Start by marking “Breaking Benjamin” as Want to Read:
Breaking Benjamin

Breaking Benjamin

Benjamin Sapphire is tall, dark, handsome, and very rich. He’s ex-military who lost more than friends while in combat; he lost a part of himself, literally. Wealth, good looks and his irresistible charm provide a revolving door of women in his bed. Finding someone to help fill the black hole that was once his heart is another story. Until he meets her…

Jill Bald
Published April 2018

Start your review of Breaking Benjamin
Michelle Krystel
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. My heart broke for Ben, and not for him losing a limb, no its because I don't know how some people can be so calcous towards a vet. I mean the man is hero, not only that but survior who risked his life for his country and also Paid dearly afterwards. Now that I got that off my chest. Noe on to Jill I can understand her hestiant about opening herself up, I mean to takes for broken heart to mend ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I found this book by sort of accident on Amazon - while one of my frequent search routines for books of certain genres. I stopped to take a closer look - well obviously because it appeared due to my search and because of the def. gorgeous Stuart Reardon on the cover #sigh.

This is again proof on how important the cover is for a book. I strongly believe that it has the same importance than the actual content. Because in the real-life case of a bookstore, for example, the first thing you see ALWAY
Book-Lovin-Momma
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am only sad that I missed out on the books that introduced Ben and Jill! I loved how Jill kept Ben on his toes. She wasn't looking to play games with him, but I loved how Ben was single-minded in his attempt to get Jill and win her over! It was a delightfully sexy story, but not without its fair share of emotional highs and lows. The plot and romance were well balanced, and the characters were utterly engaging in this amazing co-authored book!
Johanna Sawyer
Thanks to the publisher for a copy to read and give my honest opinion. I though the cover was splendid and eye catching. The blurb was pretty good and this is my first from this author.

Benjamin Sapphire is a war hero, and veteran. Lost a leg due to an IED and only one to survive. Him and his brother are opening a chain of Sapphire hotels and they are implementing spa's in the design. The owner of the Spa's has caught Benjamin's eye and fiery spirit.
Jill is one of those
Lisa Marie Barrera
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!! BREAKING BENJAMIN Indeed Broke my Heart & was Lucky enough to Be Put Back Together Again by the End of this Wonderful Story!!! Michelle Windsor is a First time AUTHOR for me and paired with Haylee Thorne...WOW!! THIS BOOK BLEW ME AWAY!!
Benjamin Sapphire is a wounded Army veteran and feels like damaged goods...Not quite whole anymore. Then suddenly walks in a vision of a Golden Goddess in his view and feels like he should rescue her from unwanted pickup line at the bar. After "rescuin
Heather Miller
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Jill Baldwin is not just beautiful, blonde, and brilliant; she’s a ball buster. She knows who she is and what she wants, and won’t settle for anything less. She’s worked her ass off to open one of the hottest spa’s in the city and is enjoying the spoils of her success. Her amazing Spa called Serenity and has her heart broken one to many time
Donna Smith
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I go from here? Breaking Benjamin is a story of two broken people who together make a whole. Benjamin is a very successful business man with his brother owning a hotel chain. Jillian is a successful business woman in her own right. She owns a spa that not only has the normal things but also a line of skin care products. Seems like they would make perfect business sense.
Ben is enthralled by a vision in gold. He rescues her from some unwanted attention but with a quick and sassy tha
Kathy Rouchelle
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored this story and the characters within. The supporting characters, especially Jill's friends were a joy to read and I loved how they stuck by her and always had her back, even if they thought she was wrong. Ben, well he has is younger brother and his wife and their two kids in his corner. His sister-in-law loves him dearly and does everything she can to help him.

The story is very well written, describing the events that make this couple broken in each of their own way, yet it does so wit
Barbara
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this storyline. The author has given us characters we can relate to and can’t help but want a HEA for. The book is very well written to the point you can actually feel the emotions of the characters (the happy, sad, pain and joy). The story in itself will ignite your own emotions as well as the couple takes you on one heck of a whirling romantic ride.

