Start by marking “Running Wild Anthology of Stories, Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Running Wild Anthology of Stories, Volume 2

Running Wild Anthology of Stories, Volume 2

Over twenty stories that will make your heart race, make you joyful, fearful, thrilled, inspired, and horrified.
These are stories that will make your imagination run wild featuring Gemma L. Brook, Lorna Walsh, Jasmine Wade,
Laura Nelson Selinsky, Carol Dowd-Forte, Tone Milazzo, Julie Doherty, Tori Eldridge, Ken MacGregor, Nick Mazzuca, Andrew Adams, Susan Helene Gottfrie
Published March 15th 2018 by Running Wild Press

To ask other readers questions about Running Wild Anthology of Stories, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Running Wild Anthology of Stories, Volume 2

Coral McCallum
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic treasure trove of short stories. A diverse collection of over twenty short stories rom twenty some writers that makes an ideal coffee break/lunch break read. There genuinely is something in this anthology for everyone. These tales will make you laugh, make you think, send the occasional shiver down your spine or in the case of my personal favourite, trigger precious happy memories. Loved them! My personal favourite was Rehoboth Beach Break by Cindy Cavett ( they saved the bes ...more
Christa
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There’s something for everyone in this collection, no matter what you normally read. It was hard for me to pick a favorite; all the stories were good, deep, thought-provoking reads, from sci-fi to the liminal space between grief and life afterward to fantasy and even some horror.
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of short stories!
Elle
Jul 13, 2018
CinnamonHopes
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Running Wild is a great little collection of tales. Whether you like love stories, speculative fiction, or horror; there is something in here for you!
Tone
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: short-fiction
Tori
Mar 23, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Susan Sofayov
Georgia Acker
Mar 27, 2018
Rebecca Daniels
Dec 22, 2018
Aloha and thanks for visiting! I'm a Hawaiian/Chinese/Norwegian ninja who writes suspenseful, culturally-rich fiction and mindful musings that challenge perception and empower the spirit.

You can read my recent short story, LIFE AFTER BREATH (a supernatural underwater suspense), in the new RUNNING WILD ANTHOLOGY OF STORIES, VOL 2.

Other stories and books can be found on my website, along with my Min