Start by marking “Paradise Found” as Want to Read:
Paradise Found

Paradise Found

Samantha “The Body” Dixon had once been a famous runway model who’d walked every catwalk from Paris to Milan and back again, but when her career abruptly comes to a screeching halt, she’s out to prove she’s got a whole lot more to offer than just a pretty face and killer rack.
Benjamin Atkins might have once been the most in demand photographer in the fashion industry, but
Published February 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Paradise Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paradise Found

Rachel K
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Man, second chance romance is my kryptonite and Paradise Found is one of the best I've read in a very long time!

Sami and Ben have a bit of a tumultuous past. They've never gotten over each other--never managed to find love again after their terribly bitter break-up.

Sami's a tough cookie. She's been walking the catwalk for a decade, and isn't ready to give it all up. She just needs her friends around her, her support system, and one of them is hanging out way too long in Paradise, Tennessee.

Ben
Richelle Robinson
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m a sucker for second chance romances and this book didn’t disappoint! Sami and Ben were deeply in love and engaged to be married but a trip to the doctors changed everything for the couple. I really wish that Sami would have told Ben what was going on and the way she treated him was so cold and harsh! I had a hard time connecting with Sami because I didn't agree with her actions. As the story progressed I warmed up to her and was hoping she would get her act together and her man back! I loved ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 SMOOCHES!

I'm a huge fan of Sarah O'Rourke, and Paradise, TN is one of my favorite fictional small towns. Their brand of sexy Southern humor never fails to entertain me, and the characters that comprise this small town have made this series a must-read for me.

Paradise Found is a crossover novella between their Sizzle series and the Passion in Paradise series. A second chance romance, Ben and Sami's story was romantic, funny, frustrating, sexy and fun. There was plenty of interaction with som
Danielle
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 SMOOCHES!

I read this book for my own pleasure and posted my review at RED CHEEKS READS.

REVIEW --> http://redcheeksreads.com/paradise-fo...

"A second chance romance...romantic, funny, frustrating, sexy and fun."

Friend, follow or find RED CHEEKS READS on:
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/us
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
Paradise Found is the latest work by author Sarah O'Rourke. While it does have characters popping up from her Paradise series you can definitely read this second chance romance as a standalone.

Ben and Sami are in love, happy and planning their future. But for reasons that are important to Sami, she leaves Ben devastated by breaking their engagement and leaving him.

Sarah O'Rourke is a brilliant storyteller that uses southern humor, sexy males, and intense emotions to draw a reader into her stori
Ruby Ap.
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I recommend reading Sarah O'Rourke's new book, Paradise Found :) It was filled with heartfelt emotion, funny moments, sad moments, self discovery, but most importantly, no matter the made up lies to push away Ben, the distance, and the years that passed by, the love between Samantha and Ben could never die... That's what defines Ben and his woman, Samantha <3

Both stubborn, Ben believed the worst of Samantha and Samantha made up lies to push away Ben and sacrifice her happiness to what she be
Myra Espino
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I so love Sarah's books!!! All of the books that I've read written by her, all are amazing.

Paradise Found, wow!! Even on the first few chapters, I was easily got hooked and I almost cried. I was sad for Samantha and Ben. Despite being a happy couple, a devastating news will make their relationship end. After a few years, their paths will again cross and Ben will not stop until he gets what he wants.

Ben and Samantha, I love these 2. Guys, this book there's no dull moments! Loved i
Trish R.
Paradise Found is a story of a couple who's been gifted with second chances, it is a story of sacrifice, heart break and forgiveness. The dynamic duo writing team of Sarah O'Rourke has once again written a story that I couldn't put down. I devoured the book in hours.

Have a tissue box ready because this book will give you all the feels. The writers will put you through a wringer but don't despair as the story has such a beautiful ending. I love both the main characters Ben and Sammi, they were t
Sheila'S Book Corner
k Sarah O'Rourke has done it again. These women, whether Novellas or Novels they give you all the feels. I was once again captured from the prologue till the end.

Sami and Ben story start of with such heart break. My heart really goes out to them both. They go through something that really makes you feel to your soul. This causes them to separate for Three years.