Our couple, Jill and Ben, are both dealing with their own inner struggles: Ben was injured in the service and lost several close comrades an
Clare Harrison
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start hmm.. maybe with the delicious cover!!! I knew it would be a book to be devoured when I saw it! and I wasn't wrong.

Whilst I have read Michelle Windsor before and she broke my poor heart with "love notes" her last book I've not Haylee Thorne so this was a fantastic introduction to her style of writing.

This book for me was quite a quick read, I couldn't put it down and time just vanished as Ben wrapped his manly arms around me and enticed me into his world
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Benjamin Sapphire you give me all the tingles! You are wonderful! You are a man that I wish was mine! I mean I guess I’ll have to share you since I wasn’t the one in the book with you. But I will say you met your match with Jill. She’s smart witty and vulnerable. However when you two are together your bring out the heat in each other. Your businesses both successful and you’re both characters that we all wish we had relationships like. #relationshipgoals

Love that Drew and Hannah w
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When two wonderful authors come together and join their book worlds, what you get is Breaking Benjamin. This book is a complete standalone but we get the fortune of seeing past characters from Haylee Thorne and Michelle Windsor. I loved how seamlessly they were able pull their worlds together. Benjamin and Jill are two characters that have chemistry but don't think they are the best for the other. The emotions that both authors pull from the reader will make you laugh and then cry and then yell ...more
Paula D
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Benjamin is a amazing man he thinks he’s broken but in my eyes he’s a hero and amazing man . I love Ben’s personality. Jill is a tough woman and knows what she wants and won’t crumble. When Ben and Jill meet chemistry is a push and pull but will Jill give in or walk away? Beautiful story love all the secondary characters! .. 4/5 stars
Darja Drakšič
Shelves: favourites
Amazing book!
I love connecton, chemistry and character developement. And it is plenty of those in this book.
The lightening of Benjamin is stunning - the change from the sad dark frustrated man we got to know in The winning bid and Final bid to attentive romantic lover is melting my heart. ;)
And of course Stuart Reardon on the cover doesn't hurt a bit. :D
Natalie Jones
She’s done it again....

I love love love Michelle’s books and she gone and teamed up with the amazing Haylee Thorne and created this amazing story about the lovely Jill and Ben.

I read within 3 hours I was so consumed with their love story!

Great read!

Great work Michelle and Haylee
Jennifer Richey
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg! When two of the greatest authors come together and create a book and not only is this book steamy and hot it had my emotions big time! Ben & Jill had some great chemistry and they cracked me up with Ben being jealous! You just need to read this!
Tiffany Elliott
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I flove Michelle’s books! She teamed up with the amazing Haylee Thorne and created an amazing story about the lovely Jill and Ben. I couldn’t put it down! Wonderful read!

Can’t wait to read more!
Nancy Freedman
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The book is AMAZING from the beginning. I absolutely love Benjamin Sapphire. He's everyone's dream man. Jill Baldwin has met her match but feels she doesn't deserve him. Benjamin does everything to prove her wrong. This is a MUST read.
Amanda Williams
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, completely bowled over. Loved the characters and the storyline was perfect. Would love to read more from these authors.
LBlalock
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming & Humorous with an Element of Realism

What a wonderful story! The insta-attraction that ignites between Jillian and Benjamin sets the stage for a fast paced love story that ended before I was ready! Their blazing chemistry had me smiling and their humorous banter had me laughing out loud! There was no pretense, no posturing between Jill and Ben - just two people with a history of heartache searching for something more and ultimately willing to take a risk to find the love of a l
Amanda Dubuque
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. The story of Benjamin and Jillian is a cute love story that touched my heart. This book has a great story line, hot sex and an alpha male, what more could we want. I highly recommend this book to everyone, I know you will love it just like I did.
Teresa Lara
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Jill and Benny amazing beautiful intriguing emotional love story.so looking forward to the next book.
Demetra
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, e-books, booksprout
I haven't read the books that featured the two main characters at first and I really regret it! I am going to do so after this one because the characters really captured me and I need to see where they are coming from. Also in the book, there are other couples from the books that I want more information about!

