Start by marking “Guardian of Ajalon (The Poison Tree Path Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Guardian of Ajalon (The Poison Tree Path Chronicles #3)

Guardian of Ajalon

(The Poison Tree Path Chronicles #3)

The long way home . . .

The poison tree path is Shara’s road home. . .if she and her companions can survive the journey. In the danger and darkness of the forest, the only respite she finds is in the story unlocked in the Old Tongue book. In this vivid world, Shara finally discovers what she has longed for all her life: the key to the secrets of her past. Yet time i
Published September 11th 2018 by Enclave

To ask other readers questions about Guardian of Ajalon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guardian of Ajalon

Start your review of Guardian of Ajalon (The Poison Tree Path Chronicles #3)
Laura A. Grace
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"But the One with us is much greater that they are. That is what we need to trust in."

This was an excellent and perfect conclusion to The Poison Tree Path Chronicles! The author brought back the characters I loved in books one and two while shining a new light on their backgrounds and overall story. (Plus, some interesting nuggets on a few side characters.)

None of these books have been predictable by any means, but I was quite surprised by how unique this novel was. Truly
Sally Poyzer
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh ... wow. I can't say much because I don't want to give anything way! The first two books in this series were enjoyable and interesting fantasy books, but this third book takes the series to a whole new level. I was about half way through the third book when I suddenly realised what was really happening. Campbell has woven an extremely clever and impacting story that could change your view of life. A fantastic read! Loved it!
Ann
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A taste of our Father's Love

Guardian of Ajalon, by Joan Campbell, the third and final book of the Poison Tree Path Chronicles, captivated me throughout. I cannot stress to the reader enough that although Campbell catches you up on needed information so that the story makes sense, you will miss a enthralling journey expertly written. If you skip ahead to Guardian of Ajalon, you might feel that some of the characters are not fully developed because that work has been done in the previous nov
Jeanette
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Guardian of Ajalon by Joan Campbell is the third and final book in The Poison Tree Path Chronicles. I haven't read the first two book but, apart from a couple of minor details, I found I could pick up the story and enjoy it.

The book follows the adventures and fortunes of a number of people - Shara with Eliad and Andreo travel the perilous poison tree path through the Ri'twine. Her friend Nicco waits in the hidden Grotto, as this place of resistance against the Highborn kings of Tirragyl faces the approach of Ki
Lara Lee
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Guardian of Ajalon by Joan Campbell is the third and final book in The Poison Tree Path Chronicles. I had not read the previous two books but decided to read the blurbs for them before starting this book. I am glad I did. Even though the author does well to catch up the reader without an info dump, it was good to already have an introduction to the main characters.

Each of the two previous books focused on a main female character and her protectors as they escape their various dan
Ian
Having enjoyed Book 2 I was looking forward to the final tale in the series. When I read Book 2 I didn’t feel I had missed out on anything not having read Book 1 but throughout this story I felt I was missing something.

Book 2 was predominantly about the twins, Alexor and Nyla. It was clearly their story. I think Book 1 was mostly about Shara and Nicho who had little roles in Book 2. In Book 3 both stories converge, well, run in parallel with each other, which confused me a little, no
Alison
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This, the third book in the trilogy, drew me right back into the world of Tirragyl and Ajalon from the first chapter.

The author quickly reconnects us with Shara and her companions as they search for the poison tree path, whilst Nyla rebels against a life in exile, and Nicho and the Parashi prepare to defend The Grotto from the forces of Prince Alexor and Lord Lucien.

As these three stories reach their climax we learn, through the magical Book, the history of ancient Ajalon, finally revealing th
Madi's Musings
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Summary:
The poison tree path is Shara's road home . . . if she and her companions can survive the journey. In the danger and darkness of the forest, her only respite is in the story unlocked in the Old Tongue book. In this vivid world, Shara finally discovers what she has longed for all her life: the key to the secrets of her past. Yet time is running out for Shara--and all of Tirragyl--as Lord Lucian, King Alexor, and the royal army attack the Guardian Grotto to claim the powerful Guardian Rock.
Hails H
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first 2 books in this series were good, well written fantasy. I liked them, in a way I like a lot of fantasy books.
This one, I'm having trouble putting into words! It was quite brilliant, what the author did with it. I was kind of blown away as I started realizing what was going on. I loved it. I really felt what the author was going for and I've been thinking a lot about the 'feels' (ok, found the right word now- emotions!) the book gave me. Love was the overwhelming response to, and
Rebecca
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a beautifully told story! It deals with so many difficult topics such as classism, choosing what is right over what is easy and many more, in a way that makes them easier for a younger audience to understand. This book seamlessly, weaves four characters' journeys together, highlighting the importance of putting others before yourself. I have thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy and this final book ends it off fantastically!
Roma Thompson
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down! So relieved to finally have the conclusion to the trilogy. The ending was so beautifully written, I felt I was participating in the gardens of Ajalon. After all the trauma of the wars, it was wonderful to visualise what Heaven may actually be like. Loved that Joan also had a wild garden - my favourite type of garden - so this resonated with me. I would really like to re-read all three books again and hope to find the time to do so.
G. Salter
Sep 25, 2018
Pieter
is currently reading it
Aug 27, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Attribution of Guardian of Ajalon 3 12 Aug 14, 2018 08:39AM

• The Melody of the Soul (Music of Hope #1)
  • The Kingdom: Here Be Dragons, Here Be Dreams
  • Armor of Aletheia
  • Adrift (Ariboslia #2)
  • Mary B: An Untold Story of Pride and Prejudice
  • Unmarriageable
  • The Camera Never Lies
  • Logan (Life After, #2.5)
  • Awakened
  • The 30-Day Prayer Challenge for Men
  • Delayed Justice (Hidden Justice #3)
  • The Awakened (The Lazarus Chronicles, #1)
  • Forsaken
  • The Reckoning at Gossamer Pond
  • Shade: The Complete Trilogy (Shade #1-3)
  • American Omens: The Coming Fight for Faith
  • Living Under Water
  • Mentality Monsters: How Jürgen Klopp Took Liverpool FC From Also-Rans To Champions of Europe

The Poison Tree Path Chronicles (3 books)
  • Chains of Gwyndorr (The Poison Tree Path Chronicles #1)
  • Heirs of Tirragyl (The Poison Tree Path Chronicles #2)