When the Amazing, Hot and very persuasive Ben finds out things aren't what they meant to be, with the help of Awesome best friends and
SiKReviews
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh how sad for Sami. I understand where she came from when she did what she did. She though she was being selfless. I feel just as bad for Ben. Sami completely blindsided him and then knew exactly how to hurt him enough for him to leave.

Thank God for Fate and meddlesome best friends. Deception brought Sami to Paradise, however, love keeps her there. I love how Ben wouldn’t let Sami go this time. How he fights for her the way he should have the first time arounds.

It was wonderful seeing all of my
Lisa Book Shelf
Return to paradise

Another couple finds love in Paradise. It's nice to see the crew back together in Paradise. Love all the characters
Donna Martin
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just finished this amazing book and I want more cause it was just that good!
Sami is a super model and Ben is a photographer. Together they make all their friends sick with how much they love each other. Sami gets some devastating news and ends things with Ben thinking she is doing the right thing. 3 years later, their paths cross again with the help of their friends. Can they talk it out and get back together? Or, will they go their separate ways again.
You have to read it cause I dont do spoil
Tina
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved taking a trip back to Paradise! From the very beginning, I was in love with Ben. He is definitely what I would describe as the perfect man. Second chance romances are my absolute #1 favorite trope ever. Sarah absolutely delivered, proving yet again why I love them so much.

Sami is a top notch model working for Cordova, who Ben doesn't think is good enough for Sami because of the way they treat her. She absolutely loves her life though. Her and Ben are extremely happy and in love, plannin
Shirley
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Confession time... I'm way behind in reading the Passion in Paradise series by Sarah O'Rourke. I know that the "Too many books, too little time" excuse is WAY overused, but it's honestly the only one I've got. *hangs head in shame* So far I've read Cain's Salvation and Hard as Stone. Even though Paradise Found isn't exactly part of the same series, it is set in the same town (obviously) with a lot of the same characters. So... the good news is, this short, sweet little jaunt back into Paradise m ...more
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Sami Dixon is at the end of her career wondering what to do next. But she about to come face to face with the past she walked away from.

Ben Atkins never got over the loss of his one time love. He's done what he could to move on, but when fate delivers her to his doorstep he'll do whatever to take to win her back.

Their love was deep and intense right from the start but so many years have past since they split. Can they find a way to get past the past and embrace their future once again?

Paradise F
Rhi
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Paradise Found is a second chance romance - a trope for which I'm a sucker. Sami is a model whose career has ended, while Ben is a photographer -
and the man she had been planning to start a life with before she broke up with him. Now that they are both in the same town - O'Rourke's fictional small town in Tennessee, Paradise - it seems like fate (or well meaning friends) is determined to give them a second chance. The only question is whether they are willing to go for it.

O'Rourke has filled t
Christina
I am always utterly charmed almost every time I read by book by the writing duo known as Sarah O'Rourke, and Paradise Found is no exception.  Samantha, our hero, is charming and graceful and beautiful and has ventured her way to Paradise in search of a wayward friend gone missing.  I really liked Samantha, but her reasons for breaking up with our hero many years before simply tore my heart right outta my chest.  I hurt so much for this woman!!!  Now, normally the super-model behavior I would ant ...more
Amber
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sami was deliriously happy with the man of her dreams, Ben. They had grand plans: house, kids, the domesticated life. She was looking forward to every minute...until her doctor told her she couldn’t have kids. At that moment, she decides that she cannot hold Ben back from his dream. Even though it breaks her heart, she tells him that that she wants to focus on her career instead of making a family. Sami can see that she is breaking Ben’s heart, but she is determined to give him a chance at a fam ...more
Tara Finch
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stubborn and unemployed Samantha travels to the “too nice” town of Paradise, TN to rescue her best friend. What she doesn’t know is that it’s a set up by her friends to reunite her with her ex fiancé Ben. After Ben learns the real reason Samantha left him heartbroken, nothing will stop him from making things right.

