Start by marking “Drawn Blue Lines (Carrera Cartel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Drawn Blue Lines (Carrera Cartel, #3)

Drawn Blue Lines

(Carrera Cartel #3)

A dark enemies-to-lovers mafia romance

Loyalty is the deadliest sin

Everything has been one elaborate lie.
My name.
My identity.
My entire existence.
Crafted by one man and revealed by another.
Brody Harcourt exposed me as a fraud, turning me from a queen into a pariah.
Now there will be hell to pay.
But I'm back for more than revenge. More than blood.
My eye is on the pri
Published December 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Drawn Blue Lines, please sign up.
Cora Kenborn I am so sorry that I just saw your question Bobbi! To answer you, Drawn Blue Lines comes out 12/5/19! :) Thank you for reading the Carrera Series! I c…moreI am so sorry that I just saw your question Bobbi! To answer you, Drawn Blue Lines comes out 12/5/19! :) Thank you for reading the Carrera Series! I can't wait to hear what you think. (less)

Start your review of Drawn Blue Lines (Carrera Cartel, #3)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description Anyone that knows me knows that I have been struggling lately with a major reading slump. In fact, I haven't picked up a book in two weeks. However, I have been waiting for this book like a kid waiting for Santa, I love Cora's writing. I love this series, and frankly, as readers and reviewers we need to support author's like Miz Kenborn that are both talented AND know how to act professional. This industry is imploding because too many readers are settling for mediocrity and allowing author's t
Tiffany (Bibliophile Babes Book Blog)
Talk about saving the best for last!!!

Now I loved Val and lusted for Mateo but Brody set my soul, and other things 😉, ablaze.

Ever wonder what happens when a tornado and a volcano collide? Well you get Drawn Blue Lines. I mean I was left awestruck and utterly speechless reading these two. Former ADA, and current Mexican Cartel lieutenant, Brody Harcourt is sexy, deadly, and way more than meets the eye. Former rival Cartel queen Adrianna Carrera is a smart and sassy femme fatale clawing her way ba
Tami czenkus
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever been so engaged with a story that you FEEL everything that the characters feel?
THAT is exactly what happens when I open up a story from Cora Kenborn, She pulls you into all the turmoil and angst and keeps you on the edge of your seat till the very end... And what a bittersweet end to the Carrera Cartel Series, but I have a feeling it's not the last we see of Val, Matteo, Brody and Adriana.
Adriana and Brody have a toxic relationship to say the least but what they both don't real
Ginger  Snaps
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book literally kept me up at night reading! So stoked to have finally gotten my hands on the final Carrera Cartel book in the series of standalones. Having caught glimpses of the characters, Adriana aka Marisol and Brody, in previous books I already knew these two were stubbornly set in their ways which made me all the more excited to finally see exactly how many fires they’d be setting ablaze. 😏

Drawn Blue Lines did not let me down! There were so many intriguing revelations and crazy explos
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Queen of dark romance has outdone herself! Adriana and Brody's masterfully written journey is filled with plenty of darkness and grit, condescending yet teasing banter and sinfully arousing heat. Literally. Sinfully arousing and delectable deliciousness. Did you get that? These two will make your Kindles combust into flames!
The suspense and shocking twists will indeed catch the readers off guard. Readers won't be able to help themselves as they become entangled into the web woven by these
Sheri M
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brody and Adriana give new meaning to the phrase "they deserve each other." I love a heroine who isn't "strong" or "sassy" but will straight up cut you. Adriana is a cartel princess and she is not about to put up with Brody's All-American smarm. Yep, I said it. He's smarmy.

Two people who'd gladly kill each other have to work together instead. Chaos ensues; they can't keep their hands off each other (or themselves, as the case may be); and mafia stuff goes down. There are some sexy laughs (and g
Amy
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drawn Blue Lines is the final book in the Carrera Cartel Trilogy!! And let me tell you it's an amazing end to the trilogy! Brody and Adriana's story is explosive and they are a great match! Cora has out done herself with this story! Adriana comes in like a wrecking ball to Brody's life! Now mind you Brody is no push over! He comes back swinging just as hard at Adriana! This story has a lot of twists and turns, but that's one of Cora's specialties! You never see the end coming! She keeps you on y ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Adriana Carrera aka Marisol Muñez’s life is one big complication. Raised by a monster she thought she was the daughter of the former slain cartel King. She wants to seek vengeance for her real family... for the lies, decent and betrayal that was bestowed upon her. Brody Harcourt is the way to get that revenge...a pawn so to speak. Brody is a former DA and now the second lieutenant of the Carrera Cartel. Revenge, blackmail, deception & lies, is what you get in this romantic mafia suspense. Adrian ...more
Crystal
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brody and Adrianna are EXPLOSIVE!

