Start by marking “Finders Keepers” as Want to Read:
Finders Keepers

Finders Keepers

A split-second decision throws ordinary family man Noah’s life into chaos in this utterly gripping thriller that will have you hooked from the first page to the last. If you love James Patterson, Harlan Coben and Gregg Hurwitz, you’ll love Finders Keepers.

What if you could change your life with one little lie?

Noah Kendall loves his family, but hates his teaching job. Mortg
Published April 30th 2018 by Bookouture

To ask other readers questions about Finders Keepers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finders Keepers

Dash fan
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
4☆ A Crime Thriller Filled with Drama, that plays on your Concious!

Finders keepers is a story of  consequences, debt and drama.
It's a well thought out Crime Thriller that makes for a thought provoking and pacy read.

If you was in huge debt and you happen to come across a bag full of money next to a dead person in a car crash..... would you take It????

That's exactly what I was asking myself whilst reading Finders keepers!... would I take it? Truth I have no clue!
I'm certain I wouldn't be comfort
Linda Strong
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it

She's speeding through a snowstorm. She knows she should slow down, but the horror of what she's just done keeps her foot on the pedal. She glances at the bag on the passenger seat. She wonders if it's all been worth it. Her tires lose traction and the last thing she sees in the tree directly in front of her.

Noah Kendall is an English teacher, his wife is a nurse. They have a daughter. He has taken a sabbatical to write a book. The money is tight and his wife is tired of working what seems like
Eva
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
What would you do indeed? The premise of this storyline really makes you think. When you’re not happy with your job, when your partner works ridiculous hours, when the unpaid bills keep piling up and final notices hit you left, right and centre … when life is basically a big flamin’ pile of poo and you can’t see a way to fix things. But then suddenly, you stumble upon a fortune.

This is what happens to Noah. He works as a teacher but hates his job and is now on a sabbatical so he can write a nove
Book Addict Shaun
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
It took me a while to get into Finders Keepers because the opening chapters are like something from a teenage boy’s wet dream. Reading about Noah creepily spying on his neighbour Charlie having sex, getting changed and creating a tent in his pants had me actually wondering whether K T Finch was in fact a teenage boy, but no she is a woman and I suppose as with the way some women take umbrage with how men write women, it seems that can also work the other way round.

The basic premise for Finders
BIBLIOMANIAC MJ
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
So you find some money on the floor with no one around to claim it. What do you do in this moral dilemma? Would you take it? Should you take it?

Finders Keepers ramps up this moral dilemma by a hundred fold when Noah comes across a car accident scene where the passenger has unfortunately not survived the accident. By the looks of it, she has been dead for a while. Clearly nobody has come looking for her. Shocked at what he has come across, Noah takes a look at the scene surrounding him, only to
Shalini
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
A big bag of money + a dead girl + a man in debt = moral dilemma

This is the cornerstone of this book, Noah finds a big bag loaded with money, in the car of a dead girl, takes the money, does not report to the police and the story continues with Noah in the centre of the storm...

K. T. Finch's story deals with the moral dilemma of will we, won't we, in the face of personal problems and huge debts. All the characters are coated with dark shades of black. There is selfishness, jealousy, greed, each
Joyce
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 plus stars

Noah, Emily and Ava are a family living in Alaska. Noah teaches high school English and has come to hate it. Emily is a nurse who works all kinds of overtime hours. She loves her job, but is feeling the stress of working so much when Noah has taken a six-month sabbatical to write. He is not writing. Instead, he is staring out the window at one of his female neighbors who doesn’t pull her shades.

They are in deep financial trouble. Noah bought the big, fancy house because Emily was su
Denise
Apr 27, 2018 added it
"Something bad is going to happen. I can just feel it. But I have no way of stopping it."

What would you do if you found 2.2 million dollars in a duffle bag alongside a frozen dead girl in a car on a snowpacked Alaskan side road?

Noah -- high school English teacher, aspiring novelist, husband to Emily and father of Ava -- decides to take it. Who will find out, right? The trouble starts almost immediately when his ex brother-in-law, Colton Hays, happens to come by and finds Noah counting the money
Pat
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Meh - so maybe only 2.5 stars.

