing herself in books, she was actively creating her own stories.

At 29 years old, left to her own devices after her sister immigrated, Sian, wrote her first horror book Ensnared and dared to publish it under the guidance of indie authors Toni Cox and Ashleigh Giannaccaro.

Now she

The Butcher Books (2 books)
  • Tatum