Start by marking “Para siempre, Lara Jean (A todos los chicos de los que me enamoré, #3)” as Want to Read:
Para siempre, Lara Jean (A todos los chicos de los que me enamoré, #3)

Para siempre, Lara Jean

(To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  66,833 ratings  ·  10,154 reviews
Lara Jean está disfrutando del su mejor año. Va a graduarse. Está completamente enamorada de su novio, Peter. Su padre está a punto de volver a casarse. Y Margot regresará a casa en verano justo a tiempo para asistir a la boda.
Pero en el horizonte se acercan cambios… Y mientras Lara Jean se divierte ayudando en los preparativos de la boda, no puede dejar de pensar que tend
Published April 10th 2018 by Destino (first published May 2nd 2017)

Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)

❝One day all of this will be proof, proof that we were here, proof that we loved each other. It’s the guarantee that no matter what happens to us in the future, this time was ours.❞

After delaying my reading for as long as I possibly could when it comes to Jenny's books, I am finally bringing Lara Jean's story to a close. For sure this time lol. And I must say, my heart truly aches. Peter Kavinsky, Lara Jean, the Song/Covey family, and just these books in general are so near and dear to my he
Jillian (bookishandnerdy)
hands down my favorite jenny han book EVER. this was the perfect conclusion and it filled me with joy and warmth and nostalgia. i'm so in love with this book.

(view spoiler)
Claudia Ramírez

I JUST LOVE LARA JEAN AND PETER SO MUCH. I'M CRYING BUT I'M FINE I SWEAR.
Emma Giordano
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
4.5 Stars! Really enjoyed this conclusion! Definitely an improvement from book 2 in my opinion.

I believe Always and Forever, Lara Jean is the most mature and well-developed of the TATBILB series. It successfully tackles real-teen issues while remaining entertaining and loveable.

As always, my favorite bits of these books are the family dynamics. In addition to the ever-wonderful sister dynamics, I enjoyed a fresh bit of conflict between such a close-knit family. It was well-written and expertly e
Hailey (HaileyinBookland)
Video review: to come!
Video review book #1: https://youtu.be/WG3FNuRV-x8
Video review book #2: https://youtu.be/jksUoL0a8eA

Initially I was not thrilled that this duology had been extended into a trilogy but after reading it, I actually think this being the conclusion is appropriate. It's a nice bookend to Lara Jean's story. I will be doing a full video review very soon, so stay tuned for that for more thoughts!

IMO this was the best book of the 3.
Also, IMO, the books individually are 4 stars each
Kai
May 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, finished-series
"Never say no when you really want to say yes."

To All the Boys I've Loved Before is a very light and simple trilogy. I don't think I really needed to read it - I don't think I would have missed out on anything - but it was fun anyway. And sometimes a lighthearted and gentle read is all you really need.

Compared to the other books in the series, Always and Forever, Lara Jean is my least favourite one. First of all, because it is missing a plot. Here and there were some exciting moments, but no rea
Zoë
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5
I'm not sure if this one or To All the Boys I've Loved Before is my favorite in the series, but I am sure that I love it. I love how it handles the stress and uncertainty surrounding graduating high school and starting college. I love how it handles changing family dynamics. And I love how much Lara Jean has matured throughout the series while also remaining her sweet self.
Now I just need one last book following 20-something Lara Jean trying to find her place in the world after college gra
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
What I feel like before, during, and after reading this book:
description

Always and Forever, Lara Jean is a marvelous conclusion to this trilogy. I'm not convinced Lara Jean and Peter K.'s story ends in a duology. When Jenny Han announced there will be a third and final book, I'm so delighted because my prayer to book gods for a one last hurrah has been answered and my waiting game is WORTH IT! Another bet is on for whose ship is going to sail and guys, I'm glad to say MY SHIP SAILS! OMG! MY. SHIP. FUDGING.
Maria
Aug 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3/5 Stars ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

“Never say no when you really want to say yes.”

This was such a weak ending to a trilogy. As I said in my previous review, this book shouldn't exist. This series could easily be a duology and it would be a strong one. The last two books had nothing to offer plot-wise. Especially this one. This book entailed NO PLOT. I swear to God! NOTHING HAPPENED IN THIS BOOK. 325 pages of cutsy moments, mommy and daddy, domestic life and food! Ugh the food! It was more present than ever in this
Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)
JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME. HE DESERVED MORE IN THE SERIES. HE'S SUCH A PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL, TOO GOOD AND PURE FOR THIS WORLD.
I HOPE FOR MORE JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN.
I LIKE SAYING HIS FULL NAME OUT LOUD.
JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN

I wish I had a JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN.
He's smart, confident, and sweet. Plus, Genevieve has no hold on him.
Just give me JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN and I wil
emi
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: maybe if you are 14 or if you are new to reading YA
2.25/5 stars

Don't be the girl who goes to college with a boyfriend.

I must have read an entirely different series than everyone else.

I must have. It’s the only reasonable explanation.

I always see reviews stating that these books are so cute and relatable? They leave me befuddled because I find them to be neither. Cute? No. Relatable? No. Annoying? Yes. Unnecessary? Yes.

Me, when this book was over:

description

Why did I even pick this up? Curse you adorable covers. I have always known you were my k
Shreya (☆High Lady of The Night Court☆)
Jenny Han your writing is creepily brilliant, I know these books will stick with me. All three of them feel evergreen, they will last in my heart forever. I had the best time reading this trilogy and as always am inevitably sad to have seen this book end.
I understand Lara Jean’s concept of writing the letters. I don’t think they remove her feelings for the boys but sorts her feelings out. I think all of do this in some way or another, the best example to prove it is that we all feel free of the
emma
here is what i need:
- netflix to adapt the other books in the To All the Boys I've Loved Before series
- Kitty to get her own series IMMEDIATELY.

find other this-related opinions in my FULL REVIEW OF THIS WHOLE ASS SERIES, here: https://emmareadstoomuch.wordpress.co...

