Start by marking “The Healer (The Day 12 Witches Burned, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Healer (The Day 12 Witches Burned, #4)

The Healer (The Day 12 Witches Burned, #4)

Edinburgh, Scotland: On a rainy night in 1479, twelve expectant mothers gave their lives so their unborn daughters could live. Falsely accused of murder, the twelve coven-sisters cast a spell to send their girls to a time when they would not be prosecuted for their blood heritage as Earth Witches. Unknown to the mothers, an ancient evil followed the daughters to rid them o ...more
Paperback, 1, 306 pages
Published January 31st 2018 by DeLeesie Books

To ask other readers questions about The Healer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Healer

Harley
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book on Nook as soon as I heard it was out. I needed to know what happened between Logan and Heather. And holy bologna! So many twists and turns and then you get slapped in the face with another plot twist!
GMD foreshadows so many more books too! I want to know who is on that other passport. And who is Rachel's familiar going to be?? I can't be the only one asking this question. *sigh* I'm back to waiting for the book about Leo to come out and then Rachel's book. The series must go
Paula Genereau
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love books that has a little history to their books. This book was amazing. I love all these books so far. I am hooked on them.
Kaila
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was interesting and made me wonder what was next.. i enjoyed it and it was well written.
Piper W.
5 stars!
Thank you for the free book. I loved it.
Tammi
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book! But now I have to wait for the next book to come out. I hate waiting! Please don't keep us waiting too long.
Kandy
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book begins where the last one left off. Logan is in trouble. The witches and their familiars try to figure out how to rescue him. So much is going on. I'll be waiting impatiently for the next book in this series. Definitely want to read these books in order.
Tammy Willoughby
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Next book please!

I am loving the story of the twelve witches. While many parts of the mystery are finally coming to light, I am wanting to read the rest of the story now! It will be torture to wait for the rest of the story to come to life.

While less than the other books there are still editing and word errors, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Tina Williams
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book for an honest review:

Logan and Heather are a whirlwind of emotions and decisions. There's not much of Logan in this book, though it is supposed to be a love story between the two of them. However, there is the feel of him throughout the whole book. I enjoy that. Heather is never without him in her thoughts.

We were left with a lot of questions at the end of The Agrokinetic, Book #3, which were answered in this book. However, there were a lot more question prese
Lise
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Logan! What are we going to do with you?

So Book 4 picks up where Book 3 leaves off, even though we had to wait a year to read it. But it was so worth the wait! These books just get better with each read! & now we have Leo's story coming out! & then Rachel's! I cannot wait for Rachel's story. I mean, her confession in Book 4 made me cry. Does anyone know who her familiar is???

Five stars all the way!!!
Sara
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
An easy, good read.
Grace M. DeLeesie
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Andrea