Start by marking “Never Let Me Fall (Fatal Dreams, #3)” as Want to Read:
Never Let Me Fall (Fatal Dreams, #3)

Never Let Me Fall

(Fatal Dreams #3)

Seeing is believing...

Thomas Brown can't see color, but he can see people's true souls. His abilities allow him to work with criminal investigators and deliver justice to families of the wronged. And he's starting to accept that his life will forever be in black and white...

Then he encounters Helena Grayse, and everything changes. She brings vibrant color to his world, and
Published November 6th 2018 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Never Let Me Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Let Me Fall

Start your review of Never Let Me Fall (Fatal Dreams, #3)
Berit☀️✨
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a suspenseful story filled with dark secrets, the supernatural, and a generous dose of sizzle

This is the third book in this series focusing on a legend... I did not read the previous two books and I do think this stands perfectly well on its own, but I think I would’ve appreciated some things more had I read the previous books.... there was an ancient legend and there is touch that does a lot including healing... from what I can tell each book focuses on a different couple that is
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Never Let Me Fall by Abbie Roads

3rd in the Fatal Dreams series. A dark paranormal thriller. The commonality of the heroes and heroines being abused or hurt in life and that pain being lifted and healed only with meeting their fated love. When that happens, they can heal each other. But the abuse is horrific.
Best read as part of the series but can be read as a standalone.

The author didn’t soft pedal it, but the abuse is not quite as graphic or in your face as in the prior book. Don’t get me
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Never Let Me Fall brings readers back to Abbie Road's world of twisted secrets with a hint of the paranormal. Thomas and Helena are two characters that have been living in the hell of their pasts and trying to move on in any way they can. But for both of them, those pasts continues to pull them back as the fight to let go. When their paths cross they each get thrown a lifeline and may just find a way to leave their demons.

The second I started this book I was
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Never Let Me Fall
Series: Fatal Dreams #3
Author: Abbie Roads
Release date: November 6, 2018
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Helena Grayse (Helen) is a convicted murderer who served time for a crime she didn't commit. In the first pages, we're given a glimpse of what a courageous survivor she is. The night before she's finally given her freedom, she has to defend her life one last time. Through this scene, you get a small glimpse of the years of terror she's endured from
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Never Let Me Fall is the third book in the Fatal Dreams series and it can be read as a standalone. This book is fast paced and in true Abbie Roads fashion has the perfect balance of mystery, thriller, and romance. I love the continual integration of the Fearless and Bear story. There are some pretty dark moments in this story that may be difficult for some readers. This isn't a cute flirty romance, but a darker romance about two people who have experienced an unimaginable amount of pain in their ...more
Lorna
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, romance, arc
An innocent mute woman locked up for a crime she didn’t commit gets out of prison and meets a man that can only see black and white. That is, until he meets her. A dark tale, but one ultimately of hope and romance-once they can get past the evil that awaits them both.

Thomas Brown is horribly scarred due to his step-father torturing him. He works with the police because he has a special paranormal power that helps him see what happened previous to the murder and also see people’s souls. The fly
Karen  ⚜Mess⚜
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arc
rah-rah-sis-boom-bah

First, I have to say that book cover is perfect. Black and white with a burst of color between Thomas and Helena. You won't have to invest much time into the book to discover how accurate the cover is.

touch

In the Fatal Dreams novels you learn how important touch is. Thomas and Helena discover their destiny and love for one another. But the most important part of their unique love is all in the touch. Touch heals. Touch protects.

I felt a connection with Thomas

Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To RomanceI received this book for free from Sourcebooks Casablanca in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Never Let Me Fall is the third book in the Fatal Dreams series by Abbie Roads. Now I am coming late to the series....such a slacker right? Yeah I know hehe. So I will admit that I grabbed this ARC from Sourcebooks Casablanca when I saw the cover...yep I know I will just cave
Kahea
***5 Stars***

If you’ve read any of the Fatal Dreams books you know that you need to keep your mind open to...well...basically everything (and if you haven’t, well, now you do). You need to simply accept that everything is possible and just roll with it because you will be taken on a journey and boy did this one take me on a journey. This one I pretty much devoured in no time flat and even gave me a “Whoa” moment that I wasn’t expecting, but ended up making absolute sense in the end.

