Start by marking “Sinister Love (Dark Intentions, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sinister Love (Dark Intentions, #2)

Sinister Love

(Dark Intentions Duet #2)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  583 Ratings  ·  142 Reviews
He was a drug I couldn’t kick. I’d overdosed on him before. It didn’t turn out well.
I was stupid enough to let him crack my heart, in hopes we would fall off the same cliff together.
No matter how much my idiotic heart wanted to love him, my head knew better.
He didn’t choose me.
He chose her.
That’s where the problem started.
Maybe that’s how it should end.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 286 pages
Published April 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sinister Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinister Love

TLSSinisterLoveBookCoverFACEBOOK

⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC REVIEW BOOK
Release Date-24/4/18

Well got, to be honest, I was dreading this book.
"Distorted Love" Broke me and as much as I wanted to finally conclude the angsty journey I originally started in that Previous volume, I was also shitting bricks that "Sinister Love" was going to finish the job that was started then.

OMG-Im-shitting-bricks-right-now-GIF.gif

Never have I enjoyed a book so much but totally detested The Male hero (And he was definitely no hero)
And After the antics in the previous volume, I started this with an init
Jemima
Apr 12, 2018 rated it liked it
FOR GOODREADS
ARC

Can I say it? Can I say that I figured it out? Can I scream it? Because I was not surprised at all when we came to the conclusion.
Sinister Love was sadly a slight disappointment for me... I was expecting so much more.
Distorted Love threw me in for a loop and I loved every moment of it but Sinister Love lacked the Sinister appeal that I craved for.. it was surprisingly mellow compared to what I thought T.L. Smith would write about.
Ryken finally grew some balls and decided to be a man so wohoo f
Fre06 Begum
Na
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
"To go to the den of a lion without a tiger would be the stupidest thing I could do. Lucky for me, I am the fucking tiger, and I will get my tigress back."

Sinister Love, the second book in the Dark Intentions Duet, is a breathtaking conclusion to Ryken and Saskia's story. It grants you a great and angsty reader experience, continuing right where Distorted Love left us hanging.

"It takes everything in me to not overdose on his touch. Because that's all that seems to happen. He touches me,
Anne Milne
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was everything I wanted and more and let’s be clear for me there is never enough Ryken and Saskia.

The ending of book one left me in a puddle of my own misery, I know why he did it but I hated him really really hated him. Then we find out what she goes through all because of that selfish bitch and yeah I hated her even more.

In this one secrets are uncovered and loyalties are tested, I tried to read between the lines to uncover the confessor but I was wrong. So many secrets revealed but how w
Ana
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The guy actually kind of makes me mad I mean YOu can't love two people at the same time .He said he fell inlove with her and then with her cousin and he 'sold' her to save the other one I am sure she is not pregnant.
Amanda
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Prepare yourselves for the EPIC conclusion to the most addictive, highly intoxicating couple that is SASKIA and RYKEN!

This is a wild ride... it’s full of intense chemistry and emotions and in true TL Smith fashion it’s twisted and dark! Sinister Love is just that Sinister and it’s delicious!

The plot twist I wasn’t expecting... OMG! I literally was not expecting that to happen!

*more review to come*
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
After the angst ridden book 1, I thought Saskia would emerge stronger in book 2 at least. Since she does know Ryken is also two timing with Livia. The constant push and pull made me queasy and frankly I was really frustrated with Saskia.
The book starts with a dark chapter, Saskia is scared, locked up and no idea why. As the story progresses "Lord Ryken" managers to play both girls against each other and I wanted Sas to kick him out of her life . But she's love lorn so "The heart wants what the
Donna Wright
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it

Holy Shit! I really didn't see that coming and I am quite frankly at a loss for words. I hated Ryken with a passion through the first book but can say that I view him very differently now. Yep I know but once you read this instalememt you'll get it.

This book carries on right where Distorted Love left off and you hit the ground running. The story takes a turn I didn't expect but would Ryken do it any other way. I doubt it. Saskia is in a world of hell and as much as she hates it, she i
Kailyn Everitt
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If distorted love was 5 stars this book was 12 stars.

