Start by marking “Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)

Bishop

(Arizona Vengeance #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5,070 ratings  ·  733 reviews
Meet the Arizona Vengeance, hockey’s hottest new team. They’re burning up the ice—until a one-night-stand with the coach’s daughter freezes one player in his skates.

Bishop Scott, co-captain. Not too shabby, huh? It’s all part of my fresh start with the NHL’s latest expansion team, and that means new teammates, a new coach, a new city, and a big new contract. Basically, I c
Published August 14th 2018 by Loveswept

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I know they say love and romance hit you when you’re least expecting it, but I can tell you it knocked into me with the force of a hurricane, because I truly, honest to God, deep down in my heart, wasn’t looking for this with him.

I love a good sports romance with a rugged and sexy Hockey player, and Sawyer Bennett’s ”Cold Fury” series is on the list of my favorites. She knows she’s got a good thing going so I have to give her kudos for creat
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sawyer Bennett Fans, Hockey, Romance
3.5 New Team/New Love Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
What does Bishop Scott do when he's been traded to another team...and not even an established one, nope an expansion team. One that is made up of high-cost players, bad attitude talents, and him. He knows, he gets out of this apartment, gets a feel for the new town, and maybe if he's lucky... get a little somethin', somethin' to release all of his stress...

Well, Lucky, lucky Bishop... because he hit the jackpot. Smokin' hot woman who has the same
✰ Liz ✰
"No matter what led us to this moment, right now I'm yours."
description

Bishop is the first book in the Arizona Vengeance Series. Sawyer Bennett is back with more hockey action. The Arizona Vengeance Team offers a new cast of characters to explore. Bishop Scott is thrilled to have been picked up by the Vengeance and doesn't waste any time getting acclimated to the nightlife of his new city. After a hot one night stand, he is completely dumbstruck when he discovers that one of the sexiest nights of his l
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bishop Scott is a professional hockey player who just relocated from New York to Phoenix to play for the NHL's newest expansion team, the Arizona Vengeance. He's going to have to adjust to a new city, coach and team. It's the last night before training camp starts. He decides the perfect way to end his summer vacation is a night out with friends. He also hopes to find someone to spend the evening with. He meets a gorgeous woman named Brooke, and has one of the
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Bishop wasn't your typical fake-relationship romance with a ton of drama and lies. Instead I found this book to be a pretty light read without the distraction of too much angst. Bishop and Brooke were a great couple and I really liked how they didn't fight the strong connection they had together. The chemistry was off the charts hot and made this book very intriguing.

The heat level was a lot higher than I though it would be but I am definitely not complaining about
Julie
Reviewed for Harlequin Junkies. Look for spotlights, reviews and giveaways at: www.harlequinjunkie.com ...more
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
When a one-night stand can turn into your happily ever after...

Bishop Scott has started on a brand new team, the Arizona Vengeance, after a successful career in New York. After the most incredible sex of his life, Bishop is ready to play his heart out on the ice. When he enters the arena, he finds the woman he spent the night with and he feels as if fate stepped in to make things sweet for him. He's ready to pick up where they left off and she seems willing... until they're caught in a compr
Carol
3.75 stars.
Hockey romance, First book in Sawyer Bennett's new series- Arizona Vengeance.
Sweet, lighthearted, fun and easy reading.
Bishop and Brooke were a good match with a ton of sexual chemistry, entertaining story but I felt the need to deduct a quarter of a star for the books rather abrupt ending.
Enjoyable read.
I don't really even need to look at the blurb anymore for this author's books.
I always like them and I always finish them.

ARC received from netgalley in exchange for an honest revi
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, sports
I'm so excited that we have a new hockey series to look forward to from Sawyer Bennett. I adored Bishop. Maybe not at first, but the more time he spent with Brooke the more I loved how he treated her. For having a fake relationship, he was a great boyfriend to her.

So many times you see sports players equals tons of other women drama. While we do have that, I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I'm glad it was there because Bishops reactions to it was exactly what I want to see happen when faced wit
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

3.5

“Tell me what you want.” “I want you,” she says simply. “All of you. All the time.”

We know exactly what we’re in for when we pick up a Sawyer Bennett hockey romance. An abundance of heat, alpha blokes, romance and an exhilarating sports experience as she takes us behind the scenes, into the dressing room, and on the ice with these hockey hunks as they put their bodies and their hearts on the line.

If you loved the Carolina Fury Series, you’ll enjoy the new Arizona Vengeance spin-off
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This one was a winner! It didn't take much to get me excited about this book. Once I saw Sawyer Bennett's name on the cover and saw that it was about a hockey player, I knew that I had to read it. The fact that it is the first book in a new series is even better. I have really enjoyed the Cold Fury Hockey series but I was looking forward to meeting a new group of characters. I ended up having such a good time with Bishop!