Holy Crap! You need to have your fan on high while reading this book. Drawn Blue lines is the final book in the Carrera Cartel Trilogy and holy hell, Kenborn saved the best for last! If you are looking for a story of two characters who are just completely broken, this is the book for you. This is part of a trilogy but you can read it as a standalone (though just read all of them, trust me, they are fantastic!).

Adrianna is lost. Everything that she thought she kn
CoffeeMom H
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have been waiting for this book to come out for awhile. Now I have read the first two in these series and will state that Drawn Blue Lines is a stand alone book. I do suggest that you read the other two books later on as they too are outstanding. Now back to Drawn Blue Lines. Cora Kenborn has baffled me yet again. Her style of writing just gets better and better.
I devoured this phenomenal book the day it landed in my kindle. I had to stop and think about how to tell all of you about this book.
Jos
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars Good!

OK, not gonna lie, the first book in this series was fantastic but this was a close second. I really liked it a lot but just didn't love it whole heartedly if that makes sense.

Adrianna and Brody were smoking hot together, I guess I would like to have gotten more "together" time with them...the ending felt rushed and would liked to have seen "more".

All in all a good series!
Kristina Simkins
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It’s an absolute page-turner that kept me on the edge of my seat. Full of secrets, lies, betrayal, deceit, family, love, enemies, loss, heartbreak, and so much more. Marisol/Adrianna's life was a lie, a soul shattering one. Stolen and raised by the enemy now twenty four years later she is in a position where she has to make the begged decision of her life, fight for her self or risk her life for the only two remaining blood relatives. Adrianna’s journey isn’t all rainbows and ro ...more
Madeleine
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If lies, deceit, deception, steam, back stabbing and Mafia books are your thing, THIS is totally the book for you! Cora does it again with another awesome series.
Jamie Speck
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My oh my, Brody was so worth the wait. Mafia/Cartel books are usually not my go to genre, but this series sucked me right in. Sexy, funny, and a nail biter at times. Cora Kenborn hits it out of the park once again.
Beeg Panda
Acai
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Lordy, where do I begin?! This book was fire! Brody and Adriana burned you the pages! A badass female Val with the hotshot DA turned cartel lt. this book was full of twists turns and magic. I loved it immensely!
Katrina Haynes
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this book.. I think I love Brody even more reading this.. It was sexy, heart pounding, funny, nerve wracking. All in all a really great book.. Top read
Sienna Grant
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, just wow!

I’m not sure how I stumbled across Cora Kenborn, but all I do know is that I saw a mafia book called blurred red lines and knowing my love for mafia I had to read it. By the time I did, faded grey lines was also on sale so, straight after I devoured Val’s book, I engorged on Mateo’s. My love never wavered from Val though.
Even since that first book I wanted to know more about Brody, I couldn’t wait for this one to release. This book saw him come more into himself. The kind of clean
Maria11
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woah

Speechless. It is 3 am I have work I can say I am happy I am working at home for once. (I can turn off the camera)

This is a rollercoaster of plot twists, shoot outs, torture, sex, drama, sarcasm, blackmail, forgiveness, finding ones self, and love.

Great read
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
LOVED this story HARD!! I want more of Adriana and Brody! The chemistry and magnetism of both these characters was over the top smokin’!! The banter between the two of them is parallel and entertaining, I honestly couldn’t get enough!

~𝐈𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲. 𝐀 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞
Joy Westerfield
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not even sure where to start with how epic this book is. My mind is blown! I wish you could give a book more than five stars, because this story deserves so much more. While I know you can read this as a standalone, I recommend reading Blurred Red Lines and Faded Gray Lines first in order to truly understand Brody's character. I have been waiting for a story all his own, and this author knocked it out of the park! Brody is a complex character, who knows right from wrong, but is loyal to a fa ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading Drawn Blue Lines, I REALLY wish I had read the first three books in the series first. It is not necessary, but I felt it would have made this book even better for me, though it was SO FREAKING GOOD.