I knew this conclusion would be good, but woooooooow did T.L. Smith deliver.
This book had me feeling all the feels. One moment I was swooning, and the next I was yelling at the book. I absolutely love/love to hate all of the characters in this book, and would love to read other books about them. (Especially Quinn 👀) I also really loved the character and plot development. From the books I have read by T.L. Smith this has been her most well writ
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Sinister Love is book two in the Dark Intentions Duet. I definitely recommend you read Distorted Love first as this continues where book one ended. After the ending of book one I couldn’t wait to read more and I wasn’t disappointed.

Ryken and Saskias story had me on the edge of my seat. While reading this book pulled on many of my emotions. One minute I had goosebumps and the next minute I was ready to throw my kindle.

This is a brilliant duet. I cannot praise it highly enough. The twists and tu
Laurel Nilsen
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sinister Live is book 2 in the Dark Intentions Duet. My heart was in my throat for 90% of this and I was on the edge of my seat as well. With darknesses can true love prevail? Ryken and Saskia’s story continues with more twists and turns but in the end it’s worth it, or is it? The people in our life that we think have our best intentions at heart are set to hurt us in the end. If you can stand to bite your fingernails to the quick this is the book for you. TL Smith you have done it again this bo ...more
Tersia Eloff
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Ryken and Saskia's (or better yet, Ken and Barbie's), love story is Distorted it's Sinister, but only to people that are looking in from the outside, it's the all consuming love that, to me, are only possible in books.

Sinister Love was simply perfect, I started it, and couldn't put it down.

Another 5 star read by TL Smith.

"No one will ever compare to Ryken Lord." Until TL Smith's next creation.
Teresa Lara
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing beautiful broken addicting intense emotional book.Ryken and Barbies love story excellent
Jan
I loved and hated Ryken Lord...

Sinister Love is book 2 of the Dark intentions duet. Sinister Love picks up immediately where Distorted love ended, so I have to admit with reading a few books in between I had to go back to book ones last chapters to refresh my memory. If your jumping straight in from book one happy days :-)

TL Smith has delivered yet again another book that had me squirming in my seat with anticipation.

Feelings of dread, shocking twists and turns, I just never know what to expect
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

I have been waiting for this book to appear on my Kindle. I needed closure and I needed answers and I needed some people to no longer exist. I am happy to announce that I got what I needed and so much more.

This book picks up right where we left off and cannot be read before Distorted Love. Saskia is paying restitution for being someplace she shouldn't have been and Ryken needs to fix it. But he also needs to get things right in his world that is all messed up. He knows what he needs to do but ge
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sinister Love (Dark Intentions, #2)
By: TL Smith
4 Stars

Picking up right where we left off at the end of Distorted Love, Saskias is alone in a dark room with nothing but a sheet on the floor and a toilet in the corner. How did she get here? Who brought her here?

There is only one person who can save her…Ryken. Once the deal is made its life or death to get back his one true love.

Fighting for what is his, Ryken doesn’t realize that there are some loyalty issues going on…but never mistake a dying m
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
OooooH Doggy!!!

Well this certainly didn't disappoint as a follow up to part one! Full action but in a darker world. All our characters are grown up! (One year later...eh ya!)

Hero runs a sex trafficking empire and because of mistakes made in book one, he needs to give up the heroine to his enemies for 6 months. Now mind you, all through book one, the heroine was his second choice. So right from the get go, we get a hero who wants to sacrifice her to the wolves instead of his present partner, her
Gayle
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forgive me father for I have sinned

Look….Let’s be logical here for a second…..We all know if you ever read anything by T.L. Smith you know you need to prepare yourself. You know without a doubt that you are going to be taken on a dark journey. You know that you’re going to be taken on a ride of mind manipulation….You know this before you even open any of her novels to the first page….

But what the ever loving…..
What did I just read?
Because that was just insane!!