Bishop has b
Dali
Sawyer Bennett launches her Arizona Vengeance hockey series with Bishop, a hot, funny and earnest goal.

Bishop Scott has just been transferred to the new NHL expansion team. It’s a fresh start in a new city, with new teammates and even a brand spanking new team jet. He’s also eager to check out the local hotties and the hottest one of all wants to have fun, with him.

The night was sizzling but no phone numbers were exchanged until more sparks fly when he bumps into her at his place of work. It m
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Bishop, a hot hockey player for a new expansion team, meets Brooke for a one night stand. Next day they meet again and are suddenly engaged thanks to Brooke's father walking in on a torrid kiss. Fake engagement, awesome teammates, crazy friend (or should I say psycho) and lots & lots of hot sex.

I forgot something...why not 5 stars? The ending. It just kinda stopped, but it needed an epilogue, in my humble opinion.

This is going to be a great series. I can't wait to learn m
Syndi
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
OMG! This book is boring. Dragging and boring. I yawn many times and even falls asleep on some part of the audio book. The story is about fiancee of convenience. I was expecting the spotlight of the story will be on that convenience. But its not.

Its only focusing on a lot of sex between Bishop and Brooke. And the sex is luke warm. It drags on and on almost 80% of the book. The curve ball comes around 85% of this book with a stupid weak plot from the secondary character. It is so lame that I mus
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bishop and Brooke accidentally fall in love…

A one-night stand is the catalyst but love is the key as Bishop and Brooke are brought together in the most unexpected way. Thy have one hot evening but don’t expect anything more than that. When they run into each other at work – surprise, surprise! – their extra-friendly greeting triggers a reluctant, though harmless, deception…

I’m not a huge fan of the fake engagement or relationship trope. I’m just not. But when one of my favourite authors starts a
Tracy  C
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2 1/2 stars. I feel like there is an off-putting pattern in the last few Bennett books that I have read. The heroes are all crude pigs. I think they're supposed to be Alpha but instead, they come across to me as crass a$$holes. Take Bishop for instance. He goes along with Brooke's lie to her father, which basically is supposed to be to protect him, and then pretty much TELLS her they will be having sex while maintaining said lie. His internal dialogue made me feel like he wasn't even going to gi ...more
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of [title] from [publisher] via Netgalley. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review, which is honest and unbiased *Bishop was amazing! I’m so happy Ms. Bennett is branching out with more hockey-players - and both Bishop and Brooke really did it for me.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews
Story:
There’s a little bit of suspense with Brooke’s friend Nanette, and a whole lot of awesome hockey-talk, relationships between the players, an
Irene
4 stars

Bishop is the first book in the new hockey series Arizona Vengeance by Sawyer Bennett and I really enjoyed it.

The storyline is well written, well paced and I ended up reading it in one sitting.
Bishop and Brooke may have started out as a one night stand but after they agree to their little arrangement it quickly starts to develop into something both where not looking for but why not enjoy and explore this attraction while they could ;)
I loved watching Bishop and Brooke's relationship unfo
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
I received this book through NetGalley. I had no idea what it was about but loved her previous works. This book did not disappoint a bit. From the first page it instantly had me hooked. It was such an easy read that I read it within a few hours. It entails a bit of comedy, drama, hockey games, and romance. I love it when Bishop will be in charge in the bedroom.

Bishop is a hockey player being transferred to a new team. This team is starting new with players from other teams. The staff is new as
Nicole P
A spinoff from the Cold Fury series with more hot ice hockey players and them going from being party, good time guys to wanting more. The series starts off with Bishop Scott. Transferred from NY to the new team in the league, Bishop is looking for nothing serious and wants to focus on his career. A scorching hot one-night stand turns into more when the lady, Brooke Perron turns out to be Bishop's coaches daughter. Brooke thinks she's saving the day by telling her father that she and Bishop are e ...more
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW

4 Steamy CROWNS

Sawyer Bennett writes it all: contemporary romance, sports romance, suspense romance, etc. No matter what she writes, you know what is always the same?  How freaking HOT it is always is.  I can always count her to deliver a fun read and that steamy, especially when it comes to her hockey players.

Bishop Scott is the perfect athletic hero. Stamina for days. Killer body. Heart of Gold. Treats his lady right.  Sounds like perfection, right? He kind of is. Wh
The Book Bee
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"No matter what led us to this moment, right now I'm yours..."

