Start by marking “Forged in Fire (Bringer of Chaos, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forged in Fire (Bringer of Chaos, #2)

Forged in Fire

(Bringer of Chaos #2)

NOTE: Alternate cover edition for ASIN B077BRSRP4.

When the immortal Pietas is marooned on a barren world with no food and few survival tools, he knows it could be worse. He could be alone. But that's the problem. He's not.

Half a million of his people sleep in cryostasis, trapped inside their pods and it's up to Pietas to free them. He can't release one at a time. It's all
Published February 3rd 2018 by Romance Lives Forever Books (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Forged in Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forged in Fire

Emris Lindsay
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Betrayed by your mother whom you love so much, is not an easy thing to deal with, it almost broke Pietas, she betrayed that special love, he had for her, which almost destroyed him and cost his friendship with Six, but his resolve is strong, he had to be to withstand the constant abuse he and his sister received at the hands of their father, he couldn't understand why his mother would side with him to do him wrong. His cruelty knew no boundaries, he was manipulative and a monster, casting his n ...more
E.G. Manetti
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Military sci-fi without excessive discussions of weaponry. I love it. On the loosing side with a war with humanity, the enhanced Ultras are exiled to primitive planet on the edge of the known universe where their leader, Pietas, must find a means to save them and build a future. The small group awakened from cryogenic slumber includes Pietas sadistic father and the love of his very long life, Joss.

This is the second in the series and I haven't read the first, which was a bit of challenge for my
Barbara
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In my humble opinion, a Good Sci-fi Book should transport you to a world that exists outside what “we” consider our normal plane of existence. A Great Sci-fi Book will not only transport you there but have you believing such a world exists. That is 100% what Kayelle Allen’s books do for me. Her Sci-fi writing style is simply beyond compare IMHO.

As I read Bringer of Chaos, my senses were on overload. I could feel every ounce of pain, heartache, rage, wonderment and love right along with the char
Chelon
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action, arc, sci-fi
Truly immersive sci-fi read. My sci-fi fangirl brain did a happy dance while reading this. This book needs an audio version because you'll want to close your eyes to visualize and truly experience this story.
Dee
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Book 2 of the Bringer of Chaos series, Pietas and Six find Pietas' family and discover a horrid disaster—something else for Pietas to hate humans over. I have to admit, I'm beginning not to be too proud of the humans either at this point. One of the most interesting things about this book is the dynamic between Pietas and Six. Once Pietas is back with his family and the other council members, he naturally wants to step back into his position of power. But he's changed, thanks to his journey t ...more
Bucke
Dec 24, 2018
Shadyl717
Jan 17, 2018
Lamar
Apr 04, 2018
Angelica Primm
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read a couple in Kayelle's "Chosen" series of books and has more emotional depth. There were things to like about this book, including a tribe of sentient panthers, and lord knows, we all love a good story with kitties. Why I couldn't rate this book a five, however, was that it wasn't a proper story on its own. You got a little lost if you didn't read the previous book "Bringer of Chaos: The Origins of Pietas."

This story is about a family so dysfunctional, they make the Kardashians look li
Donna Hokanson
Jan 25, 2018
LUCY
Dec 31, 2018
Lisa Lowe
Feb 04, 2018
Liliyana Shadowlyn
A powerful read that at times moves a little slowly, and has it's light moments. I really love the main cast, although I think Six and not Pietas is probably my favorite. The introduction definitely hooked me more than the synopsis.
Jerri L Reynolds
Nancy
Mar 29, 2018
Jeanineitsme
Apr 02, 2018
The MFRW Book Place: Bringer of Chaos: Forged in Fire by Kayelle Allen 1 7 Dec 27, 2017 08:45AM
Kayelle Allen did a tour in the US Navy, where she climbed around airplanes (on the ground, thankfully) fixing black boxes that helped pilots find their way home.
She wrote her first science fiction novel at 18 and to this day, it's hidden under the bed, where she vows it will remain. Gems from it, however, launched several series in her galaxy-wide universe of stories.
From childhood, Kayelle was t

Bringer of Chaos (2 books)
  • The Origin of Pietas (Bringer of Chaos #1)