Start by marking “Hiro Loves Kite (Paper Stars, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hiro Loves Kite (Paper Stars, #2)

Hiro Loves Kite

(Paper Stars #2)

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
We offer our wounds and scars. Understanding that’s part of what makes us beautiful.

Nora finally has her beloved sister Frankie back but that’s just the beginning of their struggles. She must now become Kite. A stronger, more independent version of herself. A King. A guardian.

And Kettle has Kite’s heart. She gives it freely. But as he holds it, dear and close like a lost t
Published August 27th 2018

Mandi Goodwin
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off let me say I loved the first book. This book blew me out of the water by how amasing it was, there is truth in the feelings of the book and characters. And I feel in love with all of them. The emotions it caused me so expierence were amazing and this was equally as good as the first. I was sad when I was finished with this book because I never wanted this story to end!
Melissa Krider
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hiro loves Kite. He really does.
There is so much I want to say, but I don't think there is a word in existence that accurately captures the magic Lauren Nicolle Taylor has given us in this enchanting chapter of Nora and Hiro's tale. It's a beautifully woven depiction of family and friendship. Each word is weighted with all of the uncertainty, sadness, hope, and love these characters feel so well, that I was transported. An invisible outsider getting a secret look into their tumultuous lives. I f
Doris Marcantel
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Author Lauren Nicolle Taylor's new book Hiro Loves Kite? It's absolutely positively fantabulous!!!!! I absolutely love the evolvement of Nora and Kettle into Hiro and Kite. I could absolutely now see them as Hiro and Kite! I have no negatives to say about this book. It kept my attention the entire time and I loved how the story ended. It is so hard to say much without giving spoilers away!!! You just have to read it for yourself to experience Lauren Taylor at her best with h ...more
Cynthia (Bingeing On Books)
Such a beautiful book! I loved seeing Kettle (now Hiro) and Kite again. I loved that we found out what Kettle's real name was. The writing is so exquisite and the characters are wonderful. I will say that it was a little slow in parts and took me a while to really get into it. But towards the end, I could not put it down. Great conclusion to their story!
Tamar Elmensdorp-lijzenga
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has so much sadness in it, yet they never ever really lose hope. It's hard to hold onto, but when you try your best to see the good things, you might be able to leave the bad things behind.
Annetta Vairo imparato
Loved every minute

Nora and Kettle seemed like a hard book to follow, but this sequel does that and more. I would love to see their story continue!
Bel
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cayla Quinton
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was amazing! I was immediately sucked in. I cried. My heart exploded. I couldn't put it down. It was a fantastic book!
Rachel Stansel
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first story and the 3rd, but had missed the second. I finally had a chance and was once again quickly pulled in by Hiro (Kettle), Nora (Kite), the Kings and Frankie. Beautifully written, these characters are endearing and I was sad to have their stories end.

Bethany Cousins
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"With a sigh like the last of an autumn breeze, stripping the leaves from the tree and letting them dance down the sidewalk, I know I have to let some things go."
I'm not usually one for romance, but this was exquisite. Never mind the fact that it draws inspiration from one of my favourite stories of all time, it is outstanding all on its own. Hiro Loves Kite is a mesmerising continuation of their tale. I cannot get enough of Lauren Nicolle Taylor's writing, the poetic storytelling that weaves su
Karen Kepner
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievable abuse and a loving heart

The story of Kite (Nora) and Kettle (Hiro) continues in this awful telling of horrific abuse and scars from years of abuse for both of them, Nora’s both mental and physical; Hiro’s more mental. How love grows and does conquer all is inspiring and heartwarming.
Kasen
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this book a little less than the first, but I felt like it ended Nora and Kettle’s story on a high note and I was more than satisfied with these books!
Danica Lyming
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was such an easy, intriguing read I read it in less than 48 hours. Real, heart felt, excellent writing- what else could you ask for?
Emily
Oct 18, 2018
Ardra Farrier
Aug 27, 2018
Lauren Taylor
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebecca
Sep 04, 2018
Serena Imparato
Sep 11, 2018
Sep 16, 2018
Lauren Nicolle Taylor lives in the lush Adelaide Hills. The daughter of a Malaysian nuclear physicist and an Australian scientist, she was expected to follow a science career path, attending Adelaide University and completing a Health Science degree with Honours in obstetrics and gynaecology.

She then worked in health research for a short time before having her first child. Due to their extensive

Paper Stars (3 books)
  • Nora & Kettle (Paper Stars, #1)
  • Breaker and the Sun (Paper Stars, #3)