HONESTY FIRST: Well, if you've been following me for any amount of time, you know I am definitely no lover of fake fiancé/fiancée/marriage/relationship books. I honestly hate them. They are all dumb to me and I literally roll my eyes every time I come across one. They never live up to the hype or the reason that they are faking it.

~ "You need to for the sake of the company."
~ "You need to for status."
~ "You ne
book bruin
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a great start to the new Arizona Vengeance series! Bishop was an easy and entertaining sports romance that I devoured. The fake fiance trope is always fun, and Bishop and Brooke's story is no exception. What starts out as a one night stand, snowballs into a fake relationship, until the lines between make believe and reality blur.

Bishop evolves a great deal through the book. He starts as the typical manwhore professional athlete (ugh), but what emerges as he spends more time with Brooke is s
Shayna
“No matter what led us to this moment, right now I’m yours.”

If you loved the Carolina Cold Fury, then you will FALL HARD and FAST for the Arizona Vengeance! Bishop is the first book in Sawyer Bennett’s brand new sports romance series, Arizona Vengeance, and this was one HELL of a start the series! Falling for your new coach’s daughter? Not the best move you could make when you’re starting out on a new team as a co-captain. But there is something about Brooke Perron that draws Bishop in and d
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Bishop is the first book in the new Arizona Vengeance series. It is a hot hockey romance with some hot hockey hunks... BUT so much more than that!!

A meet-cute, a one night stand, and a rash decision lead to a fake engagement. Bishop and Brooke’s relationship starts out as a sham, but despite a rocky foundation built on lies, it very soon becomes something much more.

“...she’s the only woman I’ve ever been with that makes me excited to see what tomorrow will bring.”

A really fun start pulled me
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)

"While I'm fucking stunned over how much I enjoyed these last few days with Brooke, I'm also freaked out over how much I enjoyed these last few days with Brooke."

How thrilled I was when I learned that Sawyer Bennett was writing another hockey series. I'm a huge fan of her Cold Fury series and was sad when it was over. What a fun new twist Bishop has taken, the #FakeFiancé route. Even though I knew it was coming after reading the synopsis, the anticipation of waiting for
Kim
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 to 4 stars
New City: Phoenix.
New Team: Arizona Vengeance.
New Men...starting with Bishop's story.

Bishop Scott was traded to the new expansion team from New York along with his best friend and room mate, Dax. He is charismatic, handsome, and funny, but he is also a bit alpha and a dirty-talker. What he has not been is relationship material and is usually a one-and-done kind of guy.

But one night he meets Brooke Perron in a bar and is drawn to her. After an explosive night, he took off as per h
Kahea
***4 Stars***

Sawyer Bennett announces a new series? I sit up and take notice.
When she announces it’s about hockey players? I make grabby hands at it.
And it was all kinds of goodness. It was sweet, very, VERY smexy, funny with a good dose of heart, a dash of batshit crazy and a cast of secondary characters that have definitely peaked my interest and we have a book I thoroughly enjoyed and a great start to a new series!

Bishop is a really good man. He’s charming, charismatic and has just enoug
Michelle
Sexy hockey players

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I enjoyed this book. The story was light sexy with great characters. Bishop is very sexy he has just moved to Arizona from New York. Things are a bit different he him but he is a great player and know he can do well. This story start off with a bang and I mean a bit one night stand. Bishop is looking for a good time and he sees a gorgeous woman this is Brooke. She is a gorgeous and knows what she wants and it turns out Bishop is that man. This relationship doesn't start o
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to a few months ago to learn Sawyer Bennett was writing a new hockey series!

BISHOP is book one in in the Arizona Vengeance series and it didn't disappoint. The Vengeance is a new franchise in the NHL so the reader gets to experience so much from these men; you get to know them as they get to know each other.......

Bishop Scott is the co-captain of this new team and this man was so intriguing... I am going to try to only share that the blurb does so the rea

• Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Major Misconduct (Aces Hockey, #1)
  • Overnight Sensation (Brooklyn, #2)
  • Luca (Chicago Blaze, #2)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Playing Hurt (Aces Hockey, #6)
  • Superfan (Brooklyn, #3)
  • Play to Win (Wynn Hockey, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Gimme Some Sugar (Sex and Sweet Tea, #5)
  • Royally Yours (Royally, #4)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • All Grown Up
  • Flirting with Forever
  • Big Stick (Aces Hockey, #7)
  • Four Day Fling
  • Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1)
  • Down with Love (Laws of Attraction, #1)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

Arizona Vengeance (10 books)
  • Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • Kane (Arizona Vengeance, #8)
  • Steele (Arizona Vengeance, #9)
  • Jett (Arizona Vengeance, #10)