Start by marking “Inevitable (The Curse of Avalon #2)” as Want to Read:
Inevitable (The Curse of Avalon #2)

Inevitable

(The Curse of Avalon #2)

A few short weeks ago, I knew exactly who I was: Ava Dawson, a woman with a surprising magical ability, a daughter, a friend, and invisible to men.
Now? Everything has changed. The only family I’ve ever known? Betrayed me. My best friend lives clear across the city, and I seem to have the favor of four gorgeous, reluctant incubi. That complicates things a bit.
Also, I hav
Published March 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Inevitable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inevitable

Sandi Devlin
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great second book

This is the 2nd book in the series and is as good as the first one. Avalon is a fantastic character. She is strong and is learning about her new world.

There were surprises and questions still unanswered but not a cliffhanger which I really like. It leaves you wanting more.

I would definitely recommend this book and can’t wait for the next one.
Olga
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all I love the story, second of all it's one of those books you can't put down. Once you were in it, you're lost to it. I really enjoyed the relationship growth with Ava and her men. A few twists and surprises kept me entertained throughout. This is turning out to be a great series. Can't wait to see what happens next. Everyone should read this series ASAP...start with Invisible 😊
Margaret Korbus
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story

I gave it 4 stars for a couple reasons. It started off slow and kinda boring. However it did get alot better in the middle and near the end. I'm really disappointed we didn't get to read about her "sexy" time with the 3 other guys. I feel like that should have been included in the end. Maybe in book 3?
Amanda Kulikowski
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed the continued story and finding out more about the characters and I look forward to reading more
Courtney Dunham
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great way to follow-up on an amazing new RH series by Sariah Skye!! In this book, we get to see Avie battle her new powers that she is forced to deal with after the events ending Book 1. She has to deal with her newly discovered Dad, new enemies, and hurting her guys whenever she gets to heated up/intimate with them (which would totally put a cramp in anyone's love life!).

We finally get to see Avie's walls come down, little by little, with each of the guys. Mathias was my absolute favorite in Bo
Erin
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Avalon meet Avalon

Where book 1 left off is where book 2 begins.

Avalon now houses the magic of Avalon the mysterious island/women/realm/whatever. Where her magic was cheap Christmas lights before now it is like like focusing a taser inside a donkey kick. This is making smexy times with her incubi very difficult. How can she move past her past if her progress is frying and bruising the guys? Being immortal means they are willing to look past the bumps, bruises and blisters but it sure puts a dampe
Keryn
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely addicting a fun filled read!!

I've long been a fan of the King Arthur mythos.... I can honestly say this is the newest and most unique take yet. Avie is still trying to get a hold of her magic.... As such she is keeping her romantic distance from the guys lest she harm them in some way. To say it's NOT the easiest of tasks is an understatement! All kinds of fun crazy happens in this book....oh, and good ol' dad, aka Lancelot ISN'T as up front as he appears. Surprise, surprise he too
Rebecca
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 2 picks up shortly after the first book, so they do need to be read in order.

I really loved the twists toward the end of this book, with Camelot and Arthur. There is a bit of uncertainty as to who the bad guy really is, who is after Ava, and who can be trusted. Very fun.

I had a little more trouble getting into this book than I did the first though. It was a little slower going until about halfway through, and, for me, Ava was really hard to connect with. I liked her much more in the first
Jordan
Inevitable, book 2 of The Curse of Avalon was a great follow up to the first book, Invisible.
Picking up a few weeks after book 1, Ava is recovering from the trauma and betrayal of her mother and learning about her abilities and how to control her new powers from her father. She's also getting a lot closer to the guys, but something is holding her back, be it her powers or her doubts about their feelings for her.
In this book we get more background and insight into the Arthurian Legend. Ava lear
Jill-Ann
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
So book 2 has me hanging on for more, that's no lie! I loved the development of the characters and the glimpse's of what is to come in the series.