This is a continuation of the Paradise Series. The story will be easier to follow if read in order. This series is a great read!
Tracy
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm gonna have to move and find me a town like Paradise.... :)

I really enjoy these books from the Sarah O'Rourke gals and Paradise Found was no exception.

A great second chance romance - one of my fave genres - along with some interfering friends, favourite characters from the series and a hero determined not to make a mistake again, Samantha didn't stand a chance when it came to meeting Benjamin again!

While I understood her motives behind leaving him in the first place I didn't agree with what
Tracy
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm gonna have to move and find me a town like Paradise.... :)

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Another fantastic book from Sarah O'Rourke. These two ladies delivered an incredible romance with one love story that will stay with you long after the pages quit turning and one swoony alpha male you don't want to miss out on. I became a fan of these ladies a couple of years back and they got me coming back each and every time to this sweet fictional little town.

Paradise Found was so so good... such an amazing book and an unforgettable second chance romance. Sami and Ben gave me all of
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewer: Cathy
Rating: 3.5 Stars
I've been on a second chance romance kick recently and this was a new author for me. I found this a really quick read that held my attention throughout the book. Both Sami and Ben didn't react the best when hard times arouse and broke up. Their friends decide to try and get them back together and that's most of the book. I loved their friends! I wish we saw more of them. Both the people of Paradise and the friends from Atlanta. This would have been a higher rating
Kelly
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-2-blog
Humor and heartache along with some hot and sweet

A crossover between two series, Passion in Paradise and Sizzle, you don't have to have read either series to enjoy this second-chances story, though previous fans will be pleased with with the references to earlier books.

Despite a bitter breakup, neither Ben or Samantha forgot the one they thought they could have it all with, and I was pulled into their story immediately. I felt for both of them, and began cheering as their friends stepped in to
Renee Entress
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, and heartbreak.

This is Sami and Ben’s story. Sami is out to prove herself. Ben was at the top of his game and now understands what it means to fall. Can these two figure out if they want a second chance? Or are they about to break each other’s hearts again? Can they figure out what they want before all the fighting leads to never talking again? Is the fighting a way to let off steam that would turn to more passion if they l
Cathy
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Second chances do exist even if it is several years later. Sami is SO SO stubborn and I just love her so. She did what she thought was right to let Ben be happy. Ben is VERY alpha male and you can't help but love him also. I don't necessarily love how he got her to talk to him but at the same time her stubbornness was not going to let things happen easily.

This is told in dual POV and yet most of it is really just the two of them talking, etc... In a way I wish we had more interactions with othe
Michelle
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-read, reviewed
Overall, I really enjoyed Ben and Sami's story -- I love second chance stories and the beauty that comes from lessons learned and the joy from restoring what was lost.

There were several sweet and fun moments wrapped up in this story. I totally fell for Ben! Once he discovered the truth, his determination and belief that he could set things right for both of them was overwhelming.

I had a hard time connecting with Sami. While I understood her response to the situation and what she did/was doing t
Theresa
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You never know what you have until it's missing...

Funny, sad, romantic, passionate and a little crazy comedy. Crossover with many of your favorites from the Sizzle and Passion in Paradise series. The past comes back to haunt these previous lovers, though if they aren't happy now, maybe haunt isn't exactly the right word. And now a bit about the story...

Sami is engaged and ready to start her family. Ben is her adoring finance. They have all kinds of plans in place until Sami gets some bad news. T
Crysti Jane
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** Note: I received a complimentary copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. **

The blurb for this book is what drew my interest. I am a sucker for second chance romances. Overall the book was good. The female main character, Sami, tested every nerve I have. Several times I wanted to shake some sense into her. I understand the motive she had for the decisions she made but the desire to slap her was still strong. I mainly felt sorry for the male main character, Ben. He was blindsided
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sarah O'Rourke is the alter ego of two best friends who have taken their passion for romantic fiction and erotica to the publishing world. Born and raised in the southern United States, one lives near Louisville, KY, while the other resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Neither is ever very far from a tall glass of sweet iced tea, their dog-eared copies of Gone With the Wind, or their Steel Magnolias DVDs! ...more