------------

I can’t even tell you how much I wanted to love this book.

I reread To All the Boys I Loved Before in May of last year, and not liking it was the equivalent of when you bake cookies but something went wrong with the dough
Terri (Le Book Chronicles)
I am so excited about this but why is everyone shipping Lara and John whatshisface?? Like I've spent the last two books just waiting for Lara to get with Peter and if that all of a sudden changes with book three then I think I will cry. Seriously. Maybe I need to read P.S. I still Love You again because I just don't see the appeal for John with two last names that I can't remember. I honestly spent the most of that book being like "who the hell is this John fellow and where is Peter?!" Is anyone ...more
nicklein
Post-reading notes (spoilers ahead but they're marked so you'll be fine)

The goodies

• Peter K. will win every "Boyfriend of the Year" award out there, hands down.
• the Hamilton references warm my whole being to another level
Harry Potter references too melike
grumpy Peter K. is iconic
• ooh lala rawr
• I like to see that side of him more often tbh
• authentic familial drama
• hilariousness on literal point
• I even lost count of how many times I laughed so hard throughout this book
• this book is
Lucía
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No puedo con este libro, fue demasiaaado adorable ❤. ...more
C.G. Drews
I really do love this trilogy a lot! It's just so warm and lovely. This book is a complete Hufflepuff (also shout out to Lara Jean saying on page she was a 'Puff because yes. Yes, she is.) Buuut I didn't love it as much as the first one (or the second really) and I think this is because the only conflict was Lara Jean/Peter doing the "will they won't they" stay together. Which has been the conflict in EVERY book. So IDK?! I was just getting so stressed by this point. I really root for them! But ...more
Ashley Nuckles
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really really liked this story, especially the way it ended. It’s bittersweet to part with it even though I just started the series like a week ago, BUT STILL.
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Petition for there to be a second spin off trilogy following Kitty when she's older! Or Lara-Jean and Peter at college! Or an epilogue! OR ANYTHING PLZ JENNY?!?!?!?!?!
Elisabeth
May 27, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tbr-stack
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Christy
4 Stars!

photo 200_zpshbd1owzj.gif

sigh! Happy tears ❤❤❤

I absolutely adored the conclusion to Lara Jean and Peter K's love story! The end had me smiling huge with tears rolling down my cheeks. Love this trilogy so much! Highly recommended for YA lovers.
It all started with a love letter.
Sandra
I know Jenny Han will toy with my emotions but I don't care because LJ+PK = <3
Nazeefa
What I want from this book:
-More Song/Covey sisters cuteness and family moments
-Lara and Peter navigating a healthy relationship
-Lara Jean being her adorable endearing self
-John Ambrose McLaren finding a nice girl that is not Lara Jean

What I don't need:
-John Ambrose inserting himself back into an already resolved love triangle
Jenna Major
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Contemporary lovers!
"I guess that's part of growing up, too - saying goodbye to the things you used to love"

GAH THE FEELS IN THIS BOOK ARE OVERWHELMING
Lara Jean knows she loves Peter but when their future plans go awry and outside pressures seep in, will they be able to make it through? Or would it be best if they called it quits?

I was going to give this book 4.5/stars but decided on 5 because of how it made me think of it and feel days after finishing reading.

"I suppose I'll say it all started with a love letter
April
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was so cute. As the last book it wrapped up everyone's story quite nicely.
Irene
May 14, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
if lara jean doesn't end up/stay with peter kavinsky i will pretend this book never happened
Alyssa
May 20, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-releases
UPDATE, SEPTEMBER 21ST:

A COVER!!!!!!!!

WOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

description

More Lara Jean and Peter K., please! =)
Aj the Ravenous Reader

I never imagined falling for a too handsome, too popular jock but Peter is just too adorable to resist. Gaaaah! adsfghjklmnopqwertqwerty! He’s basically the reason why I liked the conclusion to this trilogy so much. All of my favorite moments in this finale involve him:

1. Learning from Kitty how to braid *just adorable*
2. Using every chance he gets to practice braiding Lara Jean’s hair
3. His bachelor’s party for Lara Jean’s Dad
4. The way he looks at Lara Jean *sighs*
5. How he always compliments
Pearl Angeli
5 Stars!

“Is this how it goes? You fall in love, and nothing seems truly scary anymore, and life is one big possibility?”

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY FEELS!

*swoons uncontrollably

This conclusion of To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy was truly superb. It's THE PERFECT ending that I've been looking for. I hated Peter Kavinsky in P.S. I Still Love You but this book took all my rage away. Why? Because Jenny Han redeemed his character and it was all it took to make me swoon over him again.

I rarely en
Joshee Kun (조수아)
UPDATE: I'm setting this book aside for now. There was already closure in the previous book anyway. :)

"The conclusion to the To All the Boys I've Loved Before series"

• Alex, Approximately
  • By Your Side
  • Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
  • In a Perfect World
  • Coming Up for Air
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)
  • Untitled
  • The Upside of Unrequited
  • Bad Romance
  • The Names They Gave Us
  • Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3)
  • Reign the Earth (The Elementae, #1)
  • Warcross (Warcross, #1)
  • Given to the Sea (Given Duet, #1)
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
  • Rise of Fire (Reign of Shadows, #2)
  • Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands, #2)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (3 books)
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
  • P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
“Never say no when you really want to say yes.” 343 likes
“I guess that's part of growing up, too--saying goodbye to the things you used to love.” 184 likes