Start by marking “Home Again (The Bradshaws #2)” as Want to Read:
Home Again (The Bradshaws #2)

Home Again

(The Bradshaws #2)

For the Bradshaw brothers, coming back to their hometown is the last thing they wanted. But to cope with family tragedy, they're reuniting in Benevolence, Washington—a place of hope, caring, and ever-surprising love . . .

It’s ex-Navy SEAL Porter Bradshaw’s toughest challenge ever—six grieving nieces and nephews. With his brother, Matthias, killed in a car crash, and his
Published October 30th 2018 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Home Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home Again

Julie
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

What an adorably sweet, small town romance!

Guest review for Harlequin Junkie- https://www.harlequinjunkie.com
Susan
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Home Again

Shirlee McCoy

HOME AGAIN is the second book in the Bradshaws series as well as the second book I've read by Shirlee McCoy but it won't be my last. Once I started reading, I was emotionally invested in all of the characters and what they were going through. Porter Bradshaw, ex Navy seal, finds himself taking care of his brother's six children since his brother died in a car accident. Their mother is slowly coming out of a coma and these kids have no one except for him and his two brother
MJSH
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2018
I’ve read Shirlee McCoy’s books in the past but they were from the Love Inspired Suspense series and not from Zebra/Kensington Publishing Group. I must confess that this book from Zebra/Kensington is different from what I expected.

The premise is interesting; this book is book 2 in the series about four Bradshaw brothers from a small town in the state of Washington. The youngest brother Matthias dies in a car accident, leaving his wife Sunday terribly injured and his six adopted children at a lo
Jo-Anne
Jul 10, 2019 added it
Shelves: library, dnf
Home Again is the second book in the Bradshaw series. The youngest brother Matthias died in a car accident, leaving his wife Sunday terribly injured and in a coma. One of the brothers, Sullivan, went to take care of their six children. But when Sullivan eloped, another brother, Porter went to stay on the farm taking over the care of the kids.

Clementine had been renting a house on the property so, to help her friend, she took care of the farm. She had her own problems. She was having a hard time
☆Dani☆ ☆Touch My Spine Book Reviews☆
Another swoon worthy romance from the Bradshaw series! I absolutely love this author’s work and how she intertwines so much depth with realistic characters into a beautiful romance. Romances are not my top favorite genre but I still enjoy them from time to time and when I do Shirlee McCoy’s writings are at the top of my TBR list!
Amy
Nov 10, 2018 added it
Home Again is book two from The Bradshaws series by Shirlee McCoy. I really like it and am giving it 4 stars.
Barb Lie
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Home Again by Shirlee McCoy is the 2nd book in her wonderful The Bradshaws series. This series is set in the town of Benvolence, Washington, which was also the setting for her Home Sweet Home series. Background refresher: The three Bradshaw brothers lost their 4th brother, Matt to a terrible accident that also seriously injured their sister-in law. With Sunday (the sister in law) in a coma, it is up to the brothers to take care of their 6 adopted kids. In the previous book, Sullivan stepped in t ...more
Terri
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Review also found at https://kristineandterri.blogspot.com...

** I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!**

I had hoped to get this review out before the publication date however sadly life got in the way and I am only getting around to it now. This is no reflection on my opinion of the book, simply that things have gotten really busy and my real job had to take priority.

This is the second in the Bradshaw series and if y
Meghan
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Home Again is the second book in the Bradshaw series by Shirlee McCoy. The series is about three brothers, who following the accident that killed their fourth brother and seriously injured their sister-in-law; Sunday, come together to help care for the couples six adopted kids. It isn't necessary to read the first book in the series in order to enjoy Home Again, but I found it to be helpful.

