Start by marking “The True Power of Water” as Want to Read:
The True Power of Water

The True Power of Water

Internationally known researcher Dr. Masaru Emoto challenged prevailing ideas of illness with his previous book The Hidden Messages in Water, which demonstrated that molecules of water are affected by thoughts, words, and feelings, and that water contains extraordinary therapeutic powers unrecognized by Western medicine. In this follow-up, he takes that research one step f ...more
Published April 1st 2005 by Beyond Words Publishing (first published January 3rd 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The True Power of Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The True Power of Water

Julie
Sep 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Astonishing book! Very interesting research about water and our relationship. Wonderful images and explanations about this essential, healing resource.

I appreciate his thoughts. "We must pay respect to water, feel love and gratitude, and receive vibrations with a positive attitude. Then, water changes, you change, and I change. Because both you and I are water," says author, Mr. Emoto.

Read this book!
Eri
Oct 25, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: the seekers......
A provocative content..... understanding the true nature of water - its strengths and what its impact in our daily life - will bring us truly comprehend our life beneath all the things we used to see. Not only good to read, but also great for those who eager to bounce back in this life after falling down.
Danielle Crosby
Jun 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, health
Oh my gosh!! I wish I could afford to buy everyone a copy of this book. I loved it. It is so true. All of it. I am writing love and gratitude on all my water bottles!!!!!
Michele
Jun 03, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-of-2012
Love and gratitude, who can not be for it? We all know what it does for children, so why not water? I pray over most meals, so I was thrilled to think I could be affecting the very crystals of my water with a prayer. My sweet little boy says a prayer like this: "Have Heavenly Father and Jesus bless us with good hopes." That is what this book is about. Being positive, being hopeful, being grateful. Though I may not be entirely convinced with the science of this book, anyone who tells me to be pos ...more
Iona  Stewart
Aug 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Another exciting book by the author of "The Hidden Messages in Water", Masaru Emoto.

Emoto has now begun to work with the power of hado (which he defines as "all the subtle energy that exists in the universe") by means of a radionics device that can measure this energy. He reveals that the various illnesses are caused by specific negative emotions. For example, the emotion connected with diabetes is impatience, while the emotion of anxiety is responsible for dyspepsia.

By preparing hado water cont
Jade
Aug 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: spirituality
Unfortunately, I have to admit that I have some trouble as on how to rate this particular book by Masaru Emoto, a man most famous for making the claim that human consciousness has the ability to affect the molecular structure of water. He has ‘researched’ this by exposing water to all manners of media (words, music, photos, etc.), and then having the water’s crystals photographed, using his photos as evidence for his claims. From this, he’s gathered that positive exposure generates beautiful cry ...more
Brigitte
Dec 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
As a whole, I like reading about experiments and their outcomes. So this book appealed to me. Fascinating and easy read about the power of water and how it can be influenced. I first found out about Mr. Emoto when I read an email that has been circulating about how blessing the food can change it's composition. I wanted to see if it was really true and by looking for this man's name who was on the email, I came across this book. Perhaps my favorite part is at the end where he shares about the po ...more
Lemur
Aug 09, 2008 rated it it was ok
Masaru Emoto did experiments to see if human moods affect the capacity of water to crystallize. He introduced the word "hado" to describe a life energy within water that is said to be influenced by emotions. His results were interesting but possibly the result of human selection as opposed to being statistically relevant. For instance, not only was there bias in assessing a water crystal's beauty but the book doesn't report how many "ugly" crystals emerged (versus beautiful ones) under the test ...more
En Hikmah
Jun 27, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who want to know how the earth works
It was amazing book, really amazing.
I've never knew that water can hear any sounds, can read any text, has emotion and can tell you any information.
It shows us how the earth talk to us. It's just we've been too careless and too blind of what we thought as magic. It isn't magic, coz it can be explained by science.

To anyone...better to see thix books. If u don't want to read, at least look at the pictures of water. It will change your mind...
Vicy
Feb 15, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I already have water in labeled jars on my counter that I drink as needed. What we say to one another - and to ourselves - is quite important. Emoto is going to win a Nobel prize one day.
Cecilia
Feb 08, 2009 rated it really liked it
Its for me a "WOW"-book. New insights and ideas, and emirically tested for those who are sceptic when "science" is not involved. ...more
Logan Detour-Rowan
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
An interesting look at positive and negative energy and frequency and the effects they can have on water and our human bodies.
Kathleen Nightingale
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really a 3.5 rating

Our book club chose to read Masaru Emoto works to see how they interwove with each other with his other other books. Although there was some duplicity within each book they did stand on their own merit.

