Start by marking “The Miracle of Water” as Want to Read:
The Miracle of Water

The Miracle of Water

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  307 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Masaru Emoto has photographed thousands of water crystals throughout his years of research, yet few have been as beautiful and life affirming as those formed from the words "love and gratitude." In The Miracle of Water, Dr. Emoto demonstrates how water's unique role in transporting the natural vibration of these words can help you welcome change and live a more positive an ...more
Published March 20th 2007 by Atria Books (first published March 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Miracle of Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Miracle of Water

Alysia
This was a short book but amazing. The pictures were fascinating. The ideas behind his experiments may seem outlandish to some but to me it just showed how every element in the universe has a spiritual quality, that everything was created spiritually before it was created physically, and that we can be creators with our thoughts and words for good or for ill. It made me want to be more careful and purposeful with the words I entertain in my mind and the words I speak.
Jim George
Jul 05, 2011 rated it it was ok
I read the 1st 100 or so pages, and skimmed haphazardly through the rest, its a bit slow. The subject is interesting, and the photographs are compelling proof, and I'm writing with Sharpie pens on my water bottles, so I've taken his advice with a grain of salt. His theories on energy forces and resonating is pretty quantum theory agreeable, we have so much more power in the Field, if we can wrap our brains around the concept!
diane Solomon
Jun 08, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to diane by: July Wallace
This book has just reaffirmed why my life is generally happy - despite opposition. I love life and people and God. This book is recommended to every person to enrich and help fulfill us all. It is beautiful and real.
Helen Romero
Dec 01, 2009 rated it really liked it
good because it helps you to want to think poisitivew
Peregrine 12
Jul 25, 2012 rated it liked it
I view this book as containing two parts: the first part, and the most fascinating, is the actual crystal formation - their pictures and the stimuli that (allegedly) brought them into being; the second part was Mr. Emoto's stance that water carries vibrations of the universe and that we, as creators of these vibrations, have a responsibility to be conscious of our choices, words, and actions.

I liked this book, and found its message to be generally agreeable, but there are a couple points of cont
Iona  Stewart
Aug 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book pleases from its first impression with the photo of a "love and gratitude" crystal on the lovely, turquoise-coloured cover and the widely spaced lines making for easy reading.

The book includes valuable chapters about vibration and resonance, but most of the book is actually about the wonderful energy of "love and gratitude", and Emoto explains in the introduction that he uses both words together when exposing them to the water. since "love is the energy that we give to others, and grat
Dewi Liez
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Buku yang baguus, banget. Membuat mata kita terbuka. Water saja jika diberikan kata-kata yang baik, bentuk kristalnya bisa indah. Bagaimana manusia yang sebagian besar tubuhnya terdiri cari cairan. Pastinya jika dibiasakan mendengar, melihat hal yang baik. Maka akan baik juga si manusianya.
Rashid Alshehhi
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: have
The Power of words shown by each crystal
Read it with love and gratitude
Jessica
Apr 19, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: misc
Interesting take on the power of positive thinking.
Melissa
Nov 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Quite an interesting, yet short read. Packed with great advice.
Churin
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, nonfiction
The most touching book I've ever read, and it doesn't not even try to manipulate your emotions.
It just touch you, looking at how water react so similarly to us.
trisha
Apr 15, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011
loved the intent and love behind the book. not convinced. plus, i'm not clear about how Emoto did the studies and photographs of water crystals. will check out another. so curious.
Niki
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The whole concept is what I love. This is an apt illustration of it's brilliance and profundity. Thank you Emoto!!!
Indah Threez Lestari
689 - 2013
Arnas
Sep 10, 2010 added it
buku ini bagus memberi banyak inspirasi bagi banyak orang yang membacanya
Aaron Urbanski
Feb 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
Beautiful book. Makes me wonder about reverberations and language. From a scientific perspective his theory doesnt hold a lot of water. No pun intended
Adrian
May 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
mind blowing
Janet
Jul 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Weird
Savitri
Mar 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read the Indonesian version of this book. Very informative. This book connect the missing link between science and superstition. No wonder people can be cured by chanted water.
Jeanne
Apr 09, 2009 rated it it was ok
Fascinting so far, though on the edge a bit. We'll see.
Adi
Oct 25, 2008 rated it liked it
Heal the world make it a better place.
Let's be positive thinking .. ....
edypekalongan
Aug 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
musik mempengaruhi air,
mantar mempengaruhi air. ini elajaran berharga
Andiana Moedasir
Sep 21, 2007 rated it it was amazing
keajaiban alam..kebesaran Allah
Julie
Jan 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Fascinating!
Oct 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Another thought provoking book that EVERYONE should read!!!!!
Daniel
Renata
Mar 02, 2013
exceptional 1 3 Nov 11, 2008 07:30AM
  • He Did Deliver Me From Bondage
  • Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Soul Life, #1)
  • Pramoedya Ananta Toer dari Dekat Sekali: Catatan Pribadi Koesalah Soebagyo Toer
  • Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit: Restoring Emotional and Mental Balance with Essential Oils
  • Wisdom and the Millers: Proverbs for Children
  • Orang Miskin Dilarang Sekolah: Mimpi-Mimpi Tak Terjamah
  • Karbala
  • It's Not About the Horse: It's About Overcoming Fear and Self-Doubt
  • FORTUNE The Greatest Business Decisions of All Time: How Apple, Ford, IBM, Zappos, and others made radical choices that changed the course of business.
  • The Art of Growing Old: Aging with Grace
  • The Vitamin D Solution: A 3-Step Strategy to Cure Our Most Common Health Problem
  • Buddhism With An Attitude: The Tibetan Seven-Point Mind Training
  • Nyanyi Sunyi
  • Tibetan Yoga and Secret Doctrines: Or Seven Books of Wisdom of the Great Path, According to the Late Lama Kazi Dawa-Samdup's English Rendering
  • The Power of Femininity: Rediscovering the Art of Being a Woman
  • Singing to the Plants: A Guide to Mestizo Shamanism in the Upper Amazon
  • Unstoppable: 45 Powerful Stories of Perseverance and Triumph from People Just Like You
  • Rich Dad's Escape from the Rat Race: How to Become a Rich Kid by Following Rich Dad's Advice