Sinister Love is the second in th
KarenJo Custodio
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 ★ – Satisfyingly Sexy, Deliciously Dark, and Amazingly Addictive

Distorted Love by T.L. Smith messed with my emotions like no other. I didn’t think it was possible to have so much hate and love for a series, but that’s exactly how I feel about this duology. And Sinister Love… Mannn it was EVERYTHING AND MORE. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better ending.

distorted1

As excited as I was to read Sinister Love, a part me of didn’t want to find out what was happening to Saskia. I knew I was in for anot

Natalie Miernicki
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous conclusion to a wonderful duet! This book totally changed my opinion of the love/hate relationship I had with Ryken Lord... he's hot as hell but he's a scoundrel, in this story though I feel he was redeemed somewhat! Don't get me wrong he was still the bad ass crime boss but he showed that he did indeed have a heart! Saskia, well what can I say about this feisty queen of Ryken's heart... the chemistry between them was again undeniable and an unstoppable force, but their love was also ...more
Kelsey Buriedinabook_k Lehman
Shelves: arc
This book was sincerely sinister. Everything T.l Smith is, it was hold no prisoners, all consuming darkness. I loved it.

What's after that cliffhanger from Distorted Love?! More craziness that is Ryken Lord and Saskia . There's a lot more mystery in this book, who can you trust? It was genius! And who saw that coming?! Really?! You will be shocked by the revelations.

"Your love for each other is sinister, it hurts those around you just because you don't see it."

It's easy to judge a relationship
Tyi
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to this duet is EVERYTHING. It will blow your mind and have you on edge. Saskia... the poor girl was dealing with so much through this story. I wanted to tell her many times over to just hang on. Ryken....damn... He did so many things throughout the story, which proved how much he loved Saskia.

If you were like me, you were probably questioning WHO might be in the confessional. I know that I was. I kept going by the process of limitation. Some characters were acting more suspiciou
Jayne Evans
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two hearts that are fucking glued together by pain and heartache. Saskia and Ryken are the perfect, imperfect couple!

There’s books that make you wanna read them again and again....... Dark Intentions duet books are those type of books.

I was wondering what book 2 would bring and if it would live up to the first.I was not disappointed....it's love and hate and pain and twists but so very beautiful. It's well written. Keeps you guessing the confessor right into the end. Love hurts but in pain comes
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god -- this book was absolutely out of this world FANTASTIC. If I thought Distorted Love was amazing, then I don't know how to describe Sinister Love, because I am still reeling from finishing this magnificent book.

This duet has been by far one of the best I've read this year!

I can't get over how much I had a love/hate relationship with Ryken. He may have had a bit of a villain in his blood, but that man would go over and beyond for the woman he loved and he was not
Vickie
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sinister Love picks up where the last book finished so you will need to read that first.

Even before I started this I was seething with anger towards Ryken. After the way Distorted Love ended I honestly couldn’t see a way for him to redeem himself. I re read the last few chapters of the last book before starting Sinister Love and I’ve got to be honest about my feelings, I really really wanted to hurt Ryken.

My heart broke for Saskia. She’s an extremely likeable character and doesn’t deserve the w
Erika Medina
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow...what a conclusion to this amazing duet by TL Smith!!!❤
The story continues for Ryker, Saskia, Livia, Cane and Quinn. Ryker and Saskia's love is still very forbidden. If you read Distorted Love, the first half of the duet, than you know how it all started and how it all ended.
Saskia has been collected. Her nightmare has just begun.
Ryker is desperately looking for Saskia. He's now the king of everything.
Livia is worse than ever. Doesn't care that Saskia is gone or in danger. Only cares abou
Lisa Staples
This final instalment of the Dark Intentions Duet hits the ground running at the blistering pace we left it in Distorted Love, Saskia is indeed in a dark place and it is up to Ryken to make amends and finally see what his destiny truly is.
But this doesn't happen without more of TL Smith's signatory gut wrenching angst, brutal violence and twisted suspense.

Tearing apart the love triangle between Ryken, Saskia and Livia is a messy business, and TL thrives on messy so its sure to please, but in say
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
This is the last book in the duet of Dark Intentions by T.L. Smith. And we start where we left off with Saskia/Barbie handed off to the MC club. Ryken is trying to find her and Livia is being her crazy a$$ self.

The first book is crazy good, we get the backstory of the three and how everyone falls in love with each other and how they get where they are for this book. This story is how Ryken becomes a man. He blows through everyone and everything to get to the woman he loves. The problem is who d
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth

Dark Intentions Duet (2 books)
  • Distorted Love (Dark Intentions, #1)
“It’s the small things in life we’re meant to enjoy, but we fail at so many of them.” 0 likes