As Emoto addressed, water, like snowflakes are all different with no two being the same. The illustrations of water crystals were very impressive.

I really enjoyed the fact that this was eastern ideology thinking compared to western thinking. Another way of looking at earth, wind
Robu-sensei
Mar 17, 2012 rated it did not like it
My very first one-star review goes to this masterpiece of pseudoscience, destined to become a classic in the annals of quackery. Normally I grade books on their entertainment value, but in this case I'm scoring on scientific merit, since The True Power of Water contains ideas that could be dangerous to one's health if taken seriously.

I intend to write a thorough review; I haven't yet because to adequately address the craziness will take more time and effort than I have to spare at the moment.
Khayal jaf
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing

About: the book is a result of the research done by dr. Emoto on the water . How our world and even thinking affect the waters structure.on this book it talk about hado water how we can vibrate water with curing vibration by knowing the diseases vibration and vibrate water with versus vibration and use it for healing.

My review: i can guarantee that who is interested in spirituality will fall in love with this book, i always say its shifting point . It make you feel how precious water and how gre
Voodoo Mistress
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this quick read. The information is positive. The only thing I disagree with is when Dr. Emoto mentioned that the water did not form crystals when metal music was played.
I love all music and I consider myself a metalhead. Like all music, Metal music can be healing and soothing, depending on the sub genre of Metal.
This is a true example of how everyone is unique and they must dance or headbang to the beat of their own energy.
Russell Eric Dobda
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
In this follow up to "the hidden messages in water," Emoto explores the concept of "Hado," which appears to be a sort of energy field created that resides on everything that can affect wellness. We can create good hado with our consciousness as we espouse positive thoughts and we can create bad hado with negative thoughts. This can be measured by observing crystal formations.
Luce Cronin
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Masaru Emoto's books are very important books, which i feel should be read by anyone interested in healing. His scientific theorie re water are , in my opinion, a great breakthrough in helping people heal on all levels.
Helga Soenimanggar
amazing to know that not only human being have feelings but the nature have it too. make me mpre appreciated the nature and always say thanks!!!! thanks God , to people and everythings.and how water can heeling,, wow,,,
Christ
Aug 03, 2008 rated it really liked it
this books is most likely like the hidden message in water, but this books also review water journey and masaru emoto's experiment with ice crystal.
Car
May 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Very cool! IT showed how water crystals reacts to positive and negative messages.
Winston
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting perspective on the energy of water.
Dian Nugraha
Jul 10, 2007 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all humanbeing
Water is a good media to healing life, but only with a permittion from the "Man above"
Nurul Aisyah
i found that the creature in this world has the heart and it will respond your act.
Floren
Nov 18, 2008 rated it liked it
Masaru has shown us that : Even the water can differenciate between the truth and the false...
Miladia
Jul 31, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
it indeed tells us how water is very significant since it's vital and affecting human life. a very eye-opening book that is scientifically written.
Zahro Fath
Sep 07, 2014 rated it liked it
A very nice book as evidence that even water is "living"
MooM
Mar 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Amazing facts and revelations about water. The whole world should read this book, and all books by Masaru Emoto. With Love and Gratitude.
Maly
Jul 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I find this book very interesting. This is his second book that I've read.
Paulette
Apr 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Very interesting concepts and worthy of further investigation.

• Pelangi Nurani
  • Quantum Ikhlas: Teknologi Aktivasi Kekuatan Hati
  • ESQ
  • Aisyah the True Beauty
  • The Divine Message of the DNA
  • Misteri Shalat Subuh
  • Setengah Isi Setengah Kosong "Half Full Half Empty"
  • Catatan Hati di Setiap Sujudku
  • Mengenal Allah Lewat Akal (Allah Is Known Through Reason)
  • Pelatihan Shalat Khusyu
  • The Perricone Prescription: A Physician's 28-Day Program for Total Body and Face Rejuvenation
  • Pengantin Al-Quran