Start by marking “Fever! Zombie Rules Book 6” as Want to Read:
Fever! Zombie Rules Book 6

Fever! Zombie Rules Book 6

Three soldiers decide they've had enough and decide to strike out on their own. They go to west Tennessee in search of Brandon Crawford's aunt and uncle. They soon descend into a world of marauding in order to survive. Jump forward to eight years later, Zach Gunderson and his family have made a home at Mount Weather. Everything seems to be working and the President's dream ...more
Published February 4th 2018 by Severed Press

To ask other readers questions about Fever! Zombie Rules Book 6, please sign up.
Crystal Marcela No, the author has stated there are 2 more to come. YAY!

DAVID SUSBERRY
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I’m invested now.

This book wasn’t like the previous ones that I’ve read. Was really slow and but the ending has me really intrigued and ready for the next book. Plus I’m 6 books in so I can’t just stop the series, lol.
Crystal Marcela
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So hooked!

This one starts different from the rest. Instead of starting with Zack, we start with True. At first I was annoyed, missing "my characters", but as always the author tells the story with such ease you are quickly captivated.

I really liked how time went by. With shows like Walking Dead or books like Zombie Fallout, I have lost my patience for PvP with humans and no one really going into the how, why, when, where and what now?!

David takes us into this wonderful zombie world he has creat
mike
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing wonderful Book

This was book six in a series by David Achord. Filled with love hate mystery and Zombies. If you are in fact a reader of such you don't want to pass these books by.Follow the years of Zack and Fred and many others. I couldn't wait to read each following book thus I spend many nights going to sleep after 3 am. My only negative thing I can say is Why Why David Why did you end the series at 6 books? I felt there was so much more to tell us. You could have followed the team's
Mark Gannon
Jul 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, zombie
Slightly better than some pf the books in the series, but not by much. Still good for a rainy night in, or in audiobook form when you are out walking. Like every other book in the series, an editor is needed- or else the author needs to keep track of his characters. There were times when the main character was out with a group talking to someone and bam, mid conversation, the person he was talking to would change and be someone else. The ending was a surprise, and you can tell the author is sett ...more
william t driskill
Apr 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not worth the price of the ticket

This was the most Nothing book David Achord has written in this series. My recommendation is to just put your money ba c in your pocket and save it for something worth while. I'm not gonna say it was something it's not. This book was a total waste of time and money. I have read the other 5 novels and they were great,, not this one.

Marygrace
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome reads one of the best Zombie series out there

Loved every book in this series and I'm hoping there's more to come I'm very invested in the characters and their daily lives there could be twenty books in this series and I would read every one so come on David give me more please 10 stars
Linda
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zach is Back

I love this series because of the main character Zach. His zombie rules helped many survive. Now after being safe, a new zombie virus, sabotage, and other threats keep Zach busy. His character continues to grow, he is becoming the leader t hast will be needed in this harse world. Great series, read and enjoy!
Lisa Westlund-johnson
Well, book six was a lot of recap of the previous stories. Attempts at delayed gratification by telling a tad of the story then revisiting it dozens of chapters later was major theme. These books are akin to trashy romance novels!
Rayleen M Pirnie
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mike-s
Good Read

Great series, good storyline. I have enjoyed the entire series. I enjoy seeing the characters evolve, grow and rebuild society.
Margaret
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just as good as the first one.

Love this story. So well written. Hate getting to the end. I don't want the story to stop. Waiting for number seven now.
MANDY MARIE BEER
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the whole series so far!

This is an amazing series!!! Slow at parts but still amazing!! I can't wait for the next book. so amazing
Bonny
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really like this story line

Another great book in this series. Not as action packed but still interesting and compelling. I just wish the next book was out already.
Dawn Ryder
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
It fits

All in all a good read. Kinda slow but that's to be expected in the apocalypse. Not everything can be done right away and it builds to the story. Waiti ng for book 7 now!!!
Debbie Poole
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zombies

Read all of them so far and love them hope its not the end of them ,if you haven't read you need to. Great cast
Brenda Jo
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series. Where’s the next book?
Josuhe Luna
Jun 26, 2019
Judy
May 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• United States of the Dead (White Flag of the Dead, #4)
  • Drifters (Omega Days, #3)
  • Revelations (The Becoming, #3)
  • Betsy: Bride of the Vampire (Undead, #4.5, 5, 6, 7)
  • The Wish (The Devil's Lover, #1)
  • Something To Fight For (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, #5)
  • Conspiracy (A New World, #8)
  • Terminus (Outpost, #2)
  • Dark of Night - Flesh and Fire
  • Deadland Rising (Deadland Saga, #3)
  • An Old Beginning (Zombie Fallout, #8)
  • The Walls of Lemuria: Keo, Part I (Purge of Babylon, #3.1)
  • Road of the Damned (Life of the Dead Book 2)
  • Empire of the Dead (Arisen, #8)
  • Well Fed (Mountain Man #4)
After being honorably discharged as a Sergeant in the United States Army, David Achord found his true calling in law enforcement. His twenty-five year career included stints with the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department and the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department. A lifelong Tennessee native, he is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University and Cumberland University.