Helena and
Marta Cox
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this new to me author so this emotional and very dark story was a surprise. It began in a disturbing way as our heroine Helen is quite literally fighting for her life but then moved into astounding and what I can only describe as paranormal territory. She meets Thomas a man who like Helen has suffered greatly but in her company his world just comes to glorious life.
This book is without a doubt a romance but it's origins are definitely supernatural and
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
3.5 STARS!

Review to come closer to Release day! :)
Up All Night With Books
4 Stars
Review by Morgen
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Never Let Me Fall is book three in the Fatal Dreams series by Abbie Roads. It’s a paranormal suspense story about surviving tragedy and finding a way to save each other.

Helena is an oddball that was raised and home schooled by her grandparents. She was naive and didn’t have much practice interacting with anyone her own age. At eighteen she is convicted of murder and sent to a woman’s reformatory, which is not near as glamorous
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed by Gemini

Never Let Me Fall is the third book in Abbie Road’s Fatal Dreams Series. You don’t have to read the other two books to enjoy this one, but they are connected. Thomas Brown is a consultant for law enforcement. He has the ability to see people’s true souls amongst other things. One day, he stumbles upon a mystery woman named Helena Grayse who has a connection to him that is beyond reality. They are fated to be together. Interestingly enough, she has a hidden power of her own that
Bobo's Book Bank
NEVER LET ME FALL is book 3 in the Fatal Dreams series. Each book follows a different couple with an intense connection but can be read as standalones.

Helena (Helen) Grayse has endured a horrific decade of abuse that's left her a self imposed mute but she's finally about to begin a new chapter in her life. Until she meets the mysterious Thomas Brown. He's scarred, both mentally and physically but it seems like fate when he meets the beautiful and silent, Helen. Their lives are about to be thrown
Dana
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my Second paranormal that I actually finished. It’s not normally my go-to genre but I have to say I LOVED it!

Check out the discussion:

Andi
Abbie Roads creates the most beautifully damaged characters. Yet while each has survived their own personal hell, they are more beautiful for it.

Never Let Me Fall, the 3rd installment in Roads’ Fatal Dreams series, starts with introducing us to Helena. She’s lived in hell for 10 years for a crime she didn’t commit. She hasn’t spoken in 9 years, because it’s not like anyone was listening. Helena just wants to say goodbye to what’s left of her previous life and move far far away.

Thomas hasn’t
Romance Rehab
Nov 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
I feel like I’m really missing something here…

Admittedly, I didn’t read the other books in this series, but that’s not usually a problem with most books. I’m usually a pretty quick study, and the majority of authors put in enough clues to let me know what I might have missed in previous books. So, I don’t think my confusion is caused by the fact that I didn’t read the other books in the series. I think this book is just unnecessarily weird and complicated.

First of all, it’s a paranormal romance
Hannah
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC REVIEW

Fatal Dreams #3, Each of the Fatal Dreams books can be read as a standalone. While this one didn't quite have the same umph as Roads last three books it was still a fantastic read. Very deep in the internal conflict of recognizing who they are together and what they are becoming. A dark fairy tale/folklore at the root of it all tells a tale of never ending love and the power it holds and the reincarnated souls that carry on that power.

Thomas Brown lost the ability to see color when
Sheri Courts
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Never Let Me Fall by Abbie Roads is the Third in the Fatal Dreams Series. I have not read the first two books but I was able to follow the story with no problem.This is a paranormal romance with a dark thriller/mystery twist. I loved that it was not just a romance story.
The story starts with Helena , a convicted murderer being released from prison after a ten year sentence and having endured an unimaginable amount of abuse and torture while incarcerated and Thomas ,a police consultant ,who had
~❤️Minnie❤️~
Originally posted on Under the Moonlight Book Blog

First of all, I want to mention that even though this book is the third in a series you can read it as a standalone. Although it is so well crafted that you get curious about the couples on the first two books if you have not read them, which I haven't, which I definitively will.

This is the story of Thoma's Brown, the brother of Evanee who is the heroine of the previous book, and Helena Grayse, a convicted felon.