Basically a family guy who who is in a bit of financial bother goes out for a run and finds a crashed car with a dead girl inside (as you do). Oh yeah, there is also a bag with a shitload of money in it. The book poses the question - what would you do? Well I wouldn't even look in bag, you know, it's next to a dead body, and just call the police. But Noah compounds mistake after mistake, takes the money and gets himself into a shitload of trouble. I mean, law abidin
Mark
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it

So....you take a teacher coping with a job he hates add a wife who is struggling with her extra shifts as a Nurse she is forced to take to make ends meet...both are trying to keep up with the Neighbours.....and failing......and then you add a bag of money (2-2 million) that is found in a car with a dead girl in it and you have he basis of ‘Finders Keepers’
The story then moves on as an ex brother in law and then a neighbour ( who the main character previously has been spying on!!)!finds out what
Julie Lacey
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one of those books where you constantly keep asking yourself, What would I do in this situation.
Noah has an argument with his wife Emily and storms out. While he’s out he comes across a crashed car with the body of a young woman in it. He then notices the bag on the passenger seat and finds that it contains a lot of money.
He decides to go back home and hide it but while he is counting it, his ex brother in law, Colton, barges into the room and sees the money.
You may think that you wou
Diana
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Finders Keepers by K.T. Finch gave me a new favorite fictional dilemma. Noah had major financial issues. His family really needed extra cash. Things took a dramatic turn when Noah discovered a crashed car in the woods. In the car is a dead girl with a bag full of money. This is the point at which Noah’s life completely changed.

The story is narrated through two main POVs by Noah and his neighbor Charlie. I liked Charlie and sympathized with her struggles of being a 911 operator. I can’t imagine j
Amanda
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book written by K. T. Finch that I have had the pleasure of reading and reviewing. Judging by how much I enjoyed reading ‘Finders Keepers’, I can 100% guarantee that it certainly won’t be the last book by this author that I read. I absolutely totally and utterly loved it but more about that in a bit.
It took me quite a while to warm to Noah Kendall. At first he irritated me a bit as he was rather selfish. He is a qualified teacher, who is on a sabbatical from work so that he can
Diane Hogg
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finders Keepers by K.T. Finch has created a perfect book to question your morals can you battle the demons crawling through the recesses of your mind pressurising your every sense of right and wrong.

Would You? Could You? Should You? Can You?

Noah is a family man, married to Emily and father to Ava, he is taking a sabbatical to write his own novel but has become distracted by a neighbour who has moved in next door, he is mesmerized by her but has no intention of fulfilling the thoughts that run t
Brianna | briannas_books
In Finders Keepers we follow Noah who on a run discovers a dead girl who crashed her car. He finds a bag of money in the floorboard and his life changes forever in more ways than one. He knows he should turn it in and tell the police about the dead body, but that is just something he cannot live with. After taking the money he gets some bad karma. From his brother in law, to his neighbor, to the true owners of the money who want it back.

I enjoyed this book and my favorite aspect was the setting
Between The Pages Book Club (Gemma M)
 I absolutely loved this book! I devoured it within a day. Addictive. I literally could not put it down, I needed answers and the outcome! Had me on the edge of my seat and feeling sorry for poor Noah who seemed to keep finding himself in situations he should have avoided at all costs! Ouch.

A well deserved five stars from me, a must read, must buy and highly recommend. Not a story you can forget easily. If that prologue doesn’t pull you in then nothing will, gripping. Put yourself in Noah’s shoe
Melissa Borsey
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Noah is trying to write a novel so he can become an author and stop being an English teacher and hopefully make enough money so his wife could stop working the night shift as a nurse at rhe hospital. Months have gone by and Noah hasn't written anything to his liking and the bills are piling up, all looks hopeless until he comes across a car in the woods containing a dead girl and a bag full of
money. Noah believes all of his dreams will come true now, unfortunately it turns into one nightmare aft
Bookaholic
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this read. This was previously published under the title The Dead Girl. I need to know what happens next best get reading the next one :)
Nazeerah
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I would like to thank NetGalley and Bookouture for an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The blurb of this novel sounded so intriguing that I had to request it even though I have a backlog of books to read and review. This book did not disappoint.

It was exciting and thrilling and one just did not know what was going to happen next. It also makes one think about the choices that one makes in life and how quickly things can get out of hand. The book was very well-written and I will
Sharon
Thank you to Netgalley, the author and the Publisher, Bookouture for this review copy which was given in exchange for an honest review.  Also thank you to Noelle from Bookouture for organising the blog tour and offering me a space on it!