This book features Porter Bradshaw, who works in security and protection in L.A. He's staying on the farm
Paula
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Home Again by Shirlee McCoy is book two in the Bradshaw Brothers Series. Porter Bradshaw is a former Navy SEAL who has known some tough missions. Yet the one involving his family is not only the toughest it is also the most personal. It is impossible not to be heartbroken over this family’s loss. Still it is inspiring to see these brothers jump in to help in any way that they can. For them to find love in the process, makes this a wonderful series. Not so much that good can come out of a bad sit ...more
Jas
Sep 20, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a perfectly sweet story about two people who fall in love while helping out a family devastated by a recent car accident. Porter is struggling to help the six scared and lonely nieces and nephews that he barely knows. Clementine wants to do something to help the woman who aided her when she needed a friend and that means Clementine will work to get Sunday's farm up and running while she is in a coma. The problem is that everything is sort of anticlimactic. All of the bad things have alre ...more
Bette Hansen
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Home Again, the second book in the Bradshaw series, is a fantastic small town romance that will tug on your heartstrings and keep you smiling. Porter Bradshaw knows he's in way over his head when he agrees to care for his brothers six adopted kids for two weeks. He loves his nieces and nephews but what does he know about caring for them. He's a former Navy SEAL who currently works in security in Los Angeles. That in know way prepares you for six kids! Luckily their neighbor Clementine Warren is ...more
Melena Torretta
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arcs, 2019
Porter is back in his hometown to care for his nieces and nephews after an accident resulted in the death of his brother Matt and his sister-in-law Sunday being terribly injured. While there he meets Clementine who works and lives on the family farm.

Clementine has had her own dreams of home and family dashed recently, but she is determined to work on the farm and to help Sunday's kids until she returns home.

The plot of the story flows well and both Porter and Clementine were well-rounded charact
Mimi
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Home Again continues the story about how three brothers pitch in to help with their nieces and nephews while their mother, Sunday, is in the hospital in a coma. The children are a bit more subdued than in the previous novel in this series as they worry about their mother. The attraction between Clementine and Porter is instant, but they each have reservations about getting into a serious relationship. This is an enjoyable, uplifting story about the strength of family ties when life gets difficul ...more
Barbara Tobey
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is a charming and delightful story of romance, family, and friends. Grab a box of tissues, as it is so very heartwarming. Sorry that I hadn't read the first in this series. I am definitely eager to read the next one and discover more about these interesting people, including the children. Thanks to the publisher for providing a copy via NetGalley.
Kristen
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a heartwarming, feel-good story of romance, family, hope, healing, and finding one’s heart and home. I loved the characters Clementine and Porter, as well as the rest of the family. I’m a long-time fan of Shirlee McCoy’s books, and this is one of the best, a story that will stay with me!
Ruby
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovers of clean, sweet romances would enjoy this adorable book that has a loving, out of place uncle caring for his nieces and nephews after a horrible accident kills his brother and leaves his sister in law hospitalized. This is a tender love story with small town charm.
Heather andrews
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Porter is a sweet man, “and, now that you’re here, everything is even more perfect,” he continued, stopping in front of her, tilting her chin so he could look into her eyes and kiss her tenderly." I liked this book, I really liked Porter.
Karen
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Home Again is a charming and heartwarming story of two people brought together to help a family in crisis. Porter's brother was killed in an accident and his sister-in-law is in a coma leaving six kids scared and wanting their mom. Clementine has been running the farm for her friend, happy to repay the help she herself received from her injured friend, Sunday. Clem is feisty and independent and Porter is a sweetheart who realizes that he should have been more involved with his family ev
JoAnn
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this author's books and she did not disappoint with Home Again. Great plot, characters and setting. It was hard to put this book aside. I highly recommend to romance readers. My thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for my ARC. This is an unbiased review.
Debra M Duval
Michelle Nippa
Mar 17, 2019
BranDee Wenzl
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Home Again is the second book about the Bradshaw brothers. Their youngest brother Matthias is killed in an accident and his wife is alive, but in a coma. In this book Porter Bradshaw has come home to help take care of his brothers six children.
Clementine is living on the family farm trying to help with the farm until her friend Sunday is well and back to take care of things herself. She is attracted to Porter, but because of her failed marriage, she doesn't want to be in another relationship.
Th
Tony Franco
Dec 29, 2018
Nita Stoner
Mar 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

The Bradshaws (3 books)
  • Home with You (The Bradshaws #1)
  • Home at Last