Start by marking “The Serpent's Kiss (Scandalous Seductions #7)” as Want to Read:
The Serpent's Kiss (Scandalous Seductions #7)

The Serpent's Kiss

(Scandalous Seductions #7)

She’s the disgrace of the county…

Bella Rushdale has returned home still unwed having eloped with Viscount Marlinscar, and she’s now engaged in a scandalous liaison with the Marquis of Pennerley. Remote Yorkshire society is outraged!

Something ought to be done.

Even the untrained observer can see there’s something deliciously perplexing about the relationship between Bella
Published March 21st 2019 by Incantatrix Press

Jessica Alcazar
The Serpent's Kiss is the last step to Bella, Lucerne and Vaughan’s journey to HEA forever and ever AMEN! Lol Their journey has spanned thru five books and as a huge admirer of this author, I’ve walked it with them and damned if I’m not glad they are finally solid!

Even tho their story began with A Gentleman’s Wager waaaaaaaay back in the day, if you read this book without going back to that beginning, I honestly do not think you will be lost. I wasn’t lost and it has been a loooooooong time a
Kathy Aronoff
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10 Years - And Worth The Wait.....
10 years ago I stumbled on a paperback book titled A Gentleman's Wager. I was reading historicals from the 70's and decided to go back and see what this was about. I found myself engrossed in such a delicious rogue - Vaughn-Marquis of Pennerly. Beautifully described, master manipulator a bad man (nothing boyish about him) of the first water as the Brit's like to say. Caught in his web are Viscount Lucerne Maliscar, Lady Annabelle Rushdale and me. What happens in
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
THE SERPENT'S KISS is the seventh book in the Scandalous Seductions series, although I haven't read any of the previous books.

Bella is going back home, accompanied by Lord Pennerly, to be a godmother for her deceased friend's daughter. Lucerne, a lover who left them both eight months ago, will be there.

This is a LONG book! I had no idea there were six books prior to this one, but I don't honestly know if you need them as most of their time together is rehashed over and over again.

I found the ch
Jill
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book is well written, very descriptive and somewhat lengthy. Of all three characters I loved Vaughn most of all. He was direct and upfront with his feelings and desires. Bella could not admit her love for the two men and was very insecure of her place in Vaughn’s life. She denied her feelings for Lucerne and after he left the two of them, she was afraid to admit she needed him back in her life. The bulk of the book was about Vaughn trying to get the three of them back together. It is very dr ...more
Karen
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Utterly riveting - and deliciously long - final chapter in the love story of Bella, Lucerne and Vaughan. And what a roller-coaster! I have no fingernails left.

Amazingly, Madelynne has written this in such a way that it can be easily read as a stand-alone, although why you wouldn’t want to devour all the books in the series is beyond my comprehension.

The three main characters come into their own in this book, each so different, but all entwined, and brought ever closer together by their pasts. Be
Book-Lovin-Momma
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have always loved historical romances, although lately it has been harder to find books that take the steaminess to a new level. The Serpent's Kiss has done that splendidly here, with a two sexy hot rakes a la Vaughan and Lucerne, and their lady love interest, Lady Annabelle Rushdale. The taboo element and the resulting fallout is captured and portrayed very well. I felt the opposing forces and kept rooting for this hot trio to get their acts together. The chemistry oozed off the pages, and Va ...more
Kitt
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read in this series and by this author, and I loved it! There is some sexy, steamy menage here, some self-doubt and uncertainty, and great love and romance. The characters and situation were well-developed and well-described. I love Regency romance that doesn't settle into the same sweet and clean, run of the mill mold, and this one is unique and scintillating. I'm off to explore some of the preceding books in the series now. Enjoy.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksp
Mary
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this historical romance! It's a steamy and sexy menage story that is well written with likable characters. I like Bella, Vaughn and Lucerne! What wonderful chemistry. This story does contain MM as well as MMF interactions. I enjoyed the story! I liked how the story developed especially for the time period.
Liz
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Steamy historical ménage romance. Bella is disgraced after runaway with Lucerne but he returns to his home without her or his other lover Vaughn

Tammy
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this steamy historical read! Vaughn, Lucerne and Annabelle have steamy chemistry and their story is fast-paced with loads of drama and suspense. The characters have amazing depth and their story really draws you in. I was hooked from beginning to end.
Claire
This was an enjoyable read, I found it a bit long and did skim a bit, but overall I enjoyed it. I wish I'd read the previous books before this one, though it was easy to pick up what was going on.

Lori
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this talented author. Nicely spun hot Regency romance. Looking forward to reading more.

Barbara
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book seven in the Scandalous Seductions series a well written story that kept me turning pages. I want to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jane Anderson
Sep 24, 2018
Kat
Oct 02, 2018
Madelynne Ellis
Oct 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
SBee Reviews
Ronnie
Dec 28, 2018
Regina Kammer
Mar 08, 2019
Madelynne Ellis is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She stared writing on a whim, after a friend suggested she give writing a "Black Lace" novel a go. The rest is history.

Madelynne writes focuses on a mixture of contemporary and Regency-set novels, and has been translated into a variety of languages.

She's a decaf drinker, has a healthy obsession with a certai

Scandalous Seductions (8 books)
  • A Gentleman's Wager (Scandalous Seductions, #1)
  • Indiscretions (Scandalous Seductions Book 2)
  • Phantasmagoria (Scandalous Seductions, #3)
  • Three Times the Scandal (Scandalous Seductions, #4)
  • Her Husband's Lover (Scandalous Seductions, #5)
  • The Ghosts of Christmas Past (Scandalous Seductions, #6)
  • The Serpent's Kiss Epilogue