The reason for the lack of 5 stars? I found that with the two week gap we missed a lot of Ava's relationship progression with Bash, Mathias and Xander. You get the reasoning, she no longer felt the need to be cautious and the guys were ready, able and more than willing to give'r. So it's more like a 4.5 stars for me. Maybe it's because I enjoyed seein
Kaleigh
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

So good! Full of magic and wonder and smokin hot incubi! Cant get much better right? Add in a kick ass heroine and some wicked good humor, and the result is this book. I was doubled over with laughter within the first few paragraphs of this book, seriously! I was laughing so hard that my husband was wondering what in the world was so funny, so i read him the first couple pages aloud. Now, it has both me and my husband losing it! It just pulls you in, right from the very beginning and do
Karli
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

If you’re looking to read about a strong-willed independent female, you found her! Ava is a little bitchy, extremely sassy, and definitely does NOT like being a damsel in distress! She definitely has spunk and it shows in her interactions with the guys. As for them, you can’t help but adore each and every one! Mathias, Bash, Xander, and Trystan are all super swoony and the perfect book boyfriends! This book picks up a couple weeks after the first book and concentrates on Ava trying to
Jenn
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Curse of Avalon series starts with a Ava coming to terms with some heavy stuff; a new unstable magic forced upon her, a father she never knew now in her life, the harsh betrayal of her mother and four sexy incubi she can’t keep her hands off... if only her Avalonian magic didn’t react in an explosive way with them.

Ava is feeling insecure and a bit adrift. Wondering if all four guys really want her for her... or her magic? Things heat up in the best way with Ava and her gu
Angela
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"That's MY thing!"

Avalon, the snarky heroine, with her harem of incubi, is undergoing some personal development while figuring out how to cope with the magic of Avalon, the island. The dynamics between the characters are superbly done, with emotions and thoughts reflecting the nuances of ordinary people, even if Ava and her boys are far from ordinary. Sarah Skye blends character building and plot developing so well that one does not detract from another, which happens far too often in books. I a
Michelle
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second installment is fantastic! It's even better than the first.
I really enjoy the character of Ava. She is strong, smart, and sassy. She is a great MC. Watching her relationships with her men unfold has been so much fun. I enjoy the interplay between her and the guys.
The twists onto standard Arthurian lore is so entertaining. The author brings new light on these characters, and how they really are. It's a fun look at a common mythology.
Overall, this was a super engaging book, and a fantas
Ann
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ava is back and trying to figure out how to deal with the magic of Avalon and her four new men. There was a lot of drama and mystery. We learn more about Lancelot and morgaine. I really liked how all of the men were with ava. They were all more concerned with her feelings and struggles then their own. I also felt for ava with her self esteem issues. She and the men never really had a talk about what was going on between them. I enjoyed this book more then the first.
Lakerea
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Solid

I like the reimagining of the Camelot story. I didn't particularly like Ava as much I'm this story. Her lack of communication with her men frustrated me to no end. The guys tried to get her to open up MULTIPLE TIMES but she kept shrugging them off, causing unneeded problems.

There were also a few errors in the book, nothing major. Just a missing word here or there, things like that.
Talarah
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
💜❤💜❤💜

We get see the relationship between Ava and the guys really expand and grow in this installment. I love the barn retreat it's something I would love to have for myself - the sexy time was hot! So many secrets get revealed and we find out about the mysteries of Camelot and more about Avalon - I really enjoyed this new perspective. And I totally called it for who was 'coming to help' haha 👌. Totally recommend this series!
Jamie Penwell
So unique. Must read series

I absolutely love these books. It's such a different turn of books. The guys are awesome. And I love how the main character is described as being curvey which is not seen very much. The banter is awesome and I love how the toilet travesties vary on through the book like a inside joke.
Mae Padua-janusas
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Slower pace

