Start by marking “Legacy of Light (Effigies, #3)” as Want to Read:
Legacy of Light (Effigies, #3)

Legacy of Light

(Effigies #3)

The world is in chaos.

After Saul’s strike on Oslo—one seemingly led by Maia herself—the Effigies’ reputation is in shambles. Now they’re being hunted by nations across the globe, grouped in with the very terrorists they’ve been trying to stop.

With Maia’s resurrected twin, June, carrying out vicious attacks across the world, everyone believes Maia is a killer. Belle has gon
Published December 4th 2018 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Legacy of Light, please sign up.
Ayun1 yeah, this is the third and final book of the trilogy

Carrie
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Legacy of Light by Sarah Raughley is the third book in the young adult fantasy Effigies trilogy. Each book of the series builds upon the last with the story picking up shortly after it had left off so this would definitely be a series you would want to begin from the beginning.

In the first book of the series readers were introduced to high school student Maia Finley who knew that one of her idols must have died because Maia had been chosen to take her place as the new Fire Effigy. There were al
T.J. Burns
I received a copy of this book from Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Jaclyn
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Took me a while to get into this, mostly because there were too many references to characters and events I'd already forgotten. But also a lot of it felt like the third movie in The Hobbit trilogy -- battle after battle after endless battle that dragged after a while.

That being said, I really like what we learn about the origin of the Effigies, and what needs to be done to stop Saul and the Sect. I loved the last few chapters, where this all unfolds, and thought the ending was strong.

I wish th
Nannette Demmler
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by Simon and Schuster Children’s Publishing via NetGalley for an honest review.
I have really enjoyed this series. The world that the author envisioned is just so interesting and so like our own and yet different. The ending was also perfect and pretty much what I wanted. I was a little worried that it was going to end with everything being wiped clean, but it wasn’t. This world has a long way to go to heal itself, which felt authentic to me.

Maia continues to be our only narrator,
Taylor Berman
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to a great trilogy!!
Danielle
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Its a thrilling race to the end in Sarah Raughley's final book of her Effigies trilogy. The girls no longer know who they can trust with the sect divided in two, and Saul's army is on the rise. They must figure out who they can depend on to fight back as the only hope to save humanity. Its time to scry, to go back to the beginning in hopes of figuring out how to bring an end to the phantoms. Will they find the answers in time? Or will their past come back to haunt them? Highly recommended!
Crazy4Books
I didnt really connect with the main character. Maia had good morals, but I would have liked to see her take charge more often. Her role in the story almost felt secondary. The other girls in the group were the ones doing most of the fighting. The group dynamic wasnt as strong as it could have been. I wanted them to feel more like a team. I loved Lake and her supportive relationship with Maia. Chae Rin was a little rough around the edges with her rude comments, but I still liked her. Unlike Bell ...more
Katy
Lauren
Feb 12, 2018
Kelsee
Feb 12, 2018
Sarah Raughley grew up in Southern Ontario writing stories about freakish little girls with powers because she secretly wanted to be one. She is a huge fangirl of anything from manga to SF/F TV to Japanese Role Playing Games, but she will swear up and down that she was inspired by ~Jane Austin~ at book signings. On top of being a YA Writer, she is currently completing a PhD in English, because the ...more

Effigies (3 books)
  • Fate of Flames (Effigies, #1)
  • Siege of Shadows (Effigies, #2)