These characters are straight up dangerous and PERFECT for each other. In their world people lie, cheat, steal, kill all day so they have to have a leg up, but what happens when you actually start to care about the person that ruined you? What happens when you start to have a heart? Gahh
Badh
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adrianna was absolutely fierce and fearsome. I really wouldn't've wanted to mess with her. I'm pretty sure that there's no way that I wouldn't end up with my rear end handed to me. She is very savvy, very smart, incredibly strong, and fierce. I do think, though, that there is also a terrible fragility about her, and a very deep hurt to her. That drives her decisions sometimes, and I think that it makes her make some bad ones.

Brody is smart, but I think not quite as smart or savvy as Adrianna. I
Julie
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable read.
We have two characters who hate each other but are forced to work along side, one is a cartel princess and the other a former DA and now second lieutenant of the Carrera Cartel.
Their interactions are raw and cutting when they meet up, they would gladly kill each other to clear the planet of their existence but unfortunately for them they have work to do and they can’t seem to keep their hands off each other. The mafia shenanigans are on high so lookout for murder, kidnappi
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drawn Blue Lines is book three of the Carrera Cartel series and unlike most series can be read standalone. Having read Blurred Red Lines and Faded Gray Lines I was excited to see what Drawn Blue Lines would give us. Cora Kenborn out did herself with this one. (Please excuse me while I shove Mateo aside and make claims to Brody.)

This book kept me on the edge of my seat, chewing my lip and praying my racing heart didn't give out on me. This book needs a warning sign to ensure that no one disturbs
J. Lynn
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow. Where do I begin? I've been waiting for Brody's story and Ms. Kenborn did NOT disappoint. Brody has been a favorite character of mine since Blurred Red Lines. He's so well written that I didnt want the book to end. The series as a whole have been phenomenal. You have dark, dirt, twist and turns. Something you wont see coming until the very end.

Adriana and her past will break your heart. The things she endured when her "family" betrays her made me want to throat punch them all.
So well
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-x1f5a4
This is the first book I’ve read by this author and I’m thoroughly impressed-the book, to me, read like an action move in my head. The author possessed this crazy type of finesse where everything played out so smoothly, I could see it all happening in my mind like it probably would if it was on the big screen.
This is a stand alone, but I do see there are other books in the series. I did not feel as if I was missing anything, We really got to know the characters, and between all the twis
Bonnie Mancuso
5 PHENOMENAL STARS!!!
When you read one of Cora Kenborn's books, you become part of the story. Be prepared to get drawn in. She can weave a tale like no other. She goes above and beyond with this last installment of the Carrera Cartel series. Drawn Blue Lines is full of explosive plot twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat and quickly turning the pages. This is, by far, one of THE BEST mafia series I've read. While each can be read as a standalone, you're going to want to re
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
This is the third book in the series Carrera Cartel. It can be read as a stand-alone. I’ve read book one and jumped into this one. As I’m thoroughly enjoying this series I’ll be going and reading book two very soon.

Brody and Adriana hate each other. They are both broken characters but I really liked them. I wasn’t sure how the author was gonna even have them in the same room without killing each other but she rocked this story and did an amazing job.

This was an epic read that blew my mind. I r
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this amazing series and can be read as a standalone. This is Adriana and Brody’s story, which has complex character and is intense with a riveting plot. This is a well written story which is flawless, dark, steamy and with angst, secrets, lies, revenge, twists, and off the chart chemistry, which all had me hooked throughout this addictive page turner. I highly recommend this talented authors’ work for all.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shadow Man (Grayson Duet #1)
  • Hearts Divine (The Santiago Trilogy #2)
  • Bad Boy Blues
  • Mr. & Mrs.
  • Silence
  • Black Skies Riviera
  • The BEARly Tamed Grizzly (Bear Clan #3)
  • Hearts of Darkness (The Santiago Trilogy, #1)
  • So Good
  • Toby  (Leaves of a Maple # 4.5)
  • Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)
  • Healing (Generals' Daughter Book 7)
  • The Man I Can't Have (Ward Duet, #1)
  • On the Way Down (Retake Duet, #1)
  • Down Under (Aussies, #2)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • His Land, His Law
  • What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #3)
Cora Kenborn is a USA Today Bestselling Author who writes everything from dark and twisted mafia romances to laugh-out-loud romcoms. Known for her damaged bad boys and feisty heroines, Cora promises her readers a happily ever after, although she'll take them on an emotional roller coaster before handing it over.

Cora can always be found at her desk with a bag of gummy bears because she has the eat

Carrera Cartel (3 books)
  • Blurred Red Lines (Carrera Cartel, #1)
  • Faded Gray Lines  (Carrera Cartel #2)

News & Interviews