From the moment this book
Mary Brannian
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thomas Brown was the victim of horrific child abuse by his stepfather. Because of that Thomas lost the ability to see colors at the age of five. Thomas did gain something though… he can see people’s soul shadows… He lived in a black and white world until he met “Helen”…
Helena Grayse was a young woman tried and convicted of killing her boyfriend; ironically, she was innocent. Sentenced to 10 years hard time in prison, it’s a battle every day inside to stay alive. Targeted by a vicious prison
Suz Jay
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I was excited to have the opportunity to obtain an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book on NetGalley.

Helena spent ten hard years trying to survive prison, serving time for a murder she didn’t commit. Release feels like salvation until she realizes that the world still sees her as a killer, and plenty of people want her dead. But when Thomas looks at her, he doesn’t see a guilty-as-sin felon. She brings brightness and color to his dark and dreary existence. Together they heal each other’s
Cassandra
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I received a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book! I haven’t bought the book yet, but it is definitely on my list to buy when I can. I own all the other books already.

The cover is steamy!

This is the 3rd book in the series, and it is for adults only due to the violence and steamy content. I recommend reading the whole series
Cindy
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dark and edgy thriller that incorporates paranormal along with the main characters being connected on a mythological base around a centuries old legend of two star-crossed lovers.

The author sure likes to put uncomfortable storylines in her books. I never think she can top the last book on the torturous past of the main characters and twisted things the villain does but she manages it every time.

This being the third book in the series I noticed that too many parts of each book are closely
Diana Brown
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Netgalley and SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca for allowing me to read Never let me fall for a honest review. I recently just finished Abbie Roads' first 2 books in this series and couldn't wait to read Thomas' story.
I loved the fable of Fearless and Bear and it is once again featured here. The story is the same dark, gritty paranormal romance as Race the darkness and Hunt the dawn and picks up where Hunt the dawn ends. Helena is the perfect fit for Thomas! The story is fast-paced, lots of
Samantha "The Book Branch"
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Just wow! The twists. The turns. The jagged heart wrenching story of pain and destiny fused in love and passion. Combining legend and something we all crave to find in real life. I couldn't put this book down, and when I did, I was sad I had to. Abbie Roads did an amazing job bringing not only the characters to life, but the scenes as well. Keeping you enthralled at every stage. Unlike many books where you can predict the ending, I can honestly say I never knew where this story was headed, ...more
Carissa
3.5 Stars
This is the 2nd Abbie Roads book I've read. This is a different kind of paranormal romantic suspense read without shifters and vampires. Thomas and Helen both have some dark pasts that Abbie isn't afraid to write about it. I personally feel it dragged out at times and maybe somethings needed to be omitted. From what we learn from the blurb, I kept on comparing Thomas' disability of not seeing color to Christine Feehan's dark carpathian creatures is that when they see their soul mate
Felicia Skvarna
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All there was before her was grey. She brought light into his life. The gravitational pull of fate in these two characters is simply magnificent. I love the twist and turns that the plots plays on your mind. This whole story should be turned into a Lifetime movie. A damaged, hunky hero and an equally broken yet strong heroine show that true love has no bounds. Side note: Kent and Charity should totally get their own novella.... just saying...
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Check out our discussion:

Check out the discussion:

Jackie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What another totally amazing read by a fabulous author. Thomas sees people’s souls instead of colours. Then he meets Helena and perhaps a romance starts. Don’t miss out once it’s released. Loved it and ready for more books by this author.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Wolf Rising (SWAT, #8)
  • Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas (Rocky Mountain Cowboys #1)
  • Cowboy Wolf Trouble (Seven Range Shifters, #1)
  • Wolf Instinct (SWAT #9)
  • The One for You (The Ones Who Got Away, #4)
  • What About Us (Panic, #4)
  • Risk It All (Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters #2)
  • In Her Sights (Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters, #1)
  • Slow Ride (Road to Love, #2)
  • Ghost (Linear Tactical #5)
  • The Killmores (Killmore #2)
  • The Whole Package (Veteran Movers #1)
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
  • Killmore (Killmore #1)
  • Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10)
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Duke (The Cavensham Heiresses #4)
  • Wicked Whiskey Love (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #4)
  • In Moonlight and Memories: Volume One (In Moonlight and Memories, #1)

Fatal Dreams (3 books)
  • Race the Darkness (Fatal Dreams, #1)
  • Hunt the Dawn (Fatal Dreams, #2)