The story is still great, but I feel like this second book is at a much slower pace than the first one. I know it’s needed for the story to progress accordingly, but Ava’s self doubt and insecurities dragged on a bit too long for my liking. Still, after reading everything, it did make sense and the story moved on and progressed to what’s next.
Amber Peters
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I am totally in love with this author and everything she's written! Really loved this book and cannot wait for more. It is so great when a book starts out by making you laugh! This one certainly did. The development of the story and characters was just fantastic and again, I just cannot wait to read the continuation!
tlise
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lets hope Amazon pays for the pages I read

Losing faith in Amazon big time. Sariah is not a page stuffer so should get paid for this which imo was excellent. Ava is starting and sassy...what happened to the times between the others tho? We need sandwiches haha. Seriously the book was good so Amazon, pay up.
Joann
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inevitable Was Absolutely Fantastic!

No spoilers!
Oh my goodness this series just keeps getting better and better!
I’m literally kept sitting on the edge of my seat in suspense with each book that I read.
So yes I most definitely do recommend this book but if you haven’t read the first book then I highly suggest that you do!
Theresa Wesley
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. I love the connection between Ava and her guys. We get to watch as Ava becomes closer to the guys. She has to learn to have confidence and faith in herself and her magic. Lots if twists and turns. New truths are revealed. This is a really great read and I can't wait for the next book.
Pam Foster
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant sequel

I really am enjoying this series it’s got a unique story line and the RH relationship works well without overpowering the story. Ava is a great main character with a sassy attitude and a kind heart that works well with the guys personalities. I’m really looking forward to seeing where the next book takes readers 😁
Amber
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Another great book by Sariah Skye! I enjoyed the adventure, twists and turns and loved that the heat level went up! It was great to see how Avie overcame the challenges with her men! Looking forward to book 3!
Erin Thornton
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Of gotten away from this series when the cover art was updated. That said, it took me a bit to get back into it. Once I did it captivated me! Sexy guys..understatement. Want to take the blue pill and jump into this story and into Eva's shoes. Off to binge book 3...
Ronda Hinds
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ava’s story continues with her learning to control her magic but there are hiccups. There are references to Camelot along with twists you would not expect, along with steamy moments! You will not be disappointed but you will be entertained
Amethyst Stone
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good!

I love this story! It’s different and enchanting...pun intended. Can’t wait to see what happens with Avie and her guys. I love that though they are supernatural, the guys are still a bit old fashioned and want to give Avie the world. Seriously, such a fun read!!!
Deanna
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this continuation of the series. I was eagerly waiting for this book and it did not disappoint. The story moved along at a realistic pace and I now can't wait for the third book. I highly recommend this series.

• The Fifth Knight (The Knights of Caerleon #1)
  • Bound by Stone (Protectors of Magic #3)
  • Ignite (Hosting Gods, #2)
  • Fierce Angels (Lilith and her Harem, #2)
  • Blood Sea (The Last Siren's Song #1)
  • Redemption (Hearts of Stone, #1)
  • Eternal Soul (The Forsaken Gods, #1)
  • The Raven Queen's Harem
  • Dragon's Fire: A Reverse Harem Romance (Blood Prophecy, #1-5)
  • Celestia (Unicorn Blessed Chronicles, #1)
  • Polar Destiny (The Drowning, #1)
  • My Warrior Wolves (Sanctuary, Texas, #5)
  • Vacation Hell (Princess of Hell,  #4)
  • Bound to Gods (Their Dark Valkyrie #2)
  • A Court Of Fire And Metal (War Of The Gods, #2)
  • The Valkyrie's Princes
  • How to Date a Dragon (Flirting with Fangs Trilogy, #2)
  • Haunted (The Academy of Spirits and Shadows #2)
**Update** ALL "Curse" books will be on audio; Invisible and Inevitable are already available, Insatiable is in production and should be available by year's end, and Invincible will be available a couple of months after release. **

Sariah Skye physically resides with her family in southern Minnesota but mentally everyone is pretty sure she’s from Uranus. She’s a typical quirky Aquarian that swears

The Curse of Avalon (3 books)
  • Invisible (The Curse of Avalon #1)
  • Insatiable (The Curse of Avalon #3)