Start by marking “Spooky Twisties II: 13 Tales of Terror” as Want to Read:
Spooky Twisties II: 13 Tales of Terror

Spooky Twisties II: 13 Tales of Terror

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Spooky Spine-Chilling Tales for Children/Teenagers

Spooky Twisties II is the second book in the series offering 13 interconnected short stories for middle grade readers (ages 9 and above). These short, scary, spine-chilling, yet humorous tales are recommended for children/teenagers and all young readers who enjoy R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps. The quick, fun reads find a group of
Published November 7th 2017 by MuseItUp Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Spooky Twisties II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spooky Twisties II

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Laura Thomas
I really enjoyed the first Spooky Twisties collection and had even more fun with this next batch. It’s one weird thing after another with a humorous twist thrown in. Think Sand Lot with a spooky twist. Things that go bump in the night instead of a huge dog chasing you.

The author is up to her usual antics. The character’s are interwoven into each other’s stories. They have to deal with some strange goings on. And the endings are never what you expect.

And the book cover. How could young horror fan
MJ LaBeff
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Take a trip back in time to your childhood or pick up the perfect read for your kids or grandkids with Spooky Twisties by Terri Bertha. Her short, snappy, well-written fiction is for the young and young at heart.

I bought Spooky Twisties I for a friend's grandson, and they're enjoying all of the stories and especially like the unique, mind provoking endings. My friend commented that readng the book has opened up some interesting conversations between her and her 11 year old grandson.

What I've en
Team Golfwell
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading “Spooky Twisties II” by Terri Bertha the author of the Spooky Twisties Series. Again, as a fairly intelligent adult I thought (as I did when I read Spooky Twisties I) I would guess the ending of these connected spooky short stories, but the author is extremely creative and easily catches the interest and wonder of a young adult (as well as old adults) and this book, just like the first in the series, is very hard to put down.

Each story has a humorous streak in it (the same as t
Terri Bertha
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenifer Kondis
marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2018
Terri Bertha is author of the Spooky Twisties Series for Middle Grade/YA. Each book consists of thirteen interconnected stories which follow a group of friends as they navigate their way through supernatural events in an idyllic community during the course of a ‘normal’ day. A mix of horror, humor and ‘twisted endings’ make for fun and entertaining reading.

Terri has lived her entire life in the ro