Noah Kendall is in debt up to his eyeballs.  He loves his family but with the mortgage, bills and mouths to be fed, he doesn’t know what to do about it.  After a row with his wife he goes off out for a run to clear his head.  Before he knows it, he’s knee deep in
Pattyh
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity to preview Finders Keepers by KT Finch.
Noah is a typical man - he is a teacher, has a family, a house, a mortgage.
Charlie is a 20 something young woman - she has a dead end job as a 911 operator, a grandmother in assisted living that she helps, and a sometimes boyfriend. They are neighbors in a remote Alaska town.
Noah lives in the house next to Charlie. Although Noah loves his wife and child, he also likes to watch Charlie from his bedroom window. They do
Maggie
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Noah hated his teaching job. His wife hated working such long hours and they both hated constantly worrying about money. When Noah is out for a run, trying to forget that his attempts at writing are going badly and that his wife has seen him looking across to the rather pretty girl next door whilst she was undressing! He wanders off the usual tracks. On a deserted sideroad buried in a snowbank is a crashed car. Inside is a young girl. It is unclear whether she died in the crash or froze to death ...more
Melissa Stickney
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an intriguing story. Not only do you see what money does to people, but you also see what a secret does to one individual.

Noah may not have been rich, but he had everything he needed. Sure his wife hated her how many hours she worked at her job, but he hated his. They did what they had to in order to provide a good life for their little girl.

One night while clearing his head Noah is suddenly faced with a choice. A choice that could either better his life or destroy it. What happens ne
Louise Mullins
An original story told well. Reminded me of the old-skool pulp classics like The Golden Touch by James Hallums. The shooting of the officer however, didn't ring true for me. From a procedural aspect it didn't feel authentic and Noah didn't show any emotion, which I found strange. I struggled to connect to the characters as I was unsure throughout who was supposed to be the antagonist and who was the hero. Having said that, the story kept me wanting to read on and as I've enjoyed K T Finch's prev ...more
Sharathkumar
Apr 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: thriller
This book did keep on the edge of the seat but it's not as exciting as a thriller novel I thought. The storyline is good and it ain't boring at all.

I liked the character of Charlie who is an honest and brave woman. On the other hand, I found the protagonist, Noah as a dumb and stupid character. But as the story progress, luck has a different fate written for him.

Overall, a fast-pacing and interesting thriller.
Vanessa
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-x
I started to read Finders Keepers by K.T. Finch and I thought this book was familiar. Then after a few chapters and then realised I had read this book! It was called The Dead Girl which came out May last year. Still an excellent read - even better the second time round.
I am looking forward to read more books by K.T.Finch.
Thank you to Bookouture and Netgalley to letting me read this book for a bias review
Cynthia Fischer
Jun 01, 2018 rated it liked it
It was an interesting concept, a dilemma. What would you do? However, I found the things that the main character went through were rather unbelievable. And what made his ex-brother-in-law go so off the deep end? In my opinion, it was never explained. Unfortunately, I found the main character difficult to like.
Ann Twomey
Jun 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Unrealistic

The only reason to keep reading was to see how many other stupid ythings these people would do. Not really much of a mystery or thriller. Just one dumb and unrealistic thing after another. Who does this stuff??
Karen Westcott
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wildly entertaining

This is a great adventure! It has lots of interesting twists to keep the pages turning. It makes you wonder, "what would you do...?" I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a thrilling literary escape.
Barbara Williams
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really a 4+

Could not believe how many twists and turns "Finders Keepers" threw at us. No sooner had one problem been solved when another popped up. No time to take a breath. A very enjoyable read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Songbird Girls (Detective Tom Fabian #2)
  • Ice and a Slice
  • The Forever Stone
  • Muffin Man
  • Miracles: A Journalist Looks at Modern Day Experiences of God's Power
  • One Thing: How to Keep Your Faith in a World of Chaos
  • Letting Go: A Marine's Journey Through War and His Search for Meaning
  • Carolina Sunshower
  • Dark Ice (Dan Reno, #4)
  • Last Light (Detective Lucy Harwin #3)
  • Unshaken: Standing Strong in Uncertain Times
  • The Red Cotton Fields
  • Strictly G.I.: The WWII Letters of Cpl.Wanda M. Renn
  • A Dream Fufilled (Settlers of South Park, #1)
  • Game Players
  • Going Nowhere Fast (Joe & Dottie Loudermilk, #1)
  • Thrown to the Wolves (The Faith in Peril Trilogy, #1)
  • Identity Crisis