So about this book. The book is not the typical romance type. I haven't read another book where the main male character has a disability; it was a pleasant change. The fact that
Marybeth
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
The 4 stars I am giving this book are for all the things I like about it. It’s a good story and the hero, Benjamin is wonderful even if he is a little broken. I feel like we really get insight into his character and get to know him and what makes him the way he is. I love how he turned his anger at losing part of his leg to an IED and losing his team into an opportunity to build a gym for other vets to go and have more privacy and not have to worry about people reacting to their prosthetics. He ...more
J. Ockenhouse
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These authors coming together to give us a truly real feel story of two people who feel they are too broken to love yet each piece fits with the other and they are so perfect for each other.

Benjamin was in the army and lost friends and a piece of himself. Feels that is heart is black. Jill has so much doubt about how amazing she is with her friend's in her corner, she comes to see that she has to learn to trust and take her heart out of its protective lock box.

The seconda
Dainy
Meet Ben: He's tall, dark, handsome, and broken (but a big softy inside)! ;)
Meet Jill : She's feisty, strong, successful, beautiful and broken.
Two broken souls making each other whole.
I fell in love with this story since their first encounter. The Heroine didn't immediately fall under Ben's charm which only made Ben's chase pretty entertaining (and let me tell you, she made him work for it).

“You aren’t going to tell me your name?” Jesus, I sound like a desperate idiot who’s n
Jami
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jill guards her heart above all else. She has tried to be open to love in the past only to get her heart smashed into a million pieces. The thought of trusting someone with her heart is just beyond her ability to believe as a possibility. Benjamin lost part of his leg in combat and at the same time lost his best friend. He has become bitter and cold hearted believing that he is a broken man that is not lovable because he is not complete. Ben meets Jill at a party and something sparks in his hear ...more
Dawn
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I’ve read from either author. It certainly didn’t disappoint. I do feel the need to read the books that these characters came from though, as I feel I am missing just a bit of back story. Bonus is that I get to know all the other characters better, because the story of Drew and Hannah sounds crazy good ! As far as Ben and Jill go, she frustrated me just a bit but I loved Ben’s determination to win her over. Ben has overcome a lot in his life since his time in the military ...more
Maura
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Breaking Benjamin is co-written by Michelle Windsor and Haylee Thorne. With co-written books sometimes it's easy to tell who wrote what but with this story it all flows as if the same writer wrote it. Nice Job!!!

All of the characters were well written and developed. I wanted to tell the m to smarten up a few times and I loved the female friendships in this story. For the most part, the friendships were all about building each other up, not tearing them down.

There are many secondary
Izzybear
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Breaking Benjamin. It was a heartwarming read that had me reaching for my tissue box a couple of times. The characters are very lovable, especially Benjamin.

Benjamin is a beautiful man with a heart of gold. He would tell people differently but it’s true. After some terribly tragic events happen Benjamin returns home from the military believing he’s broken and unworthy of love. That is until Jill entered his life. She’s a ray of light, a shining beacon in his sea of darkness that has him
« previous 1 3 next »

• Love Notes
  • Tempting Secrets (Tempting Nights Romance #1)
  • The Final Bid (The Auction Series #2)
  • Losing Hope
  • The Winning Bid (The Auction Series #1)
  • The Auction Series
  • The Baby Promise
  • Lies in Ink and Whiskey
  • Tempting Justice (A Tempting Nights Romance Book 3)
  • Disrupt
  • Too Hot to Handle
  • Chase (Savage Kings MC, #1)
  • Five Day Fiancé (Brewer Brothers, #3)
  • Breezy (Signature Sweethearts #2)
  • Hope's First Christmas (Brie's Submission Book 19)
  • Above All
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission Book 18)
  • Tempting Tricks
When Haylee Thorne isn’t writing her stories, she works proudly as a registered nurse in Kentucky. Haylee loves to read and watch TV (she may or may not be slightly obsessed with anime), and there aren’t many movies she has not seen. She’s known to enjoy a good glass of champagne, and can eat an unlimited amount of French fries (seriously, it’s a problem). When she has some free time (as in time n ...more