Start by marking “Gluttony (Seven Deadly Sins #2)” as Want to Read:
Gluttony (Seven Deadly Sins #2)

Gluttony

(Seven Deadly Sins #2)

Gluttony is every Devil’s best friend.
So why can’t Lucifer get this month’s girl to give him the time of day?

What the devil wants, the devil gets. For Lucifer Morningstar, getting everything is getting boring. Not ever in his long existence has anyone, man or woman, turned him down. Not with any real conviction, anyway. That is, until he meets Sin Number Two: Gluttony.
Published February 12th 2018 by Sweet Creation

Start your review of Gluttony (Seven Deadly Sins #2)
Goth Gone Grey
Nov 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alcohol, smut, plot... In that order

While this book isn't as gloriously sex filled as book one, it's smoking beneath the surface, sometimes flaring up deliciously. This keeps it in better proportions than the first, while building upon the established story and characters.

There is a lot of alcohol, even for a story set primarily in the Devil's personal bar, and chugging said spirits. Ms. Gluttony is another flawed mortal, helped by an increasingly empathetic Lucifer. While it's obvious that the
Destiny Bridwell
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for a fair and honest review. Luc is continuing his search and he has moved on to the next sin. Only she will not have anything to do with him. Harley is still giving Luc a hard time about all this. I have found these books are kind of short. I wish there was more to them or they should have been together in on big book.
Tiffany
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lucifer's quest to find the woman for him continues in book two. This time with Amanda. She's not so easily swayed though. He's met his match with this one. Will he ever get her to give him the time of day? There was drama and suspense and I enjoyed it. Now on to book three.
*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This is my honest review.*
Nancy
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book of the seven deadly sins series and I did enjoy the first book so I thought why not give this second book a go. This is about the game of love that Lucifer is playing and this time he gets a new girl to try his luck with.

Tanya
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He is about to meet his second win but she wants nothing to do with him. She does everything to excess except men. Now he needs to break through her barrier. Can he do so? See how he will get on

Mom2three
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am surprised to say that I enjoyed this one even more than I did the first. Some of my favorite scenes are with Lucifer and Harley; I can't get enough of them. Things took on a more intense feel with the drama and suspense. I couldn't put it down and I can't wait to dive into the next one. ...more
Bee
Jan 26, 2019
ILgıN ÖzLem
Feb 02, 2019

• Scooper and Dumper
  • My Crowning Glory (Natural Sistahs)
  • Level Up
  • Understanding and Loving a Person with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show Compassion (The Arterburn Wellness Series)
  • Ridorkulous (Dorky Duet #1)
  • Looking For It (Three Player Co-op #1)
  • Grow Up (One Up Series Book 2)
  • Waffle House Diaries
  • Watcher Untethered (Watchers of the Gray, #1)
  • Waiting For It (Three Player Co-op #2)
  • Asking For It (Three Player Co-op, #3)
  • Two Billionaires Next Door
  • Nerd Scandal: A College Romance Story (New Adult Romance Book 1)
  • The Size of Everything
  • The Ultimate Polish Cookbook: Master 111 Traditional Dishes From Poland (World Cuisines Book 7)
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
  • Marvel Greatest Comics: 100 Comics That Built a Universe
  • Queen Of People’s Hearts: The Life And Mission Of Diana, Princess Of Wales
L J lives on the Jersey Shore with her husband, four kids, two cats, and an inherited dog from hell (a.k.a. the sewer gremlin). Though writing has always been her first passion, she got a degree in psychological counseling and worked in the mental health field for awhile, which she finds very helpful in dealing with her crazy family. She is a lover of all different types of music and books, switch ...more

Seven Deadly Sins (7 books)
  • Wrath (Seven Deadly Sins #1)
  • Greed (Seven Deadly Sins Book 3)
  • Sloth (Seven Deadly Sins Book 4)
  • Lust (Seven Deadly Sins Book 5)
  • Pride (Seven Deadly Sins Book 6)
  • Envy (Seven Deadly Sins